free hit counters
New Transformation Page - Page 34 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-05-2024   #397
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Re: New Transformation Page

Short Re-Released: “Carla”

Link: https://darkproductions.gumroad.com/l/hlywrv

Carla is a sad college student. Her life doesn't feel happy. She ends up in her dad's lab and plays around with a machine that causes her to grow beautiful. Now what must she do with her new body?

Process include: Female transformation, breast expansion, butt expansion. and solo.

Enjoy! Cheers!
Mister Dark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Poster_Carla_1575.jpg (1.44 MB, 58 views)
MrDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Day Ago   #398
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Re: New Transformation Page

UPDATE!! Please Read

So Gumroad just suspended my account again because the new stockholders are sensitive now with most/All Adult content and they're trying to get rid of it all, so in the process of either losing what content I have or going through and seeing what is allowed. They have said that fetish content isn't allowed, so I'm fighting to even see if She Hulk or Giantess related things are even allowed. Nudity is a big issue.

However, another shout out...being Patreon is still around, I will have to delete all the links to Gumroad for that content, so I'll have to go back to what I had to do before with the first suspension to keep Gumroad, but it will become a month to month Patreon to where I will say "Early Bird..." which in turn will be the $5 tier and $15 tier will become Email based through Wetransfer.com transfers of content. A Patreon will send an email to me and I'll send the file through email. It will become the ONLY way to get my content being there's none other place atm online to upload my content to sell.

It has already been tested that by donating a total on Patreon you can buy individual content (which I still have everything I've ever created) and have them Wetransfered to you. Just have to email me at Darkproductions@gmx.com to contact me.

It's a shame it's getting even harder to sell content that I've been doing for years, but it is what it is.

I am in the process (slowly) to finish up a She Hulk News short, but it probably won't be able to be placed on Gumroad, but still will be open to sell.

Cheers!
-Mister Dark
MrDark is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
age progression, breast expansion, female transformation