free hit counters
Breast Expansion game: Oppai Slider - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-14-2005   #1
Sucht17
Process Master

Breast Expansion game: Oppai Slider

If you've been to 4Chan you might already know of this, but if not....then you're in for a treat. (or pain, depending)

Alight, a company in Japan called Illusion seems to be giving away a demo of a game.

Oppai Slider

You'll need to download a Direct X checker if you're not sure you have the latest version.

Or if you think you're too good for that (like I did), you can just jump straight here.

Now, here comes some trouble. This is entirely in Japanese, the install, the game, everything. You might be bumbling around a bit.....

Also, you MUST have a mouse with a mouse wheel.

I don't know if this will affect things or not, but I did it anyway.

If you have XP go control panel>Date,Time,Language, and Regional options>Regional and Language Options>Advanced tab

Set the language for non-unicode programs to Japanese

Now there's two parts to the install. The file you download is just an archive. Execute it, and then look for the setup.exe. (keep in mind you'll be having to tell it where you want it to install, but then again, don't all programs?)

Run setup.exe. Even though it's all in Japanese, it's still east to recognise the standard User license agreement and proceed with standrad proceeduree, that is click the "accept" button, or the first one highlighted. (should be very straighforward.)

Once everything is installed, run the OS.exe found in the folder you installed it in. It should bring up a menu with a picture of a mous and three buttons to click. The big button on the upper left is Oppai Slider. The big button on the upper right is benchmark(haven't done this yet, but if my guess is right, you shouldn't have to unless you like testing your video card's performance), and finally the small button at the bottom is quit.

When you click Oppai Slider, three more buttons will show up. The top is options, the middle is start the fucking game already (not really, but you get the idea), teh bottom button is return (to the previous menu).

Once the game starts, you have two options Play, and Quit.

Everthing is selected by moving the mouse wheel up an down and clicking, so don't fret when you don't see a mous icon on screen.

Before letting you adjust boobs, it gives you a quick run over of the commands (I see a screenshot function....heh eheh let's share photos eh?)

Now you get to play with boobs! yea! Change the size, shape, angle, almost everything.
The option on the bottom left will set all settings to default (so you can mess with brests a new way!).

The option on the bottom right will ask you if the settings are ok, left is Hai (yes) right is Iie (no).

After selecting yes, you get to play with the girl who you just spent your precious time giving a boob job.

As this is a demo, some functions may not work.

Anyhows, enjoy!

Last edited by Sucht17; 07-14-2005 at 02:45 AM.
Sucht17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2005   #2
Sucht17
Process Master

Here's some pics from me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Oppai_Slider_2005_0714_0342_52.jpg (193.2 KB, 1735 views)
File Type: jpg Oppai_Slider_2005_0714_0346_33.jpg (188.4 KB, 1110 views)
File Type: jpg Oppai_Slider_2005_0714_0347_11.jpg (169.2 KB, 1654 views)
File Type: jpg Oppai_Slider_2005_0714_0348_01.jpg (89.4 KB, 974 views)
File Type: jpg Oppai_Slider_2005_0714_0350_21.jpg (175.9 KB, 1472 views)
File Type: jpg Oppai_Slider_2005_0714_0406_56.jpg (111.1 KB, 1026 views)
File Type: jpg Oppai_Slider_2005_0714_0407_43.jpg (103.0 KB, 865 views)
File Type: jpg Oppai_Slider_2005_0714_0404_51.jpg (146.2 KB, 1403 views)
Unread 07-14-2005   #3
Sutibaru
---

Thumbs up

I dig it.

Plus if you translate the title, it comes to "Breast Slider". I will stick to the jap title though.
Unread 07-14-2005   #4
Lightfoot
Frequent Poster

Can you change what the girl looks like? Are there limits to the size? Can you change her outfit?

What kind of things can you do after the growth? From your pictures, it almost seems like there are activities of some kind.

I can't actually use the program myself (I don't use Windows), so I was just wondering.
Lightfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2005   #5
theHodrod
Resident Music Expert.

I got a problem. When I run the game, the screen turns white but I can hear the music.. Any idea on what I did wrong?

I just noticed that I wrote minor... Haha music joke.

B# and E# walk into a bar, the barkeep says, "Sorry we don't serve minors here." Oh the whit.

Last edited by theHodrod; 07-14-2005 at 11:37 AM.
theHodrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2005   #6
Vader7476
The Divine Sith Lord

I can't get this to work. It's not finding a dll file for some odd reason.
Vader7476 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2005   #7
ashe5k
Transformer

Where are you seeing all these options at?

All I got were three options for breast size and then it starts and I can't do anyhting except go back to the main menu other than watch the girl as the camera moves around her.

Are there any keys that do anything else?

The girl is very cute though. Pity there's only one.
ashe5k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2005   #8
Sucht17
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightfoot
Can you change what the girl looks like? Are there limits to the size? Can you change her outfit?

What kind of things can you do after the growth? From your pictures, it almost seems like there are activities of some kind.

I can't actually use the program myself (I don't use Windows), so I was just wondering.
No. Yes. No. It is a demo after all. It's entire purpose is to get you hooked so you'll pay for the full game.

Basically, you just watch her hula-hoop, sit by the small pool, swim in the large pool, and do some really weird pointless stretch on a mat (for the sole purpose of giving you good dirty shot of course).

There's a "feel" option, but you can't use it since it's not in the demo.

Otherwise, that's all you do. Manipulate the breasts to your liking, and watch in one of those activities. You can move the camera around, but that's about all the interaction you'll get out of this demo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader7476
I can't get this to work. It's not finding a dll file for some odd reason.

In the first .exe (the archive one) that you extracted everthing from, there should be a folder called DirectX9. Inside there should be a .cab file named Feb2005_d3dx9_24_x86.cab. The .dll filr that you need is in there. Simply extract the needed .dll file into the folder where the game is and it should work.
(note I say should since I didn't have this problem. I just basically repeating what trouble shooting hints I saw posted at 4Chan).

Quote:
Originally Posted by theHodrod
I got a problem. When I run the game, the screen turns white but I can hear the music.. Any idea on what I did wrong?

Nope sorry. There was nothing said about that in the thread on 4Chan, and I haven't had any problems.
All I can say is try reinstalling it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashe5k
Where are you seeing all these options at?

All I got were three options for breast size and then it starts and I can't do anyhting except go back to the main menu other than watch the girl as the camera moves around her.

Are there any keys that do anything else?

The girl is very cute though. Pity there's only one.

After starting it, it should take you to the view with the girl and all the slider options next her. Clicking and mving the mouse moves the camera (and causes her breasts to jiggle). Hovering the mouse over one of the slider options and moving the mouse wheel up or down adjusts that setting.

The options (from top to bottom) are: breast size, breast perkiness (not what it says, but this option determines whether they droop like real boobs, or defy gravity), (left) nipple postion up or down, (right) breast angle(determines whetehr they point out to the sides, or in), breast elasticity (how easy do they bounce), and (left) default settings, (right) accept settings.

Once in the actual game mode the options are from top to bottom: Regular camera, "eye" camera, loop camera, move location, feel (not in demo), return top menu, exit game.
Unread 07-14-2005   #9
ashe5k
Transformer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucht17
After starting it, it should take you to the view with the girl and all the slider options next her. Clicking and mving the mouse moves the camera (and causes her breasts to jiggle). Hovering the mouse over one of the slider options and moving the mouse wheel up or down adjusts that setting.

The options (from top to bottom) are: breast size, breast perkiness (not what it says, but this option determines whether they droop like real boobs, or defy gravity), (left) nipple postion up or down, (right) breast angle(determines whetehr they point out to the sides, or in), breast elasticity (how easy do they bounce), and (left) default settings, (right) accept settings.

Once in the actual game mode the options are from top to bottom: Regular camera, "eye" camera, loop camera, move location, feel (not in demo), return top menu, exit game.
I get the girl but I don't seem to have any kind of menu options at all. Nothing but the girl and that framerate counter up top. I'll try re-installing it and re-booting again. Hrm.

EDIT:

I figured it out. When I played it the first time I started messing with the menus trying to get my resolution up and apparently I turned off the menus. They're there now and I can play aorund with her boobs and sizes and such. When is the final game due out?

Last edited by ashe5k; 07-14-2005 at 02:43 PM.
ashe5k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2005   #10
ProfessorMishap
Oh dear, not again!

Such17, you are truly the man!! I love it!!
Too bad I can't download it....but if I could I would praise you.
ProfessorMishap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2005   #11
Dontino
Bored of being an asshole

Good graphics=Bad news =/ (My computer sucks)
Might as well TRY though.
My computer can handel it just fine.
The game is a little bland though. I wouldn't buy the full.

Last edited by Dontino; 07-14-2005 at 05:35 PM.
Dontino is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2005   #12
Vader7476
The Divine Sith Lord

okay, so I got the dll file and now it boots up...but whenever I click the button to enter the game it just exits out of it. Any thoughts?
Vader7476 is offline   Reply With Quote