free hit counters
Happy New Year - Clown Style [Image and Story] - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-01-2011   #1
Dragon FangX
Draco artisto ecentrica

Post Happy New Year - Clown Style [Image and Story]

http://dragon-fangx.deviantart.com/a...tyle-191727691

+++

As the ball dropped in time square, Darin and Manci watched together from the private lounge in a magical bar, perched in a cloud just over the horizon.

"Happy New Year, Darin Babe." Manci remarked with a smile.

Darin smiled. "Happy New Year." He remarked as the two locked lips. They kissed for a time, enjoying just the moment they had with one another, that they failed to notice the door to there private lounge open and close quietly.

"Oooooh! You two look so cute!" Came a voice that surprised the two love birds. They turned to see... a clown? Indeed, it was a clown woman, white face make up to accent her bright red lips and dark mascara eye liner. She wore big gloves over her hands and running up both her arms and legs were striped red stockings. She had a low cut top, showing a heart shaped tattoo over her left breast, that was buttoned with three cartoonishly large buttons on them, a bit of pink frill peeking out from under her skirt. Atop her head of short curly red hair was a pink top hat.

"Ummm, can we help you?" Darin questioned, raising an eyebrow as the woman examined the two, getting awefully close for personal comfort.

The clown waved them off. "Who, little ol' me? Just call my Cavi. I was just thinkin how much betta you two look as clowns! Then the kissin be even more adorable!" She remarked, gushing over the two.

"Well, I don't know about Darin but I've always been curious about what I'd look like clowned." Manci remarked, trying to imagine herself. It was really hard given how much the stitching would probably show.

Darin waved the woman away. "I don't think that work out." He said dryly. The new year wasn't even 10 minutes in and already the wak-jobs were ruining it for him.

"True, you'd look terrible as a guy. Especially sense I prefer my clowns 'SEXY' and 'CURVY'!" Cavi remarked, slapping both Darin and Manci on the rump in turn.

Darin yelped a little, her hand surprisingly hard for being so padded. Rubbing his backside, he couldn't help but feel like it was expanding at his touch. He looked down and gave a girlish eek as his butt WAS expanding. More then that, his pants were shrinking and become a tiny mini skirt, showing of his new found plump butt cheeks. His underwear fused to the top, becoming a thong bottom, that squeezed in there tight enough it assisted in helping his shrinking manhood change into a vagina.

"FUCK! Barely the new year and I'm already getting fucking TGed!?" Darin remarked in a very high and squeaky voice. She turned to Manci who had gone threw the same wardrobe change. What Darin could see from her, not being able to clearly see his backside, was that the skin on Manci's butt was changing color, turning sheet white. It was even causing her stitches to vanish!

"Now, now, Daisy, you shouldn't swear." Cavi remarked as she slapped Darin on the rump again, this time harder.

"I'm not-hehehe- not Daisy! I'm-hehehahahaha Darin!" Darin tried to argue but started into a fit of laughter as the changes progressed, turning her masculine leg muscles taught and curvy, forcing her socks to change and stretch to green striped stockings while her shoes became white healed boots that had green bows on each collar.

"Hahahahah! This feels so weird-hehehe- I just can't help but laugh-HAHAHAH!" Manci cried out as her stockings striped purple and her shoes became similar white boots, save hers had purple hearts on the tip of the shoes.

"Teehehe! Of course you're enjoying yourself! I make sure all my clown sluts are happy!" Cavi remarked as she slapped both girls on the butt once again.

Darin was on his knees in laughter. "I-hahahaha- I won't-teehehehe- give in!" She managed between laughs as her top started to change. Her jacket started to shrink, creeping up and tightening around her arms as they became arm bands, striped green like her stockings. Her gloves soon began to balloon out and become cartoonish sized as they bleached white. Her shirt started to shrink, the front scrunching up till it became a bow. Her chest started to lose the masculine tone it had as it ballooned out into two large breasts. The bow managed to cover herself though not by much. All the while, her skin continued to bleach white threw and threw as the remaining collar of her shirt shifted into a choker.

"Almost done now Daisy and Mimi." Cavi remarked, slapping both girls yet again in the rumps. Manci had gone threw much the same wardrobe wise save for instead of a ribbon hiding her girl bits, she had a pair of suspenders with a pair of pasty hearts covering them.

Darin clenched her teeth as her lips starts to pucker and turn purple, her already laughter filled smile seemingly becoming bigger. "HAHAHA! But I don't wantaHAHAHAH!" She laughed as her nose started to balloon, distorting into a huge, spherical shape. As her skin paled, the skin around her eyes turned the same purple as her nose and lips, her scars vanishing. The finishing grace came as her silver hair shortened to shoulder height and, going half way up, her hair turned a shade of lavender.

"HAHAHAHA!" Manci laughed, rolling around on the ground, holding her gut as she finished up too, her hair changing partially to a line green with the only stitching remaining across her whole body being the stitching along her mouth as her ballooned nose and lips turned ice blue.

After a minute to calm, Darin and Manci stopped there laughter, catching there breath as Cavi stood over them. "Feelin better girls?"

Darin and Manci sat up, looked at each other, before they started to giggle. "We both feel great, Ring Mistress!" Darin called out, completely gone mentally as the mind control took over.

"Yep! Me and Daisy feel ookie dokie swell!" Manci called happily.

"Great! Then lets head back to my fun house for a good time then!" Cavi called, to which both clown girls leapt to there feet and wrapped there arms around there mistress shoulder as they walked out.

Downstairs, all the guys and girls in the club turned when they saw the three clown girls exit from upstairs. Several men in the crowd gave wolf whistles as the two on the side, the least clothed, jiggled constantly. "Sorry guys, but these two are my New Year goodies! Maybe next year." Cavi called as Daisy and Mini stuck there tongues out at everyone.

As they walked down the road, Cavi was well aware that, as per her magic, the two clown bimbos in her arms would revert back to normal with in a week and, remembering everything that happened, would promptly kill her most likely if she lingered once they reverted. For tonight, though, she intended to enjoy her New Year, one which her new 'friends' would not soon forget!

THE END
Attached Images
File Type: png clowngirls.png (405.4 KB, 421 views)
Dragon FangX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2011   #2
DangerousCharles
Wannabe Superhero

Re: Happy New Year - Clown Style [Image and Story]

That sure was swell!
Unread 01-01-2011   #3
Cavic
Leecher

Re: Happy New Year - Clown Style [Image and Story]

-giggles- Oh my.... Seems I had fun, huh?
Cavic is offline   Reply With Quote