free hit counters
EBOOK: My Wife Changed Me into a Little Girl: 7 Stories of Transgender Age Regression - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-14-2015   #1
Susan Donym Stories
Lurker

EBOOK: My Wife Changed Me into a Little Girl: 7 Stories of Transgender Age Regression

New EBOOK: My Wife Changed Me into a Little Girl: 7 Stories of Transgender Age Regression

For many men, few things are as terrifying as the idea of being transformed into a little girl. To be so small, helpless and delicate, forced to rely on grown ups to care for you, your adulthood and masculinity stripped away forever...

In Susan Donym's latest collection of twisted tales we watch as grown men suffer the supreme act of emasculation, shrinking down and becoming cute, precious girl children. Some of these men find themselves trapped in high school again, while others become sweet-faced toddlers or baby girls. One unlucky man finds himself regressed all the way back to the womb, forced to start life over as his wife's daughter. And their changes aren't just physical. As these men regress and feminize, they find themselves craving the embrace of their mommies, loving the taste of the formula in their bottles, even feeling strange new feelings for that cute guy on the high school volleyball team. You'll be there as these men become girls in body and soul.

This original collection of short stories is intended for mature readers.

NOTE: As of Monday morning Amazon hasn't made the "look inside" feature available yet, but it should be available soon.

Keywords: Age regression, transgender, unbirth, babyfication, infantilzation, turned into a little girl.

CLICK to read My Wife Changed Me into a Little Girl: 7 Stories of Transgender Age Regression.
Susan Donym Stories is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2015   #2
girlem64
Lurker

Re: EBOOK: My Wife Changed Me into a Little Girl: 7 Stories of Transgender Age Regres

I purchased this, the storys were pretty decent, but not very much process at all. More often then not they focused on the "post transformation " rathering then the changes themselves. Id be interested in future books IF more process focused stories are added to future books!
girlem64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2015   #3
Susan Donym Stories
Lurker

Re: EBOOK: My Wife Changed Me into a Little Girl: 7 Stories of Transgender Age Regres

Hi folks! I have republished this book with a slightly different title and a new cover. It turned out there was already a book called My Wife Changed Me into a Little Girl, so to help avoid confusion in the search listing I tweaked mine to My Wife Turned Me into a Little Girl: 7 Stories of Transgender Age Regression. The new cover is above. The book's main page on Amazon doesn't show the new cover yet, but it's the cover you get when you buy the eBook.

Also, a person on a forum asked me for story summaries and I figured I'd add that here too:

There are 7 stories, with the changes ranging in age from 16 years old all the way down to a baby still in the womb.

"Princess" is about a man who has been turned into a little girl by his wife, and his frustrations as she treats him like a kid and prepares for her date with a new guy.

"The Eternal Mother" is about a guy who is going out with a girl who is into new-age magic. When she suggests doing a little ritual to bring out his inner child, he doesn't take it seriously and lives to regret it!

"Loud and Clear" is an unbirthing story, a conversation between two women after one of them has performed a magic spell to transform her husband into a baby in her womb. In addition to the unbirth stuff, this one has some sexy lesbianism going on.

"Small Parts" is about a vain actor who undergoes a procedure that's supposed to make him 21 again. Things don't go quite as he planned!

"Freaky Freida" is probably the sexiest story, depending on what you're into. It's about a man who has been changed into a high school girls. He finds himself feeling attracted to the school bully and struggling to resist the powerful cravings of his teenage girl body.

"A Fussy Baby" is a fun one about a guy who starts dating a girl with an infantilization fetish. He's slowly learning to enjoy babied... but he never imagined it could happen for real!

Finally "Back to School" follows a college student who performs a spell to get revenge on one of his teachers, only to see it backfire.

Girlem64: Thanks for the feedback, and your comment has led me to decide I will put more focus on the process in some of my future stories. Some of my other books do have a more detailed transformation process. If I knew what sort of changes you were hoping to see, maybe I could direct you to a particular book. (Babyfied: 3 Age Regression Tales, for instance, features a lengthy scene of a mean bimbo slowly regressing in a super market.)

Last edited by Susan Donym Stories; 09-16-2015 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Fixed a typo
Unread 09-17-2015   #4
mario_0345
Process Fan

I bought the book and I think the stories were nice, well told and enjoyable. However the stories seem to have the problem where they feel like they are just a taste, a good taste but still just a taste and leave you wanting more. Still like I said the book was enjoyable. I look forward to your next one.
mario_0345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2015   #5
Susan Donym Stories
Lurker

Glad you enjoyed it, Mario_0345! I do have some longer stories you may enjoy. I've written a couple of novellas: He Became Her French Maid, which is (not too surprisingly) a TG story, and Werechild: The Man Who Became a Little Girl, which is TG/AR.

Tags
age regression, schoolgirl, transgender, unbirthing