free hit counters
3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it. - Page 35 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-16-2010   #409
Detatched
Be Me!

Re: 3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
Holy fuck, that was really, really erotic... near the end, is she crying when she is over the black energy?

Love the last frame... holy damn.

edit: so I notice that she only steals the color where she has clothing herself... is the remaining color going to be significant to your story?
It means there's still something left to take, however, that'll be something for the end.

And no, that's not crying, she's moaning in ecstasy. I tried to position it so they'd be... I think they call it "grinding." >_>
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2010   #410
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detatched View Post
It means there's still something left to take, however, that'll be something for the end.

And no, that's not crying, she's moaning in ecstasy. I tried to position it so they'd be... I think they call it "grinding." >_>
Maybe over this weekend (kinda busy with work atm) I will organize the past captions, finish up castlevania, and start captioning this. I have some REALLY good ideas for it.

Do you like the caption bit? Do you think it adds anything?

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2010   #411
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
Maybe over this weekend (kinda busy with work atm) I will organize the past captions, finish up castlevania, and start captioning this. I have some REALLY good ideas for it.

Do you like the caption bit? Do you think it adds anything?
Well, words do help tell a story. I always have an idea of what is being said as I make these sequences, but as I've said before, I'm no writer, and its not always easy to read the mood of these from a different viewpoint.

Of course, I could just say I intend viewers to interpret it themselves, though I'm not sure that's true. Either way, I'm fine with your captions.
Unread 03-16-2010   #412
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Well, words do help tell a story. I always have an idea of what is being said as I make these sequences, but as I've said before, I'm no writer, and its not always easy to read the mood of these from a different viewpoint.

Of course, I could just say I intend viewers to interpret it themselves, though I'm not sure that's true. Either way, I'm fine with your captions.
I wonder what others think. It takes me time to do 'em too. Try to add hot spins and I think it can add something even if someone has their own interpretation.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
Unread 03-16-2010   #413
Detatched
Be Me!

Part Jupiter. I hear she's the one with more "talent..." (Careful with viewing the last image, it's actually somewhat disgusting when you think about it. However, don't worry, it's still milk, it's just blackened like most of her soul)
Also, I apologize for lousy .gif quality, but it's the easiest way I can think of to get the effect I want.

EDIT: Gah, I think I know what image you were referring to now, Rico. If you weren't referring to the one I described, but the one after that, it was just peaceful cuddling, where she's expressing happiness.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BSJu1.jpg (268.6 KB, 303 views)
File Type: jpg BSJu2.jpg (200.1 KB, 290 views)
File Type: jpg BSJu3.jpg (258.8 KB, 286 views)
File Type: jpg BSJu4.jpg (244.3 KB, 279 views)
File Type: jpg BSJu5.jpg (269.1 KB, 283 views)
File Type: jpg BSJu6.jpg (205.2 KB, 279 views)
File Type: jpg BSJu7.jpg (220.4 KB, 295 views)
File Type: jpg BSJu8.jpg (208.2 KB, 296 views)
File Type: gif BSJu9.gif (268.3 KB, 288 views)
File Type: jpg BSJu10.jpg (228.2 KB, 306 views)
File Type: jpg BSJu11.jpg (202.6 KB, 288 views)
File Type: jpg BSJu12.jpg (139.4 KB, 289 views)
File Type: jpg BSJu13.jpg (250.2 KB, 298 views)
File Type: jpg BSJu14.jpg (217.3 KB, 291 views)
File Type: gif BSJu15.gif (704.1 KB, 300 views)
File Type: gif BSJu16.gif (600.7 KB, 310 views)
File Type: gif BSJu17.gif (606.6 KB, 318 views)
File Type: jpg BSJu18.jpg (248.7 KB, 325 views)
File Type: jpg BSJu19.jpg (238.5 KB, 301 views)
File Type: gif BSJu20.gif (637.0 KB, 499 views)

Last edited by Detatched; 03-16-2010 at 10:01 PM.
Unread 03-17-2010   #414
jojomb
Process Fan

Quote:
Part Jupiter. I hear she's the one with more "talent..." (Careful with viewing the last image, it's actually somewhat disgusting when you think about it. However, don't worry, it's still milk, it's just blackened like most of her soul)
Also, I apologize for lousy .gif quality, but it's the easiest way I can think of to get the effect I want.

EDIT: Gah, I think I know what image you were referring to now, Rico. If you weren't referring to the one I described, but the one after that, it was just peaceful cuddling, where she's expressing happiness.
in the last Mars pic, there is like a small black circle on her face that looks like some kind of artifact from saving it in the format you did. without zooming in it kinda does look like a tear, but once you zoom in you see its just a weird black circle.
jojomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2010   #415
rb9
Process Master

Quote:

Very unique and unexpected... I'm really intrigued now.

Unread 03-17-2010   #416
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Quote:
And no, that's not crying, she's moaning in ecstasy. I tried to position it so they'd be... I think they call it "grinding." >_>p
It could be called that, though the "technical" term is tribadism, also known as scissoring. And the scene after that one is rather cute =) But yeah, Mars, really hot, Jupiter, really nice.

Quote:
I wonder what others think. It takes me time to do 'em too. Try to add hot spins and I think it can add something even if someone has their own interpretation.
Well, you can rest assured that I like Rico's interpretations ^__^
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2010   #417
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
Very unique and unexpected... I'm really intrigued now.
Well... when I think "feminine," breasts do come to mind, so I went from there. It does kinda help that I hear she sometimes brags about hers. >_>
Unread 03-19-2010   #418
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Well... when I think "feminine," breasts do come to mind, so I went from there. It does kinda help that I hear she sometimes brags about hers. >_>
Updates skip... or is ff13 consuming your world...?

Unread 03-19-2010   #419
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
Updates skip... or is ff13 consuming your world...?
I beat it on Monday, just doing the Cie'th stone quests, level grinding, and item hunting now. And while I have some sort of idea for Mercury, I'm still not too sure how I'll implement it.
Unread 03-19-2010   #420
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
I beat it on Monday, just doing the Cie'th stone quests, level grinding, and item hunting now. And while I have some sort of idea for Mercury, I'm still not too sure how I'll implement it.
BART ANDREWS