free hit counters
“The Frenzy Moon” Werewolf Movie on Indiegogo - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-28-2022   #1
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

“The Frenzy Moon” Werewolf Movie on Indiegogo

I apologize if this was already posted (I’m too lazy to go through all the threads), but there’s a new werewolf movie being crowdsourced on Indiegogo called “The Frenzy Moon.” The usual suspects for the film’s inspiration are there (“AWIL,” “The Howling,” “Dog Soldiers,” “Bad Moon,” and “Ginger Snaps”), and the creators promise to use lots of practical effects. Also, someone asked if the movie will have any transformations, and the director said there would be two, with one being a “showstopper” and another being a partial one because it’s meant to be a surprise. One TF will be male, and one will be female. I don’t know which one is the “showstopper,” though. Let’s cross our claws that it’s the female one.

Anyway, there’s lots more information on the crowdfunding site, and there’s only a few days left to fund it, so here’s the link:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/f...ry-lamberson#/
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2022   #2
lowes96
Process Master

Re: “The Frenzy Moon” Werewolf Movie on Indiegogo

Not to be negative BUT the last time I did this was for that dumb POS WEREWOLF movie BETSY. I was extremely disappointed because they said the same thing so this is a tough pill to swallow without any sort of movie trailer to go off of or anything previous to go by. 🤷♂️
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2022   #3
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Going for the bets, and using statistics from previous movies, the full one will be male, and the partial one, female. Business As Usual .
Again, thanks for the link and the effort man!
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2022   #4
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowes96 View Post
Not to be negative BUT the last time I did this was for that dumb POS WEREWOLF movie BETSY. I was extremely disappointed because they said the same thing so this is a tough pill to swallow without any sort of movie trailer to go off of or anything previous to go by.
I get that. No one should be more upset than I am over “Betsy.” (I doubt anyone else spent as much on that project as I did.) Just the other day, I was looking at all the broken promises in old emails from the writer/director (I guess because I’m a masochist), and it was heartbreaking. I’m definitely more cautious with my money these days, and I’m not going all in for “The Frenzy Moon” as I did with “Betsy.” Having said all of this, it IS possible that this new movie could be the real deal, and there are some cool perks that aren’t expensive. If nothing else, you can pick up a few werewolf novels or model kits.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2022   #5
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

I'm going to pass on this as well. There's been too many disappointing attempts by people to crowd fund werewolf films. Between 'Betsy' and the infamously nonexistent 'Freeborn' I have no confidence in theses working out.

If you want to invest in werewolf content I would just suggest Rose Crowley's subscribestar instead.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2022   #6
lowes96
Process Master

Yeah Rose Crowley definitely been putting it down although she leans more towards the sensual side of it miles better than anyone else.
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote