free hit counters
Mail Order Bride, A new TG story.. - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11-24-2013   #1
dartnet
Process Master

Mail Order Bride, A new TG story..

Mail Order Bride
By Dartnet

Part I

The knock at the door surprised Kevin as he sat at his computer. Kevin got up and walked the short distance from his computer to the front door. "Hello." He said as he opened the door. On the other side there was an middle aged over weight delivery man holding a large package. The company logo was not something that Kevin recognized.

"Delivery." He said. "I didn't order anything." Kevin replayed. "Look Mack. I don't care this package is paid for and after this I can go home." The man replayed. Kevin sighed and took the package. The package was not terribly heavy and Kevin quickly placed the package on the floor next to the door. He started him self up and said "Do I need to sigh for this or....." he paused as he looked into an empty hallway.

"Where did he go?" Kevin scratched his head. At that moment Kevin noticed that there was a strange smell coming from the box. "Perfume?" He said. Kevin picked up the box and closed the door He took the box to his kitchen table. The box was easy to open. in it there was clothes, shoes, undergarments, jewelry, perfume, and personal care products all for women. "Well I guess this wasn't for me." He looked for a return address on the box and found none. He picked up a blouse. "I guess I could give it to one of the girls at work. Every thing seems to be the same size."

At that point a strange feeling ran though his body kind of like an electric shock. "What was that!" He said as he dropped the blouse on the floor. He felt weird, uncomfortable, and cramped almost like he needed to stretch. He felt an erection forming. "What the hell." He said short of breath. His scalp itched, and he reached up to scratch his head. But something was off. He looked at his hand and noticed that his fingernails had grown. He had cut them to the quick just this morning. and now they had grown not much but enough to be noticeable. Then his cheeks itched he scratched at them and to his surprise he had scratched off the stubble like he had just shaved it with a razor. "What the.." he stated to speak at that moment the mirror in the room caught his eye. His hair was different. It had always be been light blond and very short. Now it had grown nearly half and inch longer and darker.

Last edited by dartnet; 12-01-2013 at 08:24 AM.
dartnet is offline   Reply With Quote