free hit counters
Time Travel? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 01-27-2009   #1
Crash Ichimonji
Perverted Asexual

Time Travel?

Basically, AR or AP without process while altering reality in a sense. For example, Pandora's Box did a pic of Bulma from GT (40-ish) and Bulma from the Cell/Android arc of Z (late 20s/early30-ish) both in a threesome with Bulma from Dragon Ball (16-ish). Sorry, don't have the pic, though the Rule 34 tag page will no doubt have it here. I know there was a manga rewrite called 'Time Master? on 4chan about a man who rapes the past teenage version of his boss using a time machine. I also tried working on a rewrite for Takemura Sessyu?s manga ?Take On Me? with a ridiculous but similar idea dealing with time travel (though in my version it was about a guy sent in time and realizing he was his own father). Don?t currently have the upload for what I did of the rewrite thus far.

My point to all this blabbering? Does anyone have time-travel stuff dealing with people going into the future to see descendants? Or, in the case of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya or Back to the Future, people from the future seeing their ancestors or past selves?
Crash Ichimonji is offline   Reply With Quote