free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 183 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-12-2009   #2185
monomonkey
it's monkey twice!

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

@Depositfiles comments: I tried mediafire, but it was bugging out for me. I guess they just happened to have issues early this morning.

I could do megaupload or rapidshare I guess, but I've heard bad things about them too.

It's lose/lose.
monomonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2009   #2186
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sordes View Post
Uh, that was just posted above by Monomonkey...

Quote:
Originally Posted by monomonkey View Post
@Depositfiles comments: I tried mediafire, but it was bugging out for me. I guess they just happened to have issues early this morning.

I could do megaupload or rapidshare I guess, but I've heard bad things about them too.

It's lose/lose.
Actually, rapidshare and megaupload plus mediafire are the best ones you actually have in my opinion. The catch with Rapidshare is something stupid people miss, you need to move files you upload into a collector account otherwise people can only download the file 10 times. Mediafire seemed to be down or having hiccups the whole yesterday.
Unread 08-13-2009   #2187
monomonkey
it's monkey twice!

Mediafire is back up, so here's that link for you.

http://www.mediafire.com/?l0kw3t0vigg
Unread 08-14-2009   #2188
Detatched
Be Me!

Has the amateur Metroidvania/Castleroid game Nightmare Sphere been mentioned yet? I don't really have images I can post, but I will say that this game does have a soul corrupting system, in which as Relm (the heroine) kills demons or gets raped by them, her soul becomes polluted, which at its maximum, traps her in a state where any humans she comes across she'll kill if her attacks hit them, plus it gives her the ability to rape downed humans (awkward but nice way to restore health ).
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2009   #2189
monomonkey
it's monkey twice!

I've played the game from start to finish and will say that it has about 30 seconds of related content at best.

It's pretty fun as the game it is, but a hentai game it is not.
Unread 08-14-2009   #2190
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detatched View Post
Has the amateur Metroidvania/Castleroid game Nightmare Sphere
What the fuck?

*scuttles off*

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2009   #2191
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

2chan thread http://jun.2chan.net/b/res/11493864.htm
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2009   #2192
transformative
skrew ball

I'm trying to remember what anime this is from, but all I can remember is that they say "equip" a lot and that the girl being converted was a young girl made android and that her body is always steaming hot (temp wise... ok and looks wise as well) >_<
Unread 08-15-2009   #2193
Dr.Bee
The mad Dr. of process

Quote:
Originally Posted by transformative View Post
I'm trying to remember what anime this is from, but all I can remember is that they say "equip" a lot and that the girl being converted was a young girl made android and that her body is always steaming hot (temp wise... ok and looks wise as well) >_<
I Second That. Although the EC was a shop it looks like this one could have potential. But the series of pics that this was from is what I really wanted to know about.

I don't read moon-speak so I tried to use a translation utility to see if I could find the name of the series, but it just came out incoherent babble about a job interview or suchlike.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1250352735236.jpg (291.7 KB, 465 views)
Dr.Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2009   #2194
kalten77
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by transformative View Post
GaoGaiGar FINAL. (OVA)

EC... well that chick does get harassed and put in bondage by the masked drone lady on multiple occasions, but there's no conversion there.

The protagonist does get MC/ECed for a portion, and there are a lot of 'evil' clones made, but not much in the way of process.

The television show(GaoGaiGar) has a lot of EC, as humans get possessed by 'Zonder Metal' to release some negative portion of their heart and become giant robot monsters. Especially of note is the EC at the end where the protagonist's love interest evolves into the strongest Zonder being ever and becomes the final boss of the series. Fair amount of process there.
kalten77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2009   #2195
Bigo
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Bee View Post
I Second That. Although the EC was a shop it looks like this one could have potential. But the series of pics that this was from is what I really wanted to know about.

I don't read moon-speak so I tried to use a translation utility to see if I could find the name of the series, but it just came out incoherent babble about a job interview or suchlike.
From my tiny rune-reading (katakana and kanji) skills and a google search:

Generacer Saki by Black Package Try
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=634025

Story seems to be the Red head (Saki) betrayed this organization when on a mission and is pursued by the rest of the Generacers. CG doesn't seem to show much EC, except for what seems to be an EC bad end.
Bigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2009   #2196
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalten77 View Post
GaoGaiGar FINAL. (OVA)

EC... well that chick does get harassed and put in bondage by the masked drone lady on multiple occasions, but there's no conversion there.

The protagonist does get MC/ECed for a portion, and there are a lot of 'evil' clones made, but not much in the way of process.

The television show(GaoGaiGar) has a lot of EC, as humans get possessed by 'Zonder Metal' to release some negative portion of their heart and become giant robot monsters. Especially of note is the EC at the end where the protagonist's love interest evolves into the strongest Zonder being ever and becomes the final boss of the series. Fair amount of process there.
Hi.

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote