free hit counters
Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 04-04-2014   #10
Chedmond
Lurker

Post Re: Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking

I hope you don't mind me responding to this thread yet again. As you can see by my post count I don't say a lot here (or anywhere), but I CAN tend to be a bit long-winded when I DO post...quantity of content over quantity of posts? OK, that's what I'LL call it anyway...though others may not agree...

You touch upon an interesting conundrum with your last post, Missa. I suppose like many aspects of business, if you could really stay ahead of the 'fetish' curve, and be able to anticipate what large groups of people would like, you could be very rich and successful. But taking risks is named that because they may not always pan out. I can see why you work strictly on commissions when it comes to 'out there' fetishes. That way, at least you're not stuck 'holding the bag' if the clip doesn't sell well.

It's interesting to me that using 'love', 'pleasure', and 'romance' in a giantess fetish video like this is a 'new' concept. You are correct of course, it pretty much IS (and frankly IMO it's been a LONG TIME COMING). There are other 'giantess' videos out there that have such things, but the vast majority of them involve a shrunken man/woman as opposed to a grown/growing one. There are very few clips I can think of that have a giantess or amazon that doesn't involve some kind of domination/humiliation, usually to extremes (crushing, eating, stomping, planet destroying, that kinda thing).

Most giantess clips do run in the 'dominance' vein, and since you were pondering it (maybe rhetorically, maybe not, I dunno...) I can think of a few reasons why, all my opinion, of course: Others may not agree, but here's how I see it:

1. We live in a very cynical society these days. That permeates a lot of the ways people think; subtle actions of love and romance may not be as believable as the much-more 'in your face' actions of rage, anger, destruction and revenge. To believe that someone loves you and won't hurt you takes a lot of trust; even subconsciously, trust is not something a lot of people have in abundance nowadays. The afore-mentioned subtlety plays a factor as well. Some people just may not 'get' what they're watching without an extreme action to TELL them what they should 'feel'...that's what a lot of Hollywood productions seem to think anyway...I personally think a lot of them underestimate what many can really understand...but just because we 'get' it, doesn't mean we 'BELIEVE' it...there's that cynicism again...

2. Let's look at your current Venue: Clip4Sale. I LOVE 'em...they are awesome and I've bought a TON of clips from them...but let's look at some of other clipmakers there....damn, there sure are a lot of dominas, aren't there? Lots of 'brats', 'princesses', 'queens', and 'goddesses'....if they actually make giantess clips, do you think they'll do anything 'gentle'? Most likely not. There are some producers (like you) that will try most any fetish to the best of their ability...but well, the vast majority of amazon and giantess clips come from the dommes. For their customers, they simply CAN'T make themselves look 'weak'.

3. If the actress herself isn't into the fetish...which is the truth in most cases..again, actions of violence, anger and revenge are MUCH easier to understand and reenact than actions of tenderness and love, especially thinking of someone who might be bug-sized to you. Since as an actress you're generally putting yourself into the part of the giantess, what do YOU get out of that? Security? No...perhaps a feeling of equal synergy...from this man so small compared to you? absolutely not...Superiority and dominance? Yep...that's pretty easy to picture. Your mind's probably going to go there first...it takes quite a bit more imagination to make it go elsewhere....

4. Shrunken man vs. Grown woman...in a shrunken man scenario, HE is the 'odd man out'...the one with the problem...it can realistically be a much more private and intimate affair. A giant woman? SHE'S the one with the problem...the one who's the 'freak'...for someone without the fetish it's a lot easier to think of the power you have to cause havoc and damage than it is how you can pleasure your much smaller lover. Realistically, a giant woman is much more of a spectacle and her actions would be much less private than those in a smaller area, with a shrunken man.

Despite what I've stated, I can only speak for myself, but MY fantasies are about giant women and NOT me shrunken. I wish I could get something out of the many 'shrunken man' clips that are out there (and I envy those who can)...but I personally just can't. Speaking just for me...Gentle, loving, giantesses that love their size, their significant other, and perhaps further growth...that's what I like. Plain and simple. That's not a general fetish, that's just mine.

Some of these clips also encroach the 'taboo' mother/son scenario as well: (ye olde oedipus complex grosses many out...) I think perhaps the reason for this is again, believability. As a giantess, it's more believable that you would care for a tiny son than a complete stranger if they were bug sized to you. Gross-out factor notwithstanding, there's just more of a blood connection there...

I think that most of the people that hang out here in the Process forum have some pretty vivid imaginations: we all fantasize about things that generally aren't possible in real life, so it takes a lot of imagination just to picture these fantasies. That doesn't apply to everyone though: There are a number of people that don't really know what they like or want until they see or experience it. That's why a lot of companies try to second-guess what people may want, whether it comes to entertainment, technology, all kinds of things. Maybe that includes fetishes as well? Yeah, I think we've established that.

Again, excuse me for the long-winded, somewhat random post. I was dreaming when I wrote this, so sue me if I've gone astray (aka I'm a bit buzzed and reciting lyrics from Prince's 1999), but I hope that there's a bit of insight in my point of view for someone.

In closing, yes...I LIKED THIS LATEST CLIP. A LOT. I hope that some of my muddled mutterings above can help explain why. A big shout-out to you, Miss Missa X, and to my other favorite, Ms. Veronica Vaughn, who I hope gets settled in her new environment and starts making new clips soon.

From someone that's been in the giantess scene for many years, People like you are making giantess clips much more fun and exciting than they've been in a long, LONG time. I hope you can continue profiting from making great clips like this for a long time to come. Seriously, thank you for what you do.

Tags
age resgression, clothes ripping, giantess, growth, gts, transformation