free hit counters
Mako's Collection: Mother Of The Gods - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-20-2013   #13
Miss Mako
TF Creator

Re: Mako's Collection: Mother Of The Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarma View Post
You kinda answered your own question there. If I had known it was an Indiana Jones thing before clicking, I either wouldn't have watched or watched it with different expectations. The problem with the Back To The Future 2 example is that it has 2 in the name. It is obviously connected to at least one other story and I need to be familiar with both to get a good picture.

Okay. Good point. You are probably the .01% that this falls under. So far... no one else has really pointed this out to me in any of the comics I've done thus far these past couple years - doing the same kind of structure. The set ups are meant to be twists to iconic characters/stories the majority of peeps already know. So since you have no idea how RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK plays out - this of coarse would not make sense to you. These were never meant to be stand alone stories - but stories which bank on some knowledge of the original source material.

- Mako -
Miss Mako is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2013   #14
edinjapan
Akibakei

Mako, I really wish you'd put out an anthology of your work. I'm sure a lot of us would buy it.
Unread 05-21-2013   #15
muffin_wins
muffin_wins

Mako had one from long ago from siren song from the three kings of tg and tf.
muffin_wins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013   #16
Quarma
Sonamy, mon ami!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako View Post
Okay. Good point. You are probably the .01% that this falls under. So far... no one else has really pointed this out to me in any of the comics I've done thus far these past couple years - doing the same kind of structure. The set ups are meant to be twists to iconic characters/stories the majority of peeps already know. So since you have no idea how RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK plays out - this of coarse would not make sense to you. These were never meant to be stand alone stories - but stories which bank on some knowledge of the original source material.

- Mako -
Like I said, I know I'm the minority here. I just felt like contributing anyway.

quarma.deviantart.com
Quarma is offline   Reply With Quote