free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 156 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-14-2009   #1861
monomonkey
it's monkey twice!

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaform-X View Post
[/Lurk]
Anyone know where these are from or who did them?
I don't know if the guy has anything other than a Pixiv account since he has no website linked from his page, but this is his Pixiv:

http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=245802
monomonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2009   #1862
Mitchell
Process Disciple

What the heck?
http://nijibox.ohflip.com/futalog/ju...n6146.mht.html
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2009   #1863
singory
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
Not Found

The requested URL /futalog/jun/src/jun6146.mht.html was not found on this server.
Unread 06-14-2009   #1864
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Okay, nevermind. For a minute, it was a link to the 'dead' thread!
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2009   #1865
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
I've played it without translation. However, I can only seem to get the 'everybody killed' endings. Conversion would be nice, and may be a bit hot since the villain is female.
Has anybody played through this dungeon keeper game (Panic Dolls)? I'm pretty sure there's at least one EC floating in this game... not too hard to emulate, I haven't been able to get the ending though.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2009   #1866
Fishyer46
Leecher

To answer the question about converting the girls in Panic Dolls:

To convert them you have to first get one of them on their own. Then you have to get them knocked out, or whatever happens when they stop moving. When they are in that state you need to save up to level 4 of whatever that bar is. When you have both those things done you click on the portrait of the knocked out girl and then select the option on the left. This will take you to a scene. After doing that five times you have the girl and can place her. Get all three and there is your ending.
Fishyer46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2009   #1867
monomonkey
it's monkey twice!

All of which is easier said than done.

The game seems far too random to even begin to understand what the hell is going on, ever.

I can read some Japanese and I'm still completely lost. Care to indulge?

Sometimes it seems like the red one is scared of ghosts but the best I can do is make her run away for about 0.5 seconds then she heads straight for the stairs again and I can't spawn more guys in time to stop her again. However, sometimes she just brushes off ghosts as if they're nothing. In fact that's pretty much what all the girls do for every type of monster.

Edit: Ok, I finally got one to stop, but by the time I got my bar to 4 she dropped panic mode. Next time I got her into it, she left the dungeon.

Google is not helping me figure out how to play this either =/

Last edited by monomonkey; 06-15-2009 at 07:01 AM.
monomonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2009   #1868
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishyer46 View Post
To answer the question about converting the girls in Panic Dolls:

To convert them you have to first get one of them on their own. Then you have to get them knocked out, or whatever happens when they stop moving. When they are in that state you need to save up to level 4 of whatever that bar is. When you have both those things done you click on the portrait of the knocked out girl and then select the option on the left. This will take you to a scene. After doing that five times you have the girl and can place her. Get all three and there is your ending.
is the ending worth it, in your opinion? i tried to do this but im a little confused as to how to get them on their own consistently as monomonkey said, and then knocking them out means getting their hp down, right?

actually, would it be possible just to save some games and slap the new hdi on megaupload? i will owe you a favor

Last edited by rb9; 06-15-2009 at 07:19 AM.
Unread 06-15-2009   #1869
thegeomaster
Process Fan

If you guys are still trying to get though the game, i figured out how to capture one of them on the first level.

First you gotta use the level 4 ghost at the very bottom of the ghost menu, this is important because the level 4 ghost does not move. Then, a few squares away set up another level 4 ghost. (make sure this is a one way corridor that the girls will probably go through). Then, set up a bunch of monsters in between the ghosts(the monsters cant leave so it makes trap for the heroes). Hopefully you'll completely demolish the girls when they walk through the monsters and they will all break and run in different directions.

Now, after that, hit the red girl with a level 1 ghost. If she was at 0 or 1, it should knock her out. Wait until she gets back up, and hit her with another level 1 ghost. It takes less time for you to get 1 level than it does for her to get back up, so if you continue repeating the process you can keep getting power, knocking her down, and then doing the corruption thing on her.

I'm going to try and repeat this for the other two girls, but it'll be a little harder since i dont have a hint on what theyre scared of this time >_>

Edit: Hitting people with ghosts as they are running seems to work regardless

Last edited by thegeomaster; 06-15-2009 at 01:41 PM.
thegeomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2009   #1870
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegeomaster View Post
If you guys are still trying to get though the game, i figured out how to capture one of them on the first level.

First you gotta use the level 4 ghost at the very bottom of the ghost menu, this is important because the level 4 ghost does not move. Then, a few squares away set up another level 4 ghost. (make sure this is a one way corridor that the girls will probably go through). Then, set up a bunch of monsters in between the ghosts(the monsters cant leave so it makes trap for the heroes). Hopefully you'll completely demolish the girls when they walk through the monsters and they will all break and run in different directions.

Now, after that, hit the red girl with a level 1 ghost. If she was at 0 or 1, it should knock her out. Wait until she gets back up, and hit her with another level 1 ghost. It takes less time for you to get 1 level than it does for her to get back up, so if you continue repeating the process you can keep getting power, knocking her down, and then doing the corruption thing on her.

I'm going to try and repeat this for the other two girls, but it'll be a little harder since i dont have a hint on what theyre scared of this time >_>

Edit: Hitting people with ghosts as they are running seems to work regardless
I will try to help figure out... which one is the ghost, is it the blue ghoul thing? I only see one page of options, level 1-3...
Unread 06-15-2009   #1871
thegeomaster
Process Fan

Hmm, maby i was wrong about the levels. Anyway it was the bottom option on the dark blue tab. Then just keep spamming ghosts at running/scared characters.

Be carefull though, apparently if you hit them too much it kills them >_>
thegeomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2009   #1872
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegeomaster View Post
Hmm, maby i was wrong about the levels. Anyway it was the bottom option on the dark blue tab. Then just keep spamming ghosts at running/scared characters.

Be carefull though, apparently if you hit them too much it kills them >_>
there are just 10 options and it just goes to level 3?