free hit counters
Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking - Page 14 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Closed Thread
Unread 05-14-2014   #157
jwoods
Process Fan

Re: Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking

This clip is one of the hottest i've ever seen! You are quite literally the best producer of process growth out there. Please keep them coming as I am always interested to see what you'll do next.
Unread 05-14-2014   #158
missa
Producer

Thanks Chedmond, TBG. Yes, giant sex 3 is another non-dominant, sensual video. I am glad you guys ar eliding the looks of it.

Thanks JWoods! I am always trying to show you guys something new. I am sooo glad you like it. "Hottest ever," you say? Omgosh! What a great endorsement, thank you. I can sleep happy tonight.
Unread 07-10-2014   #159
missa
Producer

My newest Growth video! Includes: growth, breast, suspenseful story of a professional woman, and three mischievous boys

Office of the Giants.
Unread 07-12-2014   #160
indraguy
Lurker

Let me make a little plug for Missa's "Office of the Giants" clip. This was my commission, and I could not have been happier with it. I have posted enthusiastically (some might say obsequiously!) about Missa's work in the past and have already used all of the superlative adjectives I can think of, but I sincerely meant every word of them. I know I am preaching to the choir here, but I think it is worth noting how exceptional Missa's videos are. It is obvious she puts a great deal of energy, thought, creativity and, as she says, love into all her videos. I have been buying custom videos for a long time - over 20 years. My custom videos were always executed in a very simple fashion and depended heavily on a lot "suspended disbelief" to make the fantasy come to life. Because, quite understandably, the time, resource, and infrastructure required to make Hollywood movie quality scenes is simply cost prohibitive for the individual custom video customer. This never bothered me. I always enjoyed my simple custom videos and felt grateful that models would bring my silly little fantasy scenes to life, even if it was in a very simple manner. I would still dream of having scenes like those from my favorite movies brought to life in all their realistic detail for me, focusing on the fantasy elements I always wanted more of, but I took it for granted that would simply never happen. I don't have a 5-6 figure budget to spare for a Hollywood quality scene! But then Missa came along. Do her videos rise to the level of production quality of a Hollywood blockbuster? Of course not - she does not have million dollar budgets to work with either! But I will posit that in all the important ways, Missa *does* bring our dreams to life in ways that we would never experience short of a Hollywood movie of our favorite fantasy being made - which would never happen! And I think she often *exceeds* what we would ever get in a Hollywood movie.

I think my latest commission is a good example. I asked Missa to make a growth scene clip that was inspired by that cheesy B-movie that many of us remember and love so well, Village of the Giants. I am sure many others, like me, saw that movie when we were kids and were electrified by it, even though the growth scene was beyond cheesy and crude. Ever since I first saw it as a kid, I have wished that the growth scene in that movie had been done in proper detail instead of rushing through it in 30 seconds with a few clothes ripping sound effects. So I explained all this to Missa and asked her if she would do a growth scene inspired by that movie but capture the elements I always wished were there by really giving more attention to the detailed, progressive growth of the woman and her reactions as it is occurring. I asked her if she would write a story for me to go with the scene and just surprise me with it. I just let her run with it. And I could not be happier with the result. The storyline she imagined was perfect for me - it was like she read my mind and came up with a story that was perfectly suited to my tastes. I asked her for a particular campy fun atmosphere, to try to capture the feeling I remembered from VoTG, and she totally nailed it! And since I am the commissioner, I get to say so! The growth scene captured all that I fantasized about but missed in the original movie and Missa's special effects, quite frankly, are *far* beyond the old VoTG movie (or any other mainstream movie for that matter). She makes the growth scene seem so real and detailed!

So, here is my pitch. If you were a fan of the growth scene in the old Village of the Giants movie, consider buying Missa's "Office of the Giant" clip. And if you want a custom video clip made tailored to your personal fantasy, contact Missa to discuss it. I have never worked with a model who was easier to work with or more eager to take on challenging projects and bring your wishes to life if it was at all possible within her budget constraints. And if you like the unique clips she makes where she combines her own beauty and acting chops with a level of special effects sophistication I don't think you will find anywhere else, I hope you will keep supporting her by buying her clips and not sharing them so she can afford to keep making them for us. Because when the day comes that she retires, I think we may not see her like again.
Unread 08-22-2014   #161
missa
Producer

Thanks so much Scott <3 I can not express how grateful I am for your posts. I really love to feel appreciated.
Unread 08-22-2014   #162
missa
Producer

ATTN GIANTESS FANS! I have a question for you. <3

I have maybe the best Giantess video I have ever made out! It is successful (so far anyway, fingers crossed, it is just been released) but there is no "growth process." It's based on one of my favorite stories, "Jack and the Beanstalk." If a woman is already grown into a Giantess, how can I get my Process fans to love it? I put a lot of process into the video, a lot of carefully planned effects, but if I was to make a sequel, what would YOU add into the story?
Unread 08-22-2014   #163
make_her_grow
Frequent Poster

Well myself I love body, or more specifically, facial exploration. I'm a nose fan myself so you can't go wrong with face exploration in my book.

Hmmm...otherwise I do like handheld stuff as well, especially when it's gentle in nature.
Unread 08-22-2014   #164
Chedmond
Lurker

Thumbs up Re: Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking

I guess I have to parrot the above: gentle and playful handhelds, face and body interaction are very seldom seen in this current climate. There's sometimes a little bit of this other producers do in POV style (and not actually seen in the shot like how you're doing it), which always seems to end with the inevitable "Imma EATchu" or "Imma STOMPu" () It's not even that I'm squeamish, so much that...it's so...damn...predictable.....

What else besides growth? Hmm...good question...(ultra-growth, maybe? a beanstalk giantess eats something from the 'small' Earth and it makes her an Ultra-Giantess? I dunno...I like process, I'm here after all....)

Seriously, body exploration and titillation could be interesting...a little man, traversing his vast lover's giant body as she encourages him on, telling him what wonders await him...his tiny size enabling him to get into places where he can cause his giant lover sensations she never thought possible...she would initially underestimate the tiny man, and think she was doing him the ultimate favor letting him 'please' her, not knowing that due to his tiny size, and his ability to get right to her 'G' spot, he could give her intense pleasure she never knew existed....and when he does, the shock and wonder and bliss that goes with it....yeah, that might be something I'd like to see. That's just me though.

Last edited by Chedmond; 08-22-2014 at 06:49 PM.
Unread 10-13-2014   #165
missa
Producer

Makehergrow: I like the handheld stuff too! I try to include it "at least a little bit," like 30 seconds in every Giantess video that I make. Gentle is a lot more sexy too! A lot of "dominant" material out there.. I haven't added dominant giantess work for awhile because it seems flooded with that sort of domme/giantess content.

Hey Chedmond. I had to laugh at the "Imma Eat-chu!" I really love your ideas. You'll have to watch my upcoming work (with a shrunken man), you will absolutely inspire me.

Last edited by missa; 10-13-2014 at 02:08 PM.
Unread 10-13-2014   #166
missa
Producer

INTRODUCING VIVIANNE. Vivianne is a professional model who has never EVER worked in the fetish industry. She is a very classy, well spoken, intelligent lady.. I was surprised she would go nude for me, let alone some of my phenomenally unique fetish concepts that I have her perform. She was most excited to be a giantess, and wants to "shrink" for you guys someday. I hope you love her!

Includes: Uneven growth: hands, breasts, then body. Ripping shirt, camisole, stockings, growing out of shoes and panties

THE LINK http://missax.com/blog/?p=897

Unread 10-13-2014   #167
Karma666
Frequent Poster

Location: The wrong side of Heaven and the righteous side of Hell.

Mrs. Missa X,

This has to be one of the best growth clips I have ever purchased from your online vendor. Vivianne's performance was nothing short of outstanding. She did a wonderful job of getting into character, staying in character, and making the scenario believable. Kudos to you as well for your supporting role in this clip. Please pass along my compliments to Miss Vivianne, in addition to my thanks for taking a giant (yes, pun fully intended) leap into uncharted fetish territory. That is all.
Unread 10-13-2014   #168
Blackbat
SW Gentleman

No words, just...

Closed Thread

Tags
age resgression, clothes ripping, giantess, growth, gts, transformation