free hit counters
Attribute Theft/Transfer - Page 21 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-13-2011   #241
Max AP
Frequent Poster

Re: Attribute Theft/Transfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by avatar2xl View Post
Saxxon finally posted the first part of "Queen of All" which he's been teasing at for like 2 months.

This looks like it'll get crazy.

http://saxxon.deviantart.com/#/d3bhiqc
It looks great so far. Thanks for the tip my friend.
Max AP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2011   #242
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

the muscle transfer has never been my cup of tea, but it was actually pretty well written in a grammatical sense. Though the process was to be desired for; it just wasn't explained sufficiently. But it was diffidently interesting.
Unread 03-14-2011   #243
villagepeople
Process Fan

I found this guy on youtube. He has a few muscle transfer videos posted:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ironb667
villagepeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2011   #244
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

I wasn't able to find this reposted on this site, hopefully no one minds me posting what appears to be an after of a breast theft with Harely Quinn and Power Girl

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2011   #245
Max AP
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirlinthloth View Post
I wasn't able to find this reposted on this site, hopefully no one minds me posting what appears to be an after of a breast theft with Harely Quinn and Power Girl
Nice find my friend. hehehe
Max AP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2011   #246
Blerg
Lurker

Not necessarily theft or transfer but this animation is pretty close.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5565193/
Blerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2011   #247
Beastwheat
Frequent Poster

This isn't usually my thing, but it has boobs getting bigger so this time it kind of is my thing. Sorry if its a repost.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/567266
Unread 04-17-2011   #248
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish27 View Post
If lalilu's link to "Beach Day" doesn't work for you, try this one.
I always wondered something, it just seemed to linger in the back of my mind some where. Did Nom ever make a sequel to this with Linda or more adventures of Natalie and Richard. Seemed like such delightful characters causing quite wondrous scenes of process. It would have been such a shame not to see him write a sequel to this amazing story, with equally stupendous characters. So I imagine he probably did, so if anyone has read the rest of his stories, let me know the name of the story that our beloved characters show themselves in again. I would most suredly like to read it. Thank you my fellows, Caio for now I'm going back to my coffee.
Unread 04-17-2011   #249
monkat
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blerg View Post
Not necessarily theft or transfer but this animation is pretty close.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5565193/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastwheat View Post
This isn't usually my thing, but it has boobs getting bigger so this time it kind of is my thing. Sorry if its a repost.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/567266
Way to post the same thing, guys !
monkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2011   #250
funfun74
Wolf Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by godleydemon View Post
I always wondered something, it just seemed to linger in the back of my mind some where. Did Nom ever make a sequel to this with Linda or more adventures of Natalie and Richard. Seemed like such delightful characters causing quite wondrous scenes of process. It would have been such a shame not to see him write a sequel to this amazing story, with equally stupendous characters. So I imagine he probably did, so if anyone has read the rest of his stories, let me know the name of the story that our beloved characters show themselves in again. I would most suredly like to read it. Thank you my fellows, Caio for now I'm going back to my coffee.
There were a couple of Stories that had Richard and Natalie in them. None of them are sequels though, and I only have a few of Nom's stories on my computer. It is called "Poolside". And another that does not involve Richard and Natalie (at least I don't think it does) but is set in the same universe. It is called "Girl Trouble". I know there was at least one other story, a long one, that had Richard and Natalie in it, but it wasn't just them changing people around them though.. I can't remember the name of it though, sorry. I also have two of his other none Richard and Natalie stories that are pretty good. They are "Transfer Student" and "Wishes". I'm not sure if it would be alright to post these up on the forum though so if you want them just PM and I'll figure something out.

Ah found the link to all or most of his stories. http://www.foreverchanging.org/bb/viewforum.php?f=20

Last edited by funfun74; 04-17-2011 at 04:47 PM.
funfun74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2011   #251
villagepeople
Process Fan

Looks like there's a good transfer story brewing over at Giantess City:
http://www.giantesscity.com/forum/vi...p?f=12&t=85342
villagepeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2011   #252
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfun74 View Post
There were a couple of Stories that had Richard and Natalie in them. None of them are sequels though, and I only have a few of Nom's stories on my computer. It is called "Poolside". And another that does not involve Richard and Natalie (at least I don't think it does) but is set in the same universe. It is called "Girl Trouble". I know there was at least one other story, a long one, that had Richard and Natalie in it, but it wasn't just them changing people around them though.. I can't remember the name of it though, sorry. I also have two of his other none Richard and Natalie stories that are pretty good. They are "Transfer Student" and "Wishes". I'm not sure if it would be alright to post these up on the forum though so if you want them just PM and I'll figure something out.

Ah found the link to all or most of his stories. http://www.foreverchanging.org/bb/viewforum.php?f=20
Yeah this is actually where I've been reading them but just haven't had the time to actually go through them and look. I did find the long story you were talking about. There isn't really any process until you get to the parts where Richard and Natalie are in them. But there is an amazing bit of process with them changing the age of a police woman up and down, hot as hell. But I couldn't really get into the story much, as the focus shifted alot, almost to much. I feel as though he tried to make the story seem more epic and interesting but seemed to fail to capture my attention span because I just kept looking for Richard and Natalie which are my two favorite characters in this. They're just humerously evil to a point where you almost laugh when they do certain things. But yeah I'll toss a PM at you here.