free hit counters
Dickgirl TG Thread - Page 76 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-06-2012   #901
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Re: Dickgirl TG Thread

Heya Peeps. TWO new Futa Videos Up On TMC:

The Adventures Of FUTAGIRL Price: $12.00 USD
Buela`s boyfriend dumps her by phone and she tries not to abuse her super powers by wasting them on such an asshole but she cannot help herself and has already transformed into FUTAGIRL by the time he arrives with her things.
------------------
Tiki Futanari Price: $13.00 USD
At home after being stood up on a blind date Anomaly drinks from a mysterious tiki cup that someone had mixed a special magic potion in, She becomes more aroused then she ever has before and begins to grow a penis.

My two cents? Okay, so the first one is a super hero that's a futa! The idea is new for sure and Buela does a decent job with the acting throughout the clip. Buela is also quite pretty all made up like a super hero. I loved the super huge platform boots!

For the second clip, Anomaly is a cute girl and she gets all aroused because of what she drinks. Maybe it's just me but for most of the clip, she appears less aroused per se and almost seems bored to me. Maybe that's just how she gets when she feels aroused, but the acting wasn't quite up there with convincing me she was really getting turned on. There was no sweat, no heavy panting, nothing to really make it "feel" like she was going from normal to Futa in 10 seconds. Anomaly isn't bad and the clip wastes no time getting right into the point of the clip.

Downsides? I don't want to throw any real negativity toward TMC. I love the Futa stuff, I love the work they do and respect how much effort they put into what they make. However, the one thing I'm picking up on, and this is me nitpicking of course, is that most of the Futa clips over the last few months have been similar in execution. It's usually the bulge under the pants to extreme close up of torn seam, to penis! While I agree that's well and good and works, it's been that for quite a few of the Futa clips lately. It's not bad, it's just "another futa" clip really. I'd buy the stuff regardless, but I would like to see them try more things with the prop. I've sent suggestions and methods for going further with these types of clips, but I'd say between the Belly Stuffing, Breast Expansion, Futa and now Transformation clips, pushing further into one specific genre may take more time or perhaps make them lose focus somewhere else.

In any case, my nitpicks aside, if you enjoy the Futa from TMC, these are two more clips worthy of adding to your collection. Thanks again TMC! <3!
Rei-Lin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2012   #902
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Hmm.. I might give these ones a miss. I'm a bit short on cash at the moment and I don't want to risk disappointment.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2012   #903
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

I caved and picked up the two. Not because I especially wanted them, but simply to support the site.

My thoughts of them were pretty much the same. The first one had a lot more potential for processy stuff. They're not bad clips, but they have done better in the past.
Unread 10-09-2012   #904
gorillaboy
Process Fan

Yup,

Got the super hero one. Not good at all, very little process and the first five minutes nothing happens. Got some great clips in the past but this was frankly a dud. No lead up to the big moment really... Just poof. Seemed like this one was mailed in.
gorillaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2012   #905
thisguy18
TF Writer

Hey everyone hope it is okay to post this here. I am trying to figure out which Taylormade Futa vid is the best to purchase. I have read Rei-Lin's awesome reviews but they all sound good and i can't decide. I'm looking for one with good process and good acting. Any recommendations?
thisguy18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2012   #906
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

IMHO if it has Mika or Holly in it, it's a sure winner. Though Coco's Female to male then back to female to futa is probably the best over all.
Unread 10-14-2012   #907
thisguy18
TF Writer

I have actually downloaded the Coco one and it was great. Thanks for the suggestions
thisguy18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2012   #908
boredboring
Process Fan

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/545319/fcfabbf897/
Smile precure parody released by akuochisukii kyoushitsu
dick growth, be, preg, lactation, corruption
the good: after the first BE sequence everything goes halfway back to normal and we get to see her swell up again.
the bad: offscreen dtg still pretty hot!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 003.jpg (816.3 KB, 660 views)
File Type: jpg 013.jpg (781.6 KB, 628 views)
File Type: jpg 021.jpg (949.6 KB, 678 views)
File Type: jpg 024.jpg (830.5 KB, 707 views)
boredboring is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2012   #909
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Heya Peeps. New Futa Clip Up At TMC:

Madison F-M Then M-F With a Cock Price: $21.00 USD
Teacher slowly transforms to man then back to woman with cock.

Heh, quite the short description! This one at least has a preview so you get a feeling for the clip. My two cents? Well it's hit and miss for me. It's not just Futa, but female to male first. And while I think the overall process is good, Madison doesn't sell the whole thing as well as some of the other girls TMC uses. The beard growth is interesting, but that mustache part looks a little cheesy to be honest. If they'd just stopped at the beard, I think it would have looked a bit better.

The actual Futa growth parts isn't bad per se, it's just slightly uneventful for me. They don't push anything beyond the usual Futa type clips they've done in the past but they didn't really have to honestly, since this entire clip was done as a requested script and that person seemed to agree that it was exactly what they were looking for. Overall, if you're just into the Futa parts, then you may be disappointed since that part of the clip isn't as long due to it being less of the actual focus of the clip. If you enjoy female to male transformation, it takes up the first half of the clip and is done pretty decently. If Madison had been a bit better on the acting, the clip would have done much better, but overall, enjoyable little clip. I give it a 7.5 / 10.
Unread 12-04-2012   #910
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Yeah, I picked this one up the day it went online. The male makeup is pretty impressive. Probably the most convincing I've seen yet. I was hoping for something akin to the Co-co In Love clip in terms of process and motivations, so I was a little disappointed with the end result. It wasn't a bad clip by any stretch of the word, but they've done better. I'm just hoping my $21 go towards making one of my suggestions a reality. >_>
Unread 12-10-2012   #911
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Hai Peeps! New Futa clip up on TMC!

Growth Serum #12 Price: $16.00 USD
Kiara Mia`s boss at the laboratory has talked her into testing the new breast growth serum but she grows and massive long cock instead. Always the scientist she then experiments with the new appendage.

My two cents? Well this clip has a lot in common with another Futa clip called The Mad Scientist with Mika. It may have been a request, it may be a sort of sequel, or maybe this crazy scientist was coming up with a similar formula in another lab unknown to Mika?! In any case, the two are similar, yet this clip isn't focused on the breast expansion part like in The Mad Scientist. I think Kiara has a nice look to her, and her breasts are rather large and in charge throughout the clip if I may say so. Too bad they couldn't have tied those suckers down and had them rip through that lab coat or something! They're worth exploding into the scene, but we get quite a bit of focus on the fact that her breasts feel tight and sore as the clip heads toward the climax of the clip. She acts and looks hot with some sweat glistening all over her body but I find it odd that a lot of the first half of the clip is focusing on her breasts but with no process or anything actually happening to them. Don't get me wrong, they're big and beautiful, but I get the point after the first 30 seconds. Would have liked to have seen them burst from her jacket and maybe had her nipples getting harder and longer as the potion worked on her, but we get to see them all wet and pretty, so really, there's no downside to it.

The Futa growth is well done, but as with any nitpicking can be, it's the standard penis growth effect TMC has now gotten very well versed at. It grows pretty big down one pant leg, rips the seam out and "flop" there it is. Kiara does good at acting for the entire clip, but does even better during the penis growth parts. She's bordering between wanting to freak out and acting semi-curious about the whole thing. At the end we get the usual masturbation scene and fade to black. It's all well done of course, I just hope that at some point TMC starts to push that penis growth into new directions with more ripping, button popping, size increases, etc. I'd love more scenes like from Home Alone where the prop seemed almost real, giving the impression that the girl was actually getting an erection under her pants. Scenes like the ones from Jekyll and Hyde: Together Again and Class of Nuke 'Em High impressed me with their penis growths just from that intense feeling of a huge erection pushing and stretching the clothing to it's limits, something TMC isn't really doing. They are doing well however, so again, my comments are on the nitpicky side.

Overall I'll give the clip an 8 out of 10. Kiara is new and beautiful and a decent actress and entire clip is well done if done more along the lines of the futa clips TMC is now well known for. Thanks TMC for another clip! <3!
Unread 12-11-2012   #912
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Just a quickie.
And like all quickies it too far longer than it should have.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ultimateVtestFinal.jpg (496.7 KB, 1410 views)