free hit counters
mind control, bimbo transformation - Page 182 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-16-2014   #2173
babblingfaces
Frequent Poster

Re: mind control, bimbo transformation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhznit View Post
Hm. It's pretty short already, having just enough letters that a bimbo can count them with only one hand. It's tough to bimbofy it further, seeing that it's already a girlification of "Leo".

"Lea" (LEE-YAH) reduces the syllable count and letter count while preserving the order of the letters.
"Lena" does so similarly, and seems to be more common.

I had started programming a "name bimbofier" a while back, but the fact that accurate results would require a Soundex implementation (kinda easy), and some Markov Chains (not easy at all), I kinda lost interest:
http://jsfiddle.net/7tcs3/3/embedded/result/
Thanks. That "name bimboifier" is quite nice, I would love to see it perfected. In any case, my problem with Leona was not the length so much as its etymology, that brings to mind a more strong-willed, serious individual instead of a bimbo. Lea is a good choice, and it made me think of Leigh as well. Lindi was one I thought of yesterday regarding names that sounded alike, as well as Lettie. However, ultimately I decided to go with something quite different, that I also felt was very appropriate given the context.

Anyways, the comic is nearly completely rendered and scripted - all I'll be missing, then, is to put the two together. Hopefully it won't take me long.

Last edited by babblingfaces; 02-16-2014 at 03:16 PM.
babblingfaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2014   #2174
Muhznit
The Magical Mammary Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by babblingfaces View Post
Thanks. That "name bimboifier" is quite nice, I would love to see it perfected. In any case, my problem with Leona was not the length so much as its etymology, that brings to mind a more strong-willed, serious individual instead of a bimbo. Lea is a good choice, and it made me think of Leigh as well. Lindi was one I thought of yesterday regarding names that sounded alike, as well as Lettie. However, ultimately I decided to go with something quite different, that I also felt was very appropriate given the context.

Anyways, the comic is nearly completely rendered and scripted - all I'll be missing, then, is to put the two together. Hopefully it won't take me long.
Well if you want any generic link between them, I'd suggest "Kitten". Sort of keeping in with the theme of converting a strong-willed "Lioness" into something cute and docile.

I love 'em.
Muhznit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2014   #2175
babblingfaces
Frequent Poster

By the way, when I meant a software with which to make the comics, I meant more like a software that allowed plenty of options regarding the customization of the text and bubbles in a picture. I know and use Paint.NET, but it seems to me like the program is a bit limited regarding this particular aspect - either that or I just don't know how to use it properly (which could perfectly be the case, mind). What softwares do you guys usually use to make your comics (if you use or make any)? How's Comic Life, for example?

Last edited by babblingfaces; 02-17-2014 at 08:46 PM.
babblingfaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2014   #2176
Katsumend
Frequent Poster

I don't know if this goes here, but it's 16 pics, and the first and last are attached so you can see if you might enjoy it.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=41693822
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 41693822_p0.jpg (634.7 KB, 272 views)
File Type: jpg 41693822_p15.jpg (709.9 KB, 341 views)
Katsumend is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2014   #2177
BillPratt
789th level Draco-Ninja

Quote:

By the way, when I meant a software with which to make the comics, I meant more like a software that allowed plenty of options regarding the customization of the text and bubbles in a picture. I know and use Paint.NET, but it seems to me like the program is a bit limited regarding this particular aspect - either that or I just don't know how to use it properly (which could perfectly be the case, mind). What softwares do you guys usually use to make your comics (if you use or make any)? How's Comic Life, for example?
To be honest, I use Libreoffice's draw sub-program.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Eating Out-.pdf (1.95 MB, 382 views)
BillPratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2014   #2178
catfish27
Frequent Poster

Quote:
How's Comic Life, for example?
I think it's easier and delivers better results than any other option I've tried.
Unread 02-18-2014   #2179
phoenyxx
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillPratt View Post
To be honest, I use Libreoffice's draw sub-program.
I use GIMP
phoenyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2014   #2180
Bobking11
Military Nerd

Hey, I need some help finding a comic from a while back. A girl went to a carnival/circus thing and ended up trapped in this game where people hit a hammer and the higher it goes the more bimbo she becomes. There were superheros and something else in it too. Does anyone remember it?
Unread 02-19-2014   #2181
Chaos Echo
Process Disciple

That would be Bimbo Carnival, the artist for which didn't seem to be listed since I have it saved as "unknown". Would you like me to upload it?

Me on DeviantART. I upload my stuff over there. Pretty much dead though.
Chaos Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2014   #2182
bahamad
Lousy No-Good Lurker

I think that's actually paid content from a site/group who's active on this forum ( http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=31710 seems to be their release/marketing thread).

I know part of the original was posted here originally a ways back (and probably in this thread), but I'm guessing (a) reposting the same content or (b) posting new pay-for content from someone who is part of the community is bad form.

That said, there's a (I think) very good bimbo segment in the Wild West storyline along with the completion of the previously mentioned Carnival/Fun Park story in the members section of their site.
bahamad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2014   #2183
PoisonElf
Mind Control Artist HMB

Yeah, it's from Wicked Fun Park by Metrobay.
PoisonElf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2014   #2184
phoenyxx
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamad View Post
I think that's actually paid content from a site/group who's active on this forum ( http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=31710 seems to be their release/marketing thread).

I know part of the original was posted here originally a ways back (and probably in this thread), but I'm guessing (a) reposting the same content or (b) posting new pay-for content from someone who is part of the community is bad form.

That said, there's a (I think) very good bimbo segment in the Wild West storyline along with the completion of the previously mentioned Carnival/Fun Park story in the members section of their site.
The story in question is part of The Wicked Fun Park series. Finister Foul did the artwork, but I wrote the scenes. It was one of my first collaborations over at Metrobay Comix before I started creating my own art.

Similarly, the section of Wild West that includes Bounce being bimbofied was also written by me with the art done by Finister.

I actually didn't know that Macrolass was running an update thread here, but I should have guessed as I mentioned that I frequent these forums. :P

At one point someone did take am excerpt of the Wicked Fun Park pages that dealt solely with Agent Risque being bimbofied and posted them on e-hentai (and probably elsewhere) as its own separate comic. They even adjusted some of the scripting for whatever reason.

But yes, it is paid content and I would prefer that it not be shared for free at this time.
phoenyxx is offline   Reply With Quote