free hit counters
3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it. - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 02-13-2011   #9
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Re: 3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
This is awesome. I'm happy to do some requests, I will be NOWHERE near as good as Detatched on this. I just want to flesh out some of my ridiculous Sailor Moon stuff, since I know D is probably fucking sick of SM by now.

Detatched so I know you have tons of mods and they are disorganized and everything. I don't want to bug you to find anything or help out too much since it will be a pain, but do you have any tips for finding some particular ones of interest, like Tifa, Sailor Scouts, Barb-E's, etc.?
Well I'm hoping my character request won't produce too much of a difficulty mod wise. That's why I chose FF5, and thus chose Alchymia(which you pretty much just need a top for, though I do hope magic lamps are easy to come by), Faris(purple hair in ponytail, dancer/harem outfit) and Lenna(short pink hair, mask, cape, beret, boots, blue clothing). I've seen Detached do a few 'shadowy' characters early on so I'm hoping those mods won't be hard to find as well =) Though I probably should of given you a shorter easier scenario... Curse my perverted creativity >_> =)

I'd figure something like Cherrie would be a tad hard because of the flowing fabric she carries, and we still have the issues with any lamias. The Lemures would require some creativity and experience as well... Mykales might not be too hard except for the moon(though they might benefit from a skirt shortening)... Melusine is pretty much out of the question unless you just want a non-snake beast version... Calofisteri might actually be very doable though... imprisoning the girls in hypnotic orbs and caressing them to sleep... Oh my, I'm rambling again @_@

Anyway, good luck~ And if you'd want me to, I'd be glad to caption it or any others ^__^ It's the least I can do.
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote