free hit counters
Idea: Akane to Ranko? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-25-2022   #1
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Lightbulb Idea: Akane to Ranko?

Hello there.

Thinking now - and indeed, never one to neglect the classics - I happened upon an idea which I think tangles a few threads, though could have a nice, curious quality in its own right.

Now... for those familiar with Ranma 1/2, we appreciate that the macho Ranma transforms into the petite, cute red head who becomes his alter-ego in Ranko/Ranma-chan etc. All this complicating his relationship with the tomboyish Akane Tendo - his friend and betrothed - renowned for her frustrated relationship with her own feminine aspirations, despite how own inherent beauty and virtues.

Now... I was musing as to how the dynamic would change if it was not Ranma, but rather Akane, who is cursed to become the petite, buxom red head and having to affect the same reversion when needed.

Indeed, this would sire frustration in the first, though perhaps seed a latent duality as Akane comes to enjoy or find the ease in her new form and growing tendencies - leading to something of a grating conflict between her usually grounded, tomboy self and her more delicate, indulged alter-ego. Potentially, of course.

And, inevitably, how this would complicate the issues with Ranma and her wider family and friends too.

Perhaps not quite "Dr. Tendo and Ms. Kurenai, let's say," but you get the impression.

Still, just a musing that I think makes some interesting mental toffee.

Thanks again,

Alchemical Night.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2022   #2
Jake
Frequent Poster

Re: Idea: Akane to Ranko?

I am not sure this belongs here.
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote