free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 148 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-08-2012   #1765
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: TF Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewarrior View Post
Awesome, the alpha hugwolf was a super hot chick too. Nice.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2012   #1766
no-name
The Undying Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soatome101 View Post
Has anyone got a copy of the Bellsandy sequence where a centaur turns Ranma into a female centaur?
Got you covered.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ranma_Centaur_Transformation_by_bellsandy.jpg (315.6 KB, 357 views)
no-name is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2012   #1767
gladewalker
Mad Scientist

Ok, this is a long shot ...

There was a halloween special cartoon many years ago. I only saw it once. It was in the 80s, though it could have been older from the animation style. It seemed vaguely "Archie"-ish if I remember correctly.

There were some kids who had something a witch wanted. Pretty standard stuff. The interesting part was at the end where the witch accidentally swallows some of her own magic potion. She turns to her black cat and asks "Oh no, what now?" He is looking in a magic book and says (in a jamaican accent for some reason) she turns into ... She turns into a vegetable I think (literally.... a turnip I seem to recall.) Then he says something like "sorry I read it wrong, mon (yeah it was a jamiacan cat) ... it was supposed to be a mouse!

So she starts trying to give him orders as a cute witch-mouse and he grabs her by the tail and holds her in the air. She suddenly get all contrite as he licks his chops and says "we'll do it your way... whatever you say!"

Then he climbs on a flying broom while carrying her and they fly off into the night.

I dunno why that scene sticks with me, but it's one of the first times I remember a TF scene really sticking with me. It was just so odd. The witch was a young cutie, not the Brunhilda green-skinned ones they always trotted out in kids shows. Note by "young" I mean early 20's and not Yoda aged.)

Does this ring a bell with anyone? I know I didn't make this shit up.

Last edited by gladewalker; 08-12-2012 at 01:00 PM.
gladewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2012   #1768
killx
Frequent Poster

Maybe it was an episode from the old "Sabrina the teenage witch" cartoon?

Here is an episode I could find: click me
killx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2012   #1769
why am i doing this
Cat of Randall flagg

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladewalker View Post
Ok, this is a long shot ...

There was a halloween special cartoon many years ago. I only saw it once. It was in the 80s, though it could have been older from the animation style. It seemed vaguely "Archie"-ish if I remember correctly.

There were some kids who had something a witch wanted. Pretty standard stuff. The interesting part was at the end where the witch accidentally swallows some of her own magic potion. She turns to her black cat and asks "Oh no, what now?" He is looking in a magic book and says (in a jamaican accent for some reason) she turns into ... She turns into a vegetable I think (literally.... a turnip I seem to recall.) Then he says something like "sorry I read it wrong, mon (yeah it was a jamiacan cat) ... it was supposed to be a mouse!

So she starts trying to give him orders as a cute witch-mouse and he grabs her by the tail and holds her in the air. She suddenly get all contrite as he licks his chops and says "we'll do it your way... whatever you say!"

Then he climbs on a flying broom while carrying her and they fly off into the night.

I dunno why that scene sticks with me, but it's one of the first times I remember a TF scene really sticking with me. It was just so odd. The witch was a young cutie, not the Brunhilda green-skinned ones they always trotted out in kids shows. Note by "young" I mean early 20's and not Yoda aged.)

Does this ring a bell with anyone? I know I didn't make this shit up.
it was an episode of eek the cat cat remember what one.
I'm definatly not a villian. Nope no villian here. If you came here expecting to find a villian you have been misled. Ignore the thousands of faceless minions and numerous WMD'S. I repete i am not a villian.
why am i doing this is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2012   #1770
killx
Frequent Poster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t95RxJ2b9QA&hd=1

I guess it is this one, it starts at somewhere around 18:20
unfortunately not that much of a process. it is more like a *puff* tf
killx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2012   #1771
nupissa
Frequent Poster

Does anyone have the link to the OMC, or is it OMG website? It was posted here before, but they keyword is not long enough to search for.

If you have links to some galleries in there as well, that would be great.

Thank you.
nupissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2012   #1772
zuljan
Process Fan

http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=26419 (the thread where OMC was discussed, by me =P)

Last edited by zuljan; 08-19-2012 at 06:08 AM.
zuljan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2012   #1773
nupissa
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuljan View Post
http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=26419 (the thread where OMC was discussed, by me =P)
Yes, thank you.
nupissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2012   #1774
romalley
Leecher

There used to be a cow TF story on Fur Affinity called "St. Circe's School for Wayward Girls" or something like that. I'd like to read it again, but it seems to have been taken down. Does anyone remember the story who might also remember the name of the author?
romalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2012   #1775
geneticks
Browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by romalley View Post
There used to be a cow TF story on Fur Affinity called "St. Circe's School for Wayward Girls" or something like that. I'd like to read it again, but it seems to have been taken down. Does anyone remember the story who might also remember the name of the author?
Story is by muleboy/hinny-mule.
https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/muleboy/
http://hinny-mule.sofurry.com/stories
He took down his stuff from FA but plans to come back/reupload/reorganize. Still a lot on sofurry.

Story attached, I have a major dump for all his stuff (minus the big series, called "seeker" or something like that)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf muleboy_st._circe?s_school_for_wayward_girls.pdf (354.3 KB, 127 views)
geneticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2012   #1776
romalley
Leecher

Thanks for the information and file!
romalley is offline   Reply With Quote