free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Rose Crowley Werewolf TFs
View Single Post
Unread 05-07-2020   #1
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Rose Crowley Werewolf TFs

For those who don’t know, Internet model Rose Crowley is performing detailed werewolf TFs on a fairly regular basis on her Subscribe Star channel here:

www.subscribestar.com/rose-crowley-werewolf

So far, the TFs involve fur, fangs, ears, eye-color change, claws, nudity, and sweating, as well as music, sound effects (including voice lowering), and dramatic lighting and camera angles. In the interest of full disclosure, there isn’t a TON of process (it’s more like cutting back and forth while gluing more stuff onto her body), but it’s worlds above what good ol’ Sabrina used to give us when she was still around, and besides, Rose is building up a fan base and the funds necessary to film an actual big-budget TF scene with real process. She’s gathering her team now and getting bids, etc. before she launches a Kickstarter project for the full TF, but this probably won’t happen for a while, at least until she attracts more fans/funds to her cause, which is where you guys (and gals) come in. I’ve been a member of her Subscribe Star for about a month now and haven’t regretted it. Given the dearth of quality female werewolf TFs out there, it’s a true oasis.

btw, I asked Rose herself to post something here, but she told me for some reason, she can’t confirm her account with the forum. Hopefully, the mods here can help her out.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote