free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 199 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-22-2015   #2377
actionmang
Frequent Poster

Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

We definitely have, that one is actually pretty easy to find. Ningning Kuting is the episode title, and you can find previews of it on Youtube. But that episode came out within the last 5 or so years, this one is from 2000 so it's before people started archiving video like crazy.
actionmang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2015   #2378
The_Nameless_One
no title either

The cat one still has a thread here: http://process-productions.com/forum...=wansapanataym (with working vid-links).

The Ester Bunny one. Tried locating it. Failed horribly. Would love to see it if anyone finds it but I don't really think we'll be that lucky.
The_Nameless_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2015   #2379
Mr GorpThorp
Frequent Poster

Does anyone know the author of the story "Sacrifice" ? It was a very well-written story with a detailed BE thrown in. It seems the picture series "cult of the beast" is similar, so one might be based off of the other?
Unread 12-01-2015   #2380
Transmutedelf
Lost in Gender.

Been searching for a couple of weeks now. There was this series of stories about these horse supplements, initially two girls on a track team took them to give themselves a minor boost but found the effects to be too addicting, so they both eventually od on the pills and they bring about a more bestial transformation out of them. I think it had tg elements but I cant remember. I know in the further stories it expands to more people.

Any help finding this would be awesome. Thanks.

My Lip Augmentation campaign
https://www.gofundme.com/xca475ng
Transmutedelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2015   #2381
carramrod
Time to musk up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transmutedelf View Post
Been searching for a couple of weeks now. There was this series of stories about these horse supplements, initially two girls on a track team took them to give themselves a minor boost but found the effects to be too addicting, so they both eventually od on the pills and they bring about a more bestial transformation out of them. I think it had tg elements but I cant remember. I know in the further stories it expands to more people.

Any help finding this would be awesome. Thanks.
I believe they are the "pills" stories by darkcousin on furaffinity

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/darkcousin/

They've done studies y'know. They say 60% of the time it works everytime.
carramrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2015   #2382
Transmutedelf
Lost in Gender.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carramrod View Post
I believe they are the "pills" stories by darkcousin on furaffinity

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/darkcousin/
Thats the ones! Thank you!

My Lip Augmentation campaign
https://www.gofundme.com/xca475ng
Transmutedelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2015   #2383
Mmm... Daikon
Hokuto Ujou Haagen Dazs

Saw this sequence posted at 7chan, about three months ago. Linked due to size and attachment upload errors.

https://7chan.org/fur/src/144262394868.jpg
https://7chan.org/fur/src/144262397242.jpg
https://7chan.org/fur/src/144265766230.jpg

The work is definitely Killpanda's, from pixiv, but it is not in his account gallery. I confirmed that it is his because he posted teasers to it on his Twitter, however.

The sequence also seems incomplete. Would like to confirm if that's the case, and hopefully get the remainder. Seems like the images were only scanned in, last June, according to the original file names, too.
Mmm... Daikon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2015   #2384
Zachattack94
Process Fan

I'm looking for a story. I don't remember all the details, but i think it was something along the lines of two co-workers suddenly feeling a need for each other and going outside and turning into anthro dogs or foxes or something while having sex. Any help in locating this would be appreciated.
Zachattack94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2015   #2385
CNash
What would you rather be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachattack94 View Post
I'm looking for a story. I don't remember all the details, but i think it was something along the lines of two co-workers suddenly feeling a need for each other and going outside and turning into anthro dogs or foxes or something while having sex. Any help in locating this would be appreciated.
Sounds a bit like Lycandope's The Change. Unfortunately, since it's a non-free story you'd have to buy it to see if it's the one you remember - but I recommend that you do so anyway, it's a great story

CNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2015   #2386
Zachattack94
Process Fan

Actually, this is it thanks!

Last edited by Zachattack94; 12-27-2015 at 01:51 PM.
Zachattack94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2015   #2387
someoneelseagain
Leecher

New here, (first post actually) but I have something to ask and something to offer: Does anyone have any of BlueberrySnow's old art for her deactivated Deviantart? I used to have all of it but the SD card I had it all on broke and now I have nothing. I recall she had a bear tf called "Who changed my coin?" and a german shepherd tf called something like "2.0 megapixels", to give a few examples. (Most of her art at that time was just black-and-white paper sketches, she doesn't seem to have any of it on her Furaffinity)There were also a few good Horse tfs in there as well, but pretty much any of her art from that period will do.

In return, I can offer a rather large amount of art from the OLD transfur site - I went though the Wayback and systematically downloaded every image link that still existed - so there's quite a bit there. I also have a fair amount of KemonoInukai's old art from his old website - same method. Not really much you couldn't get yourself but I could probably save you a bit of trouble. ;-) I'll give a list of artists/art if/when I can.
someoneelseagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2016   #2388
Swiftleaf
Leecher

OK so I feel like I saw it on this forum (maybe even this thread) but I couldn't find it, so here goes:

A girl gets seduced by a Satyr but runs away from him, only to turn to a goat.
Swiftleaf is offline   Reply With Quote