free hit counters
[Story TF] Anthony Brownrigg's Freeborn Novel - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-28-2016   #1
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

[Story TF] Anthony Brownrigg's Freeborn Novel

Hello.
Anthony Brownrigg has published the first 7 chapters of the novelization from his (sigh) failed attemp to make a werewolf movie.
In the seventh chapter you will find out the werewolf TF he was trying to finance through Indiegogo some time ago... at least you will have a glance of what was going to be done.
You can find it here: http://abrownrigg.deviantart.com/art...mper-587044810
Good luck.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2016   #2
CNash
What would you rather be?

Re: [Story TF] Anthony Brownrigg's Freeborn Novel

So is Freeborn finally dead, or has it merely slipped back into limbo?

Either way, nice to see the story. Brownrigg's not the best writer in the world but it's readable enough.

CNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2016   #3
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

The project was sometimes in the limbo, sometimes about to be done, first as a movie, then as a series... he tried to do it by himself, and then decided to try with industry people, but with no luck. His last move was to make a good TF scene in order to attract some investors, but the fund raising failed and he was out of money.
It is true that he raised the hopes of many people too high, but I felt that he really was very near to make Freeborn true. Anyway, I cannot blame anyone for getting a big deception on this project. It could have been the best werewolf-themed product of the last 35 years in terms of TF content.
Unread 01-29-2016   #4
slayer1
Process Master

did people who did the failed indi gogo get thier money back?

I don't get why he didn't just release his testing stuff, he has alot of latex prosthetics, he should have joined up with missa and make some TF videos he's prob earned alot of money that way. Unles a TF was not his goal but an actual werewolf movie, but to counter he did advertise all over here, furaffinity, deviant art all for TF fans
Unread 01-30-2016   #5
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer1 View Post
did people who did the failed indi gogo get thier money back?

I don't get why he didn't just release his testing stuff, he has alot of latex prosthetics, he should have joined up with missa and make some TF videos he's prob earned alot of money that way. Unles a TF was not his goal but an actual werewolf movie, but to counter he did advertise all over here, furaffinity, deviant art all for TF fans
I know very little about that. In fact, I didn't contribute in the campaign because I felt that those efforts were coming fruitless, as long as he was knocking on the wrong doors (in other words, the same dickheads who asociate werewolf TF with high expenses or weird fetish that has to be censored).

About Missa's, if I remember well, someone told her to ask, and Anthony's answer was no. Even when I would have loved to see them collaborating, I understand that he declined the offer because of the nature of Missa's clips (remember, very adult-oriented).

Finally, I am not defending what he did or why he left everyone like that, but it is true that he used to dissapear from time to time, usually leaving the people waiting for answers... failure is a bitter dish to swallow.