free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 160 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-02-2013   #1909
Kamikaze_Wtrmln
Process Fan

Re: TF Request Thread

I also have a story I've been trying to find. It was on DA recently and it was called Losing Control. It's about two girls mentally and then physically changing into dogs. Two parts of the story were out with a part three to come out shortly but the stories disappeared and so did the author. So does anybody know what happened to the author?

Kamikaze_Wtrmln is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2013   #1910
b-ridge
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze_Wtrmln View Post
I also have a story I've been trying to find. It was on DA recently and it was called Losing Control. It's about two girls mentally and then physically changing into dogs. Two parts of the story were out with a part three to come out shortly but the stories disappeared and so did the author. So does anybody know what happened to the author?
Are you talking about Shifturn? I too need to know what happened to him. I didn't get to Losing Control but he also wrote a 4 part Cow tf story that I think was quite possibly one of the best if not THE best tf story I've ever read. I'm not exaggerating.
b-ridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2013   #1911
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

Anyone know where I can find the Parasite Eve manga, both the one based on the novel and the official one based on the game? They were never released in english, and I can't find any evidence of them being scanlated.
Deviantart | Furaffinity. I write things here.
sodacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2013   #1912
Kamikaze_Wtrmln
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-ridge View Post
Are you talking about Shifturn? I too need to know what happened to him. I didn't get to Losing Control but he also wrote a 4 part Cow tf story that I think was quite possibly one of the best if not THE best tf story I've ever read. I'm not exaggerating.
Yes that's the same one and I completely agree, the cow tf story was fantastic. It seems the account was deactivated but that's all I know.

Unread 04-03-2013   #1913
dorintf
Process Master

Quote:
Shit, now I really want to read these too.
dorintf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2013   #1914
geneticks
Browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorintf View Post
Shit, now I really want to read these too.
Same here.
Any wayback machine results? What used to be his/her website?
geneticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2013   #1915
b-ridge
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by geneticks View Post
Same here.
Any wayback machine results? What used to be his/her website?
http://shifturn.deviantart.com/

http://shifturn.deviantart.com/art/T...rt-1-357750811

I don't really know how to use the internet, but hopefully you can do something with those links. Personally my hope is that he lurks on this site and can appreciate how much his stories were enjoyed. He only started posting them about a month ago and left as quickly.

In terms of the story itself, it focused a lot on the woman's mental changes as she's trying to fight off becoming a cow, and the author does a really good job making you care for her, to the extent that you're really conflicted, and kind of want her NOT to tf, and just live happily ever after, which is a bit of a new experience for me.
b-ridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2013   #1916
Shifturn
Leecher

Quote:
http://shifturn.deviantart.com/

http://shifturn.deviantart.com/art/T...rt-1-357750811

I don't really know how to use the internet, but hopefully you can do something with those links. Personally my hope is that he lurks on this site and can appreciate how much his stories were enjoyed. He only started posting them about a month ago and left as quickly.

In terms of the story itself, it focused a lot on the woman's mental changes as she's trying to fight off becoming a cow, and the author does a really good job making you care for her, to the extent that you're really conflicted, and kind of want her NOT to tf, and just live happily ever after, which is a bit of a new experience for me.
I'm honestly not sure what to say.

First, I just want to apologize to those who enjoyed the stories that I wrote. I deleted them and closed my DA account in a fit of depression and self-loathing a couple of weeks ago. Tonight, I was sitting around, bored and kind of regretting my rash decision. On a whim, I googled my DA user name to see if any remnant of my stories got copied anywhere, and instead I found them being discussed here. That just made me regret my decision even more.

I feel like an idiot now. It wasn't fair to those who liked the stories for me to completely yank them without warning. I not only removed them from DA, I scrubbed them from my computer as well. However, after digging for a couple of hours, I was able to find a cached version on google, and rip the text from the cached page source. So I'll be putting the stories back on DA in the next day or so. If I can get myself together, I'll try to finish out the Losing Control story at some point as well, though I can't say when that will be.

Sorry again about the whole mess.
Shifturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2013   #1917
geneticks
Browser

Awesome news, it makes me very happy that I'll (and everyone here) will be able to read those soon!
Thanks for posting in here.
geneticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2013   #1918
Kamikaze_Wtrmln
Process Fan

Thanks a lot Shifturn, your stories were some of the best I've read.

Unread 04-06-2013   #1919
jimi20
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifturn View Post
I'm honestly not sure what to say.

First, I just want to apologize to those who enjoyed the stories that I wrote. I deleted them and closed my DA account in a fit of depression and self-loathing a couple of weeks ago. Tonight, I was sitting around, bored and kind of regretting my rash decision. On a whim, I googled my DA user name to see if any remnant of my stories got copied anywhere, and instead I found them being discussed here. That just made me regret my decision even more.

I feel like an idiot now. It wasn't fair to those who liked the stories for me to completely yank them without warning. I not only removed them from DA, I scrubbed them from my computer as well. However, after digging for a couple of hours, I was able to find a cached version on google, and rip the text from the cached page source. So I'll be putting the stories back on DA in the next day or so. If I can get myself together, I'll try to finish out the Losing Control story at some point as well, though I can't say when that will be.

Sorry again about the whole mess.
This is why i love the internet, it can be used for so much good! shifturn its really cool of you to go through all that trouble for the community, i sincerely hope you are feeling better now mate
jimi20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2013   #1920
cpt soban
Likely Suspect

Yanno, I've been thinking about asking this thread for help finding something for 3 months.

THINKING ABOUT IT! THREE MONTHS! How much of a damn lurker am I?!

Anyway, right after black tapestries my next foray into looking up TF material took me to sections of fanfiction.net and fictionpress.something, ran into this story on the later where 3 friends go to a resort and use a hot tub. They get out at different times and later transform into feral foxes with the POV char taking the longest as he was in the least time. POV char thinks half way through they were turning into their fursona's.

Anyway, cant find it. Holds some value to my lurker self as one of the first TF things I read. I know its on fiction press, and it shows up when you search transformation.

Thing is, fiction press has gotten a MUCH better search engine and a lot more relevant things come up, meaning I CANT find that piece.

Bugs the hell out of me.

Edit: Also, have previously not been aware of Shifturn's stuff, read it as he reuploaded it.

Awesome stuff, a lot of it hits exactly what interests me in the TF genre, which is to say the struggle with shifting thought processes and body mechanics. The erotic component is a good catalyst but takes a backseat interest to me, and really Losing Control hits my interests quite well. Thank you Shifturn for returning to the net.

Last edited by cpt soban; 04-07-2013 at 08:18 PM.
cpt soban is offline   Reply With Quote