free hit counters
BE on Video Games Project - Page 14 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-03-2009   #157
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

Re: BE on Video Games Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by crh1985 View Post
i'm useing the poke'girls from the pic a few pages back, and so every one knows where are 3 lines with 33 characters per line max in pokedex infomation
(the / is the next line i'm doing this to make it smaller)

001 a Poke'girl that is obsessed with / plants, she is dressing like them / all the time.

002 has become so obsessed with / plants, she plants all kinds of / seeds under her skin.

003 plants and grass have grow all / over her body, she no longer / wear any clothing now.

004 a poke?girl that is possessed by / fire. She can breath fire at will / for a short time.

005 her rage is like fire she cant / control it and many people get / hurt all the time.

006 she grow wings to chase enemies / that always got away from her in / the air

010 a laze poke?girl that spends most / of her day looking at anything / she likes.

011 she like to spend day not moving / a inch to see what happens in a / spot.

012 a poke?girl that likes to go / anywhere she can and look all / over for flowers.

013 she like to wait in trees for / people to pass and hit them with / the needle on her head.

014 she likes to wait on trees and / scare anything that passes by her / tree for reason.

015 will go all over and shoot people / with her stingers for no reason / at all.

039 a poke?girl that can inflates her / cloths to fly around for short / lengths of times.

040 she can expand her breast 4 time / normal my inhaling, and can hold / her breath for over a hour.

066 a young poke?girl that and lift / over 200 pounds with one hand, / and wont quit easily.

067 a poke?girl that likes to lift / heavy objects and will hold them / for a long time

068 a poke?girl that worked out so / much she regressed in age for a / unknown reason

203 2 poke?girl that glued there / butts together so they can always / be together.

241 a poke?girl that drank much milk / when she was young, she know / makes 4 or more gallons a day

493 a poke?girl that can change her / looks and her personality with / the help of plates
very good, but you know now that we have to cater to what the pokedex entry say right, so I figure we work this out like a team, who ever is doing the poekdex must find someone who will make the poke'girl[i like that term] for and vise versa, though some pokemon entries should stay close to what it says in the game, more so for the legendaries
Ryu_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2009   #158
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

well three more done

I just finished the cyntaquil evolution [which is my fav one]

and also sorry if there had been anymore sooner as I've been busy with work[now lack of], and life.

so yea I was able to wipe this one out rather quick, I might get the other johto starters done sometime sunday or later this week[since I have the whole week off]
Attached Images
File Type: png Cyntaquil-Evo.png (4.2 KB, 335 views)
Unread 09-14-2009   #159
coramorgana
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu_Knight View Post
well three more done

I just finished the cyntaquil evolution [which is my fav one]

and also sorry if there had been anymore sooner as I've been busy with work[now lack of], and life.

so yea I was able to wipe this one out rather quick, I might get the other johto starters done sometime sunday or later this week[since I have the whole week off]
wow good work, i love the growth
i want to do the superbusty pokemon heheheh: milktank, nidoqueen and blissey, some more?
coramorgana is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2009   #160
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

Quote:
Originally Posted by coramorgana View Post
wow good work, i love the growth
i want to do the superbusty pokemon heheheh: milktank, nidoqueen and blissey, some more?
thats all I had at the time, I still got to BE lugia since I only made it as an example of how they should look, I'll get a few more done later
Unread 09-22-2009   #161
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

Since I don't have any new sprites made I decided to go back and inhance the one of Lugia I did a while back

I think you guys will like it
Attached Images
File Type: png Poke_LugiaBusty.png (1.9 KB, 1165 views)
Unread 09-23-2009   #162
coramorgana
Frequent Poster

good work ryu, i like it
coramorgana is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2009   #163
Melkorios
Frequent Poster

Great job, Ryu! That reminds me, I have to go back and continue work on some of my other pokemorph sprites....
Melkorios is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2009   #164
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melkorios View Post
Great job, Ryu! That reminds me, I have to go back and continue work on some of my other pokemorph sprites....
yea I got busy with some other stuff and some drawing I do for my DA account, But I do have two more poke sprites on the way, just got to finish them
Unread 09-23-2009   #165
Pokefan
Phantom of the Web

I thought i would take a crack at some pokedex entries. I tired to stay as close as possible to the original entries, but some of them I'll overhaul if it can fit. Only two questions before I post them: 1) Who is sprited now, and 2) Anyone mind if I post textpad files of the pokedex entries, or just post them straight in the replies?
Pokefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2009   #166
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokefan View Post
I thought i would take a crack at some pokedex entries. I tired to stay as close as possible to the original entries, but some of them I'll overhaul if it can fit. Only two questions before I post them: 1) Who is sprited now, and 2) Anyone mind if I post textpad files of the pokedex entries, or just post them straight in the replies?
cyntaquil evolution
Ralts
Wobbuffet
Kangaskahn
charmander
celebi
Lugia

these are who weve got first

try both, I would like to see how they would fit int he pokedex
Unread 09-24-2009   #167
Pokefan
Phantom of the Web

Alright, here's what I got. I had some trouble thinking of something for Kangaskhan, though. These entries aren't any final ideas, so if you think of something to improve it, by all means, go ahead. I'm open to suggestions for entries or even completely new ideas. The ones after "Or:" are overhauled entries that I thought would fit. the rest are as close to the actual entry as possible, but still changed.

As more sprites are released, I'll continue updating this list. I'll try to update this post with the newest entries.

Here's what Ive got now. A textpad file is included:

004: Charmander - The fire on the tip of her tail is a measure of her emotions.
If cheerful, her tail burns intensely.

115: Kangaskahn - She raises her offspring in her belly pouch.
She lets the baby out to play only when it feels safe.

155: Cyndaquil - She has a timid nature. If she is startled, the flames in her hair
will burn more vigorousley.

156: Quilava - She intimidates foes with the heat of her flames.
The fire burns more strongly when she readies to fight.

Or:
Upon evolution, she learns to store massive ammounts of heat.
She intimidates foes with her chest, which stores most of her heat.

157: Typhlosion - She attacks using blasts of fire. She creats heat shimmers with
intense fire to hide herself.

Or:
Her bust increases with the intensity of her flames. The larger
her breasts, the hotter her flames.

202: Wobbuffet - She desperately tries to keep her black tail hidden.
It is said to hold the secret to pokegirl's growth.

249: Lugia - She slumbers at the bottom of a deep trench. If she flaps her wings,
it is said to increase other pokegirl's busts.

251: Celebi - She has the power to travel across time,
but it is said to appear only in peaceful times.

Or:
She has the power to travel across time, but it is
said to appear where huge breasts are abundant.

280: Ralts - If her horns capture the warm feelings of people or Pokemon,
its body warms up slightly.

Or:
This pokegirl wears a dress far longer then her height.
Perhaps this is to prepare her for evolution...

UPDATE: Froslass now been added to the list. Check the attached file. I'm thinking about writing entries in advance, since there are a lot of pokemon and sprtintng does take a while. I'm open to suggestions for entries. I'm getting the original entries from www.serebii.net
Attached Files
File Type: txt Pokedex Entries.txt (4.5 KB, 24 views)

Last edited by Pokefan; 12-16-2009 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Added to Pokedex Entries List
Pokefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2009   #168
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Guess I'll take a crack at it.

My attempt at Lucario.

I can write when I find the time.

But mostly I'm here to leech! *thumbs up*
zdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote