free hit counters
[Paid] Zoe Brown's 'Werewoman Adventures' Stories on Amazon - Page 12 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 7 Hours Ago   #133
ZoeBrownWerewoman
Frequent Poster

Re: [Paid] Zoe Brown's 'Werewoman Adventures' Stories on Amazon

Available on Amazon Kindle and Kindle Unlimited! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0DKYMFYX4
Find me on the web at www.zoebrown.net
Or support me on Patreon at www.patreon.com/zoebrown (Now with Patreon-Exclusive Stories!)
Enjoyed this story? Make a small donation to help me continue writing? Every little bit helps! ko-fi.com/zoebrown

After making it back home (to the luxuriously sumptuous downtown loft apartment of the gorgeous twenty-two-year-old international glamour model, Vanessa Tarasenko, for whom her former, originally-male identity of 'Cody McIntyre' is supposed to be 'house-sitting' for while Vanessa herself is away in Dubai) and throwing herself upstairs into the beautiful young 'Insta-Hottie's bedroom in order to furiously masturbate her borrowed new female form (copied off of the stunningly hot and sexy Vanessa Tarasenko's own original girlish body through the magic of a five-thousand-year-old ancient Egyptian charm in the form of the goddess Isis) to the first of what would ultimately turn out to be a series of deliciously indulgent female orgasms over the remainder of the evening, the new 'Veronica' now reluctantly climbs back out of bed to take the pair of her hostess/client's two playful young pooches out on their evening walk around the block, only to unexpectedly find herself once again beginning to get turned on by all the lustfully titillating (not to mention gender-affirming) attention that the new girl begins to receive in her sexy-sexy new female form from the various other people she encounters out on the streets of the city out beyond the four walls of Vanessa Tarasenko's loft. What delightfully thrilling new girlish experiences await our hero-turned heroine? Who will the new 'Veronica' meet during her visit to a fancy, up-scale Manhattan cosmetics supply store on the following afternoon? Find out within!

At close to 30,000 words, The Doppleganger Charm (Part Five) is the fifth instalment in this Sensuous and Seductive serial-story involving Voluntary Magical Gender Transformation, Feminization, & Self-Discovery via a 5000-year-old Ancient Egyptian Relic, and which will feature some very indulgently ‘naughty’ autoerotic sexual exploration and experimental sexual encounters with both male and female partners in future instalments. I hope you enjoy yourself!
ZoeBrownWerewoman is offline   Reply With Quote