free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Missa - TF
Thread: Missa - TF
View Single Post
Unread 07-04-2013   #47
missa
Producer

Re: Missa - SheWolf II

Thanks Conker, once again! :-) You're awesome!

Slayer, I emailed you privately. Here is a link to post publicly, c4s has online chat support to help you immediately. There should be no problem to purchase, no matter where you live. http://support.clips4sale.com/

Josh, Almost ALL of my videos are custom paid requests. It is MOST important to me to satisfy the script according to what the author wants. I think you should see my clip inventory. I have been fast improving since I started making special effects since one year ago. I specialize in erotic transformation. :-) I know I can not please everyone, even though I hope to, it is an unrealistic expectation. What you are asking for is a Hollywood production, and I am a one-woman operation who works in the fetish industry. I am taking my profits and putting it back into my business because I strive to improve, improve, improve. I also have to start thinking about how to make a living doing what I do. This clip took so much of my time, I did little else for the week that I worked on it. I see that you are a repeat customer of mine, and I take that as the highest compliment.

MysteryMan-- Yes! I have did some work with animal transformations: 8152939 (that video I turn into a pup). I wonder if you are the man who emailed me a couple months ago? Please email me privately, I hope to work with you!

Last edited by missa; 07-04-2013 at 03:15 AM.
missa is offline   Reply With Quote