free hit counters
Girl in my dream - Page 10 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-01-2009   #109
Ficfactor
Samus Fanboy

Re: Girl in my dream

Just to step across this argument for a mo, please tell me I'm not the only one fighting tooth and nail to resist the urge to spoil themselves with the Korean version? T'would be most irritating if every person in here were discussing the series as a whole rather than what's currently available at dA.
Ficfactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2009   #110
MCLP
Professional Lurker

Well, I'm not fighting tooth and nail, but I was pretty tempted to. I ultimately decided I wanted to be able to read what's happening while seeing the pictures and managed to resist. I'm pretty sure my decision will bug me every time I finish reading a new update and realise there's still more out there, though.
MCLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2009   #111
transformative
skrew ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCLP View Post
Well, I'm not fighting tooth and nail, but I was pretty tempted to. I ultimately decided I wanted to be able to read what's happening while seeing the pictures and managed to resist. I'm pretty sure my decision will bug me every time I finish reading a new update and realise there's still more out there, though.
did on all parts >_<
Unread 04-02-2009   #112
jaimehlers
English 真城の城 Webmaster

MCLP, you really should post on walt7's DeviantArt page if you want to comment on the quality of the manwa. It doesn't really do a lot of good to discuss flaws in an artist's work (or a writer's, for that matter), in a place where they're not likely to see it. What you wrote here is fairly good feedback, and it really would help out if you posted it.

If you're curious, though, the artist has started producing another manwa, and although this one doesn't appear to be a real transformation, it's a good example of how much he's improved.
jaimehlers is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2009   #113
MCLP
Professional Lurker

I was really just posting to express my reaction to the work. I wouldn't mind sharing my opinion with him, though. Do you know if there's any other way to get in touch with him? I would prefer not to open a Deviantart account just to comment on his work.
MCLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2009   #114
jaimehlers
English 真城の城 Webmaster

Well, he also posts the comic at TGComics.com, so you might be able to post something there and have him see it.

Oh, yes, minor thing I forgot to mention. The comic's writer is the one who's translating and posting it, not the artist. From what I've gathered, this is actually based off of a story he wrote. But I'm sure he can pass on your comments to the actual artist. And some of them do apply to the writing, so...

Last edited by jaimehlers; 04-03-2009 at 05:19 AM.
jaimehlers is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2009   #115
otaku88
True Ronin

25 and 26 are up
http://www.tgcomics.com/artists/burn...linmydream=253
otaku88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2009   #116
cpt soban
Likely Suspect

that was..... significantly more brutal than the entirety of the comic up to this point.
cpt soban is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2009   #117
Apsm
Lurker/budding TG author

Ahhhh...the plot thickens.

(SPOILERS for Ch.26!)

Whats with the blood? From his mouth?
-Female characters I'd like to be (Update): Rei (EVA), Ami and Haruka (Sailor Moon), Nene (BGC2040), Teletha (FMP), Haruhi and Mikuru(Haruhi Suzumiya), Yourichi and Rangiku (Bleach), Riza(FMA), Lenalee (D Gray Man), Ennis (Baccano).
Apsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2009   #118
Magical_TG
TG Author

Compressing organs perhaps?
I thought of applying the same thing to the story I'm working on (Locked Heart) but I thought it too gory. You do realize that the organs most move in order to suit Jin-Hoon's new shape? It's possible that an old wound from the car accident opened up because of it. I would need to go back and look at the extent of his injuries in order to understand fully.
Magical_TG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2009   #119
Catsohori
Process Fan

Eh, the doctor probably is a quack, but then again the kid is defying medical logic beyond all comprehension. Personally is it not possible the doctor is in on this plot? Or, that it is possible that he completely disbelieves Ji?

Otherwise, sure the main character is kind of tarded, but he's that type of character. Personality wise you got to have such types in a story sometimes.
Catsohori is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2009   #120
Magical_TG
TG Author

I believe gender change constitutes a shift of hormones to such a degree that would make anyone crazy. He appeared level-headed before the accident. Before Yuna.
Magical_TG is offline   Reply With Quote