free hit counters
Lady Lana's Self-PE Hypnotic Fantasy - A Test - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10-10-2011   #1
DevonCory
Frequent Poster

Lady Lana's Self-PE Hypnotic Fantasy - A Test

I was looking at the Penis Expansion thread over the weekend and saw a couple of users mention an hypnosis file by Lady Lana. The file is an audio recording which guides the listener through a private penis expansion hypnotic-fantasy. It's about half an hour long, with about half of it used to put the listener under an hypnotic trance, and the rest used for the fantasy itself.

I got curious and decided to take a look at the product myself on Lady Lana's website. I never had any self-PE fantasy before, but the thing piqued my interest and I decided to buy a copy of the file from the lovely Lady. It's not too expensive, so I figured that it wouldn't be too much of a waste of money if it didn't work... and could potentially be pretty damn cool if it did work. For posterity, I decided to make the testing public. I won't get into usavory details (thank goodness!), but I figured that some of the guys around here might be interested in knowing more about this hypnotic fantasy. Ansonr and WillyB in the PE thread already had good things to say about it, so there's definitely potential.

I'm going to try to test this recording pseudo scientific-style. I want to give it a fair chance, and I'd like to see if it's possible to establish some guidelines which could prove useful for anyone else interested in trying it out. I don't expect it to work from the get-go, especially since I've never tried hypnosis before, so I'll try to update regularly. Feedback is welcome of course, especially from those who have tried this before.

Let's get to it!!

Day 1

The Fantasy:
As I mentionned previously, the file is an half an hour long self-PE hypnotic fantasy. In preparation I listened to the recording once already. I was busy doing other stuff at the time and so wasn't really responsive to suggestions, but it gave me a good idea of what to expect. I found that Lady Lana doesn't go very deep into the fantasy itself, and instead tries to establish solid anchors for the mind, while leaving the subject's imagination to do the rest. She does push the fantasy to a surprising level though. Not to spoil anything, but let's just say that she made the process fan in me quite proud.

The Subject:
That would be me. Like I said earlier, I've never tried hypnosis before and doesn't really have preconceived ideas about it. I believe that hypnosis is a real thing and after listening to Lady Lana's file, I'd definitely like for this particular recording to work. I don't have any prior self-PE fetichism, and no psychological complexes about the size of my organ. I'm not particularly big, nor particularly small, just average. And like most average guys, I would probably trade a finger for a two-foot long schlong, because guys are stupid like that.

And... that's about it for now. I should try a first real listening tonight and should comment back on it tomorrow.

Cheers!

Last edited by DevonCory; 10-11-2011 at 03:19 PM.
DevonCory is offline   Reply With Quote