free hit counters
(Reptillian Lovers (NSFW version) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-29-2014   #1
Sobek
Lurker

(Reptillian Lovers (NSFW version)

There was a giant crocodile who sat on a big golden throne. He was 400 feet tall, slightly muscular with 6 pack abs that were well shown even though one might think they would have been hidden by his big green scaly skin. This titanic beast wore snug purple briefs and a big purple robe that was made by the most expert of clothing makers on all of planet Earth. He ate only the finest of foods that the planet Earth could offer him in the 26th century. The planetary rumor states that this global dictator and sole deity of the Earth’s name is Sobek, that’s right the very same Sobek that demanded worship from the Egyptians over 2,500 years ago.

The unfortunate thing about this beast of absolute power is that he only spoke using telepathy so the creatures of planet Earth could not understand him. To them, the giant reptilian made noises like a bunch of roars and grunts. This is why he had a human assistant. His name was Tom. Tom was a human of average height, a chubby figure and big black glasses dressed in similar attire to his godly master. He loved helping out the massive deity any way he could since Tom adored the big crocodile. Tom could also understand the massive beast’s grunts and roars as plain English.

At the moment Tom was daydreaming about the massive reptilian, he heard more massive, booming footfalls. He also heard a deep feminine yawn before seeing a female jackal walk in wearing nothing but a snug skimpy yellow bikini and sit next to the crocodile on her own throne which mysteriously appeared next to his. Sobek turned his head and smiled to the jackaless and said “Ah…. Good morning Anubis! Did you have a good rest?” The female deity nodded and said “Yes I did. Say…. Aren’t you aware of the big F Zero grand prix race today at Silence? I hear that Bio Rex and Beastman might have to start from the rear of the field due to… excessive violent conflict as the FMRA (Futuristic Motorsports Racing Association) put it.” Tom turned on the massive television projector and then scampered onto Anubis’ shoulder as she sat directly in front of the device.

On the screen a massive racing course with a long narrow section that included a double spiral that was banked in the direction of the turn, a dangerous chicane, three perilous hairpin turns and even a stretch of track where the track banked back and forth like ocean waves and there was no walls on that portion of track. The energy regeneration area was short compared to other F Zero class tracks so the key to winning… or even surviving this race would be how well each competitor could balance their need for speed with the dangers of a fatal bump with a wall. The race would last 3,000 laps so the tortoise and hare effect of races from ancient times would definitely once again rear it’s ugly draconian head here too.

The race was about 40 laps in and Sobek, Anubis and Tom were lounging in their homely seats, enjoying the spectacle that untold amounts of creatures were getting to watch across multiple galaxies in space. Suddenly, a mysterious telecommunications call appeared on the giant reptilian’s head set so he put the device in his left ear and Tom scampered close to it to hear what was going on. The voice sounded urgent and it said “Hello Master of Earth, our great coastal city is under attack by a giant female reptile. She is showing off her big attractive tits and using them to destroy some stuff on the boardwalk over the beach! We need help now!!!!” The call suddenly dropped and the human-reptile duo each looked at one another with a serious look in their eyes. The crocodilian giant then stood up and said to Anubis “I have yet another disaster to stop it seems so I’ll be back later today if all goes well. Let me know who wins the race, ok Anubis?” The female jackal deity nodded and said “Ok honeybun!” before crossing her legs and sighing cheerfully, eager to get the splendid looking home to herself once again.

As the giant crocodile left his home, he smiled and gently placed Tom on his left shoulder. Sobek looked down at the mini GPS projector he had in his robe’s left pocket and saw that the disturbance was coming from Tampa Bay, Florida, about 1,027 miles from their desert home just south of Oklahoma City in the territory of Oklahoma. (Future elemental events in combination with mankind’s own greed have turned most of the middle part of North America into a desert similar to the one in Egypt by this point in history) From what his own satelites could gather, the disturbance looked to be humanoid in shape, a reptilian species much like his own, and female in gender. She looked to be lounging on the beach peacefully, but he and Tom shrugged. Tom then said “Well then.. doesn’t look like much of an evil disturbance to me, but we might as well go investigate this female’s intentions to see if she is just as innocent as she seems or if, like the mortal tinies claim, she is truly a disturbance that needs to be taken care of.” The deity nodded and said “I agree Tom. Let’s go check her out.” before walking through the desert while the giant plugs in his earbuds to his ears and begins to listen to “Another Way to Die” by the 21st century metal/heavy rock band Disturbed. Sobek loved to listen to this band wherever he roamed since their songs seemed to relate to his life and the events that shaped it, especially “The Animal”, “Land of Confusion”, and “Another Way to Die.” He also loved their music due to the melodies and usage of guitar riffs and other stuff that the deity called awesome.

As the macro/micro duo approached New Atlanta in the southeastern part of the United States, (old Atlanta was nearly destroyed by a brutal one two punch of a bio terrorist threat the country that was once known as North Korea in the 21st century that made people into zombies and a freak winter blizzard that also had an ice tornado in it. Sounds crazy… I know.) the citizens of the prosperous metropolis eagerly ran out of their homes and bowed to their ruler and all powerful deity while humming along to the tune of “Land of Confusion” by Disturbed. (That song was proclaimed as Sobek’s theme song during his first days of rule in the mid to late 21st century, potentially as early as 2050 A.D.) Heck, even the World Series between the New Atlanta Braves and the St. Louis Cardinals was even stopped to allow the fans and players to get out of the baseball stadium so everyone could look at their ruling deity and worship him, maybe even talk to him via his translator. The massive aquatic reptile took off his clothes before he sat down on a skyscraper and gently set Tom down on the sidewalk by sliding down his back and his tail. The late aged teenager then adjusted his loose purple robe as Sobek all of the music, including Sobek’s personal music device stopped playing. Tom then smiled and waited for his giant master and ruler to speak. To the others it sounded like nonsense at first but after Tom began to translate it, Sobek was saying “Hello fine citizens of this part of the Earth. I’ve only come here on peaceful terms, even though my erect cock might tell you something different. I’m glad to see that so far I am well liked on this planet and I hope it stays this way for future generations of you kind mortal tinies.” After that small speech, the giant deity then smiled and watched as the tinies cheerfully climbed all over his body and even into his mouth. Then they got off of him and bowed simultaneously for him while chanting “Thank you for being a gentle ruler and deity, oh wise Sobek.” several times.

Sobek then stood up and gently placed Tom on his left shoulder before gently tiptoeing out of New Atlanta and continuing their quest through the lush swamps of the Georgian and Floridian territories. As the titanic reptile reached Federal highway 10 which lead to Jacksonville, Florida, he got a call from a demolitions expert that he and his crew needed his assistance in destroying a sector of a city.. and the leader admitted that he’d love some good old fashioned giant monster style entertainment too. Sobek growled happily in agreement and Tom said “We’ll be there as soon as physically possible sir.” Tom grinned toothily at his master and good friend while proceeding to say “Well well well…. I finally get to see you act like the true titanic beast that you truly are!” Sobek replied with a playfully evil smirk and said “Ah yes…. This will be like those Godzilla movies that were really popular in the 20th through 22nd centuries!”

As night fell over the densely populated metropolis of Jacksonville, the people of the city began to feel slight vibrations in the ground. At first they all thought it was an earthquake since they were very common and have been there for several centuries, but then most of them looked at one another as they realized that the vibrations were too rhythmic to be an earthquake. They gasped in shock as they soon saw their leading deity approaching their fine city. Unaware of the demolition job, the whole metropolis went into a frenzy as they thought that they had somehow angered their god for some unseen sin or some other evil doing like pollution of the ocean waters in the harbor. Sobek called the UN’s home base as he saw a plethora of tanks and military helicopters and growled angrily since he knew that they, like his assistant had special translators equipped on their telecommunication devices “Why are you attacking me, your all powerful ruler? Don’t you foolish mortals know the dire consequences of attempting an attack on me, especially when I have been given permission by a high class citizen to arrive in this city? Ugh…. give me one good reason why I shouldn’t just obliterate all of the southeastern part of the USA and make it fast before I get impatient and just go on a rampage!” The nervous president of planetary sector 1 at the United Nations said “Oh I’m deeply sorry, oh great ruler. We never overheard your conversation with the demolitions expert. Please accept our deepest apologies from everyone at the UN and the Earth sector of the Earth and Space Alliance Association. Spare us!’ The massive male reptile nodded and said after a content sigh “Ok… I accept your apologies, Mr. President, but don’t let this happen again…. or else this whole planet will suffer my eternal wrath! Do I make myself clear? I don’t want some big scale… accident as you runts put it… killing not necessarily me.. but the ones I dearly love! Oh boy… if you did that… you’d have yourselves between a cliff and a giant angry monster. Not a good predicament if you ask me!” The UN worker simply gulped sacredly as he visualized his and potentially the Earth’s fate while sighing and saying “I agree sir. I’ll call off the military force if you want…” The deity replied with a suprising evil chuckle and says “No…. keep them. I need them to help me with my demolition job I’m on.” He then called the demolitions expert and said “Ok….. what sector of this city do you want me to trample and romp through like some playful childlike beast?” The expert looked at his map and said “I want you to destroy a 2 square mile radius of the downtown district. We’re planning on making a city park there full of trees and a small pond.”

The giant crocodile then stomped his way towards downtown and the tanks opened fire on him as if they were really wanting to fight with him, but in reality they were just doing this like a fun little play fight or practice for a real giant monster fight. Buildings’ windows shattered into tiny pieces as Sobek roared and his tail did even more damage to the tall skyscrapers, even completely obliterating some one to two story tall structures as his huge body romped about the area. The soldiers then got out and moved outside the danger zone so they could stay alive and enjoy the show as the huge crocodile sat on the tanks, causing the ground to shake like a moderate level earthquake due to the force with which his muscular butt hit the hard asphalt. The huge deity also growled happily due to the warmth that the fire from the explosion caused when he sat on the tanks. Tom grinned and said to his master “I’m guessing you’re at least enjoying this as much as I am?” Sobek nodded and said “Oh yes I am!!!!” Sobek even used his precum leaking erection to destroy some skyscrapers. He did this by grunting and inserting his cock into a tall skyscraper with a deep arousing and soft roar. The giant then began to hump the building as his sweat flooded most of the city. He grunted and said "Ohh... this feels soo good!" as his big thick erection began to flood the skyscraper with his pre. About an hour went by with just some slow seductive thrusts before he got so horny that he began to speed fuck the skyscraper as fast as he can while his cock throbbed and shot out pre from the building. A few seconds later he growled deeply before giving one final deep thrust out of the building as his big orgasm that pumed hot seed like a big musky fire hose while the god ROARED in delight.

A few hours later after the god had awoken from his sexual release that had flooded the city in his warm musky cum, the entire downtown sector was also in rubble. Most of the leftovers of the buildings that used to be a dominant force in the Jacksonville skyline were now reduced to little more than cum coated bits of steel and construction material. The demolitions expert looked at the big powerful reptilian and said “That’s why we depend on you for this sort of scale of demolitions. You’re the best at it and nobody is better!” Sobek chuckled softly and said in his deep rumbling reptilian voice “Well I appreciate the compliment, but I think that there always is someone better so I just try my best” The demolitions expert then nodded and said “Ok. Your job is done here. You may go back to whatever it is you were doing.” before getting in his helicopter and flying away.
Tom smiled warmly at the all powerful reptile god and said “So.. shall we go back to finding that disturbance of a female?” The god nodded and said “Sure! The beach is only a few steps away!” With that, the giant slowly walks towards the beach. He spots the female and immediately he likes what he sees. The giant female was a dragon-lizard hybrid with the body of a supermodel whom was wearing nothing but a ragged tank top and a bikini bottom. She appeared to be his height if not a tad bit bigger than he was. Tom would guess by about 10 to 20 feet or so…. It was hardly noticeable to Sobek though. She turned around as she sensed that someone was approaching him and said “Oh… well hello there, my God.” Sobek smiled and said “Hello…. What is your name ma’am? This is the first time we’ve met. I have seen you on the news however on your own city rampages and my, my… the way you destroy the cities you go to…. It’s beautiful. Anyway…. Isn’t your name Iggy?” The dragon-lizard hybrid female smiled and said “Yes… my name is Iggy. Yours is Sobek, right?” He too responded with a nod as he adjusted his purple deity’s robe. Sobek then said “So…. do you want to rampage together… maybe get to know each other better while doing so?” Iggy smirked playfully and said “Yes! Let’s do that!”

The reptilian duo then growled happily at each other before hugging and destroying Jacksonville. Iggy seemed to like to mess with the tiny humans as she stuffed them between her feet as she sat cross legged and ordered them to massage her big feet or else they’d suffer death. The female then sighed contently as she felt her slaves working on her warm, tired footsoles on her big footclaws before asking Sobek “Sobek, what do you think would be a nice dinner to have on a date?” He replied with “In my opinion, the perfect date dinner would be chicken strips with mashed potatoes, french fries from only the most perfect of potatoes and a small bowl of tiny puny humans and a big bottle of soda for us to share.” Iggy grinned toothily and said “Ohh… sounds divine and amazing to eat at the same time. Why don’t we do that tonight, honeybun?” The croc and Tom winced in fear and Sobek said “Um…. I have a female of my own to… get back to. I don’t think she’d like it if I was hanging out with other women….” Iggy smirked as she pulled out a mysterious looking raygun type device and said “Hmm… I’m sure that’s nothing that a little sizeshifting can’t fix, right?” Sobek thought for a minute as he looked at Iggy thinking about the amount of fun he could have with the dragonlizard before saying with an even bigger playful grin that made Tom feel a tad uncomfortable since he had never seen this side of his Master before “Meh… yes you’re right. I suppose I’d have way more enjoyment value in my life with you than with that weakling of a jackal. Heck she doesn’t even like rampaging through cities. It’s like… we were destined to be together Iggy!” The female nodded and smiled cheerfully as she hugged Sobek as a sign that she loved him. When she did this however, she caught a glimpse of Tom and said “Hmmm… what do we have here? Eh? A tiny human that is… an assistant of yours I’m guessing?” As the smaller human got an excellent look at the giant female’s menacing blue eyes, he got a bit scared and hid behind Sobek’s left ear while shivering and wondering what fate he was in for. Sobek giggled and said “Yes, the tiny human is my assistant and he does a great job of assisting me by talking with those tiny runts. Please don’t harm him!” Iggy blushed and said “Oh sorry… I never meant to make it look like I was going to do that! I tend to be a bit… excited and over reactive when it comes to meeting new tinies… especially giant’s assistant types!

Tom breathed a sigh of relief and revealed himself over the reptile’s ear. He then smiled and said “Hello Iggy. I’m glad you don’t want to eat me or harm me. You just look so… awe inspiring with the way you destroy the cities and such. It’s an honor to meet you ma’am.” The female smiled proudly and said “Aww… it’s an honor to meet the both of you also.” before flicking her tail into the ocean and giggling playfully as the waves capsized a few nearby ships.

Iggy then grinned and said “Now… I need to go and take care of your other woman and then I’ll be back ok cutie pie?” Sobek snickered devilishly and nodded “Ok… go get her!” The female then zapped herself with her raygun and then teleported herself to Sobek’s home where she saw the female jackal sleeping in her outdoor bed which was bad news for the female because she was out in the open, just waiting to be grabbed by the huge scalie. Iggy then quickly and quietly eats Anubis and swallows her whole without either being seen or a struggle at all. Iggy returns to the spot where Sobek is at and smiles cheerfully “Your past female has been… taken care of I’ll put it.” The powerful deity nodded happily and said “Good. Now we can be together forever Iggy you attractive female hybrid reptile!” Due to the compliment, Iggy blushes a deep pinkish red color on her cheeks and says “D’www” cutely before regaining her composure and saying “Want to have that date now Sobek?” The croc smiled and said “Oh yes! I’d love to do that” The duo then gleefully stomps along the Floridian beach to Miami where they sprawl out and have a dinner date consisting of the best fresh crab found on Earth, mashed potatoes and country style white gravy along with a small bowl of criminals on Death Row from the local prison and a big bottle of Mountain Dew. The pair of lovers enjoy their meals and devour everything they ordered in about an hour while conversing about their lives and their hopes about their future. They then feel full and relax with their backs on the beach with deep content growls.

Moments later, the duo feel very horny so Iggy and Sobek strip nude in a seductive manner for each other as Iggy sprawls out on the beach with her tight pussy spread wide open. Iggy then growls lustily as she feels Sobek dive his cock into the tight hole with an arousing roar in pleasure. The duo then continue to thrust in each other hornily and quickly, which causes earthquakes and their sexual noises to be heard as far away as New Orleans in the Louisana territory. Their libido speeds up as they begin to claw at each other and hump as fast as they can before they both roar deafeningly loud as their sexual orgasms flood Miami in about 70 feet of hot reptilian cum. It is then that they passionately kiss and pass out.

A few hours later the duo of lovers awaken to find themselves on some soft of black grass with a sky of dark swirling purple clouds with red lighning bolts. They look up in horror as the “grass” they are on turns out to be a huge version of Anubis’ left handpaw and she is angry! Anubis growls evilly and says “You’ve been cheating on me with that scum? How dare you? I thought I treated you like the God you are! Pfft… I guess I’ll just destroy you both. Sobek then grunts and he and Iggy grow to Anubis’ size. They all fight for a bit before Iggy holds down Anubis and Sobek says “Consider this a divorce” before the duo cast the jackal off through a portal to the Egyptian underworld permanently.

After that epic moment in their lives, Sobek and Iggy live together. In the year 2600 A.D. (45 years after this story began) Sobek and Iggy got married. They now rule over the Earth as co-rulers and co-deities. They are happy with their lives together. When they do appear the song that plays as their fanfare is "Wait for Me" by Rise Against.

This story might look like it's over... but just like those big blockbuster movies that we've seen over the past 5 to 6 centuries... we have to tie up a loose end! The loose end being the big race at Silence. The race was boring... like most F Zero races were for about the first 2,997 laps there was little to no excitement except for the usual light contact. However with three laps to go, Bio Rex and Beastman, positioned 24th and 27th spots respectively made their moves. Both of the reptilians used their machine's boosting systems and their exceptional knowledge of the track to zzom up to the front of the field by the final lap. As Bio Rex and Beastman headed up the spiraling first turn, Beastman used the high line to his advantage and thus used the boost pads up there to gain a bit of time (about 3 tenths of a second) on his rival. The gap between the two enemies didn't change as they headed through the dirty chicane part of the track and the lead only got tighter, down to 5 hundreths of a second as Beastman drifted through the triple hairpin sector. When Beastman and Bio Rex go into the perilous sector of no wall waves, the two rivals violently bumped each other as they tried to knock one another off of the track to their deadly doom, but each attempt to do this failed so they came around the final turn, the rivals were side by side. They each used the last of the boost in their machines and Bio Rex had the better boosters so he won the race by three one thousandths of a second. Sobek and Iggy were watching at the deities' home and they were extremely happy about the close finish of the race. The male and female reptile couple smile as they fall asleep hold each other in a loving embrace with Sobek's cock inside Iggy's pussy and Tom in Iggy's pussy near her G Spot.
Sobek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2014   #2
Mr GorpThorp
Frequent Poster

Re: (Reptillian Lovers (NSFW version)

Thanks for sharing your work Sobek; it's not exactly my cup of tea but I appreciate what you've done.
Unread 01-31-2014   #3
Sobek
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr GorpThorp View Post
Thanks for sharing your work Sobek; it's not exactly my cup of tea but I appreciate what you've done.
Thank you for your compliment.
Unread 02-01-2014   #4
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

This is a marked improvement in your work. Good show. Maybe could use a little less commercial tie-ins defining the world, but it definitely has better-described process.

Unread 02-01-2014   #5
Sobek
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent_richter View Post
This is a marked improvement in your work. Good show. Maybe could use a little less commercial tie-ins defining the world, but it definitely has better-described process.

Well i'm sorry i didn't post these in order of completion, but thank you for the compliment.
Unread 02-01-2014   #6
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Hey, don't mention it.
I know I've come across as harsh, but that stems from a desire to see you grow as a writer (pun definitely intended).
This story is evidence that you're well on your way.