free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 212 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-09-2009   #2533
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

*shrugs* Oh, and I found a neat Evil Conversion potential, in the game Neverland Card Battles. It's a bit light...(You can see it in the demo), but one character is a uber-nice type who gets quickly pulled into the bad guy's fold. (Apparently, she dislikes war...and if everyone's dead, there's no war!)
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2009   #2534
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

This weeks initial EC Thread http://jun.2chan.net/b/res/11970887.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
*shrugs* Oh, and I found a neat Evil Conversion potential, in the game Neverland Card Battles. It's a bit light...(You can see it in the demo), but one character is a uber-nice type who gets quickly pulled into the bad guy's fold. (Apparently, she dislikes war...and if everyone's dead, there's no war!)
I had totally forgotten about this, Neverland as a world offers so many options for character corruption.
One of the reasons for my great liking of Crooked Navel is that he does EC fanart of all those goody two shoes Neverland characters.

I mean, there is a kingdom called Gates of Hell. Souls of people that end up there, no matter how good they were in life end up servants of Mugen who is a big name villain. Neverland has a interesting good conversion thing too, one character that died and went to heaven had her soul put in an angel and was sent to hunt after her daughter.

But yeah, here I go rambling again.

Last edited by Ilparazzo; 10-10-2009 at 07:59 AM.
Ilparazzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2009   #2535
rick404
Meddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilparazzo View Post
This weeks initial EC Thread http://jun.2chan.net/b/res/11970887.htm

I had totally forgotten about this, Neverland as a world offers so many options for character corruption.
One of the reasons for my great liking of Crooked Navel is that he does EC fanart of all those goody two shoes Neverland characters.

I mean, there is a kingdom called Gates of Hell. Souls of people that end up there, no matter how good they were in life end up servants of Mugen who is a big name villain. Neverland has a interesting good conversion thing too, one character that died and went to heaven had her soul put in an angel and was sent to hunt after her daughter.

But yeah, here I go rambling again.
Idea Factory/Neverland has fun characters, great concepts, and plenty of history but their them forever flawed in some way or another often a "lack of polish" (though usually do to horrible English voice acting and bad localizations) Unfortunately for this game there is appears to be a distinct lack of Hiro.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg storyimage.jpg (370.6 KB, 373 views)
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2009   #2536
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick404 View Post
Idea Factory/Neverland has fun characters, great concepts, and plenty of history but their them forever flawed in some way or another often a "lack of polish" (though usually do to horrible English voice acting and bad localizations) Unfortunately for this game there is appears to be a distinct lack of Hiro.
Yeah, I was bit sad that Hiro did not show up in Neverland Card Battles and instead we got that guy who's name I have forgotten. I was surprised they picked him out of all the Varanoire students.

Second 2chan thread going at full speed http://jun.2chan.net/b/res/11980842.htm

Last edited by Ilparazzo; 10-11-2009 at 08:05 AM.
Ilparazzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2009   #2537
Twilightdrgn
Frequent Poster

Aaaand it's dead. I won't be able to hunt for a third, since I've got necessities to take care of.
Twilightdrgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2009   #2538
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Well, I've found one in a comic I like, known as Drowtales. Drow to evil demon. Starts here:
http://www.drowtales.com/mainarchive...page=1&check=1

And the final result reappears here: http://www.drowtales.com/mainarchive...page=1&check=1

There's also quite a few off-screen ones, since this kind of demon works solely by possession.

Though, this and Allyana's Fall did make me try to remember something...what was that Eldar to Daemonette TF-Fic that was posted a while back. Hidrachaalsarfasarfas or something? (Yes, I tend to have this happen a LOT!)
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2009   #2539
thegeomaster
Process Fan

Here ya go
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Hil%27ardil

EDIT: Look Johnson, one of the rare and spectacular 'third corruption threads'. Be sure to take all the notes you can, who knows when we'll see one again....

http://jun.2chan.net/b/res/11991382.htm

Last edited by thegeomaster; 10-12-2009 at 12:34 AM.
thegeomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2009   #2540
Clouded
Process Fan

Er, didn't fully read it. You can find Hil'ardil back on the first page.

Last edited by Clouded; 10-11-2009 at 09:36 PM.
Clouded is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2009   #2541
0000user0001
Frequent Poster

well since she has appeared in the last 3 2chan corruption threads does anyone knows who she is? sadly 2chan is horrible about sourcing or net translators have gotten even worse (probably both)

i have already tried looking for both 'yuko' and 'labyrinth' but that only really gave me Suteki Tantei Labyrinth which didnt look anything like her

Ah Never Mind I Figured it Out Its From Fresh Pretty Cure
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1255362179582.jpg (483.9 KB, 340 views)
File Type: jpg untitled.JPG (9.2 KB, 290 views)
File Type: jpg 2.JPG (7.3 KB, 296 views)

Last edited by 0000user0001; 10-12-2009 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Figured It Out
0000user0001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2009   #2542
PoisonElf
Mind Control Artist HMB

Reporting in on the Succubus series by Richelle Mead.

Really almost nothing in the way of "EC", save for a scene in book 3, but that's more unrealized potential at this point.
It's only up to 4 (of 6) so far with the 5th coming out March of next year, so it could play out further.

Not a whole lot of transforming unless you count shape shifting to various degrees.
No where near as much sex as you would expect from a series based around the immortal life of a sex demon, but there's at least a couple scenes per book.

Either way, the series has been fantastic.
It's been a lot of fun and I highly recommend it for anyone who's a fan of urban supernatural yarns.
PoisonElf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2009   #2543
Sordes
Process Fan

In the Second Season Episode 3 of the Queen's Blade Anime it seams one of the contestants Risty has encountered a Evil Conversion, it will be turned back at some point as always but looks nice. Looking forward learning more about it.
Sordes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2009   #2544
Mazoku
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sordes View Post
In the Second Season Episode 3 of the Queen's Blade Anime it seams one of the contestants Risty has encountered a Evil Conversion, it will be turned back at some point as always but looks nice. Looking forward learning more about it.

Risty/Listy, first 5 pics from left to right; before, dun, dun, dun... after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegeomaster View Post
Here ya go
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Hil%27ardil

EDIT: Look Johnson, one of the rare and spectacular 'third corruption threads'. Be sure to take all the notes you can, who knows when we'll see one again....

http://jun.2chan.net/b/res/11991382.htm
Notes? OK then, picture number 6, a rather exotic piece, what looks like a Yu-Gi-Oh, TG/EC combo.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg qbrns5_11.jpg (89.9 KB, 223 views)
File Type: jpg QBSS03095.jpg (10.5 KB, 185 views)
File Type: jpg QBSS03096.jpg (10.4 KB, 133 views)
File Type: jpg QBSS03097.jpg (8.3 KB, 195 views)
File Type: jpg risty-402x1024.jpg (52.2 KB, 260 views)
File Type: jpg YGO.jpg (213.1 KB, 332 views)

Last edited by Mazoku; 10-13-2009 at 03:43 AM.
Mazoku is offline   Reply With Quote