free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 22 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-22-2007   #253
ranmafan
Frequent Poster

does anyone have any big breasted catgirls? most i find are loli or flat chested.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 119024016429.jpg (37.2 KB, 510 views)
ranmafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2007   #254
katman
I'm allergic to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cearenbow View Post
I don't know if anyone noticed but if you ever see the Kids next door episode (Doghouse), Number 5 Turns into a weredog with valery and There Teacher wjo is the head weredog.

Figured I'd mention it they show Number 5 change its quick but a change liek valery does into her werepoodle form.
I found it on http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/video/...onType=browser.

You have to search under the KND section, but I loved it.
katman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2007   #255
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

I can't remember the title of this hentai clip to actually do a decent search for it so I need to know if anyone knows which one I'm talking about. It was posted here last year I think. A girl with pointy ears and purple hair is brought to orgasm by some guy and somehow this results in her turning into an angry catgirl creature that attacks him.

"catgirl transformation" unfortunately brings up like.. too many threads to count and finding it with only that information in the search bar is impossible. Does anyone know the one I'm talking about?
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2007   #256
Grievous
Eh, just passing by

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
I can't remember the title of this hentai clip to actually do a decent search for it so I need to know if anyone knows which one I'm talking about. It was posted here last year I think. A girl with pointy ears and purple hair is brought to orgasm by some guy and somehow this results in her turning into an angry catgirl creature that attacks him.

"catgirl transformation" unfortunately brings up like.. too many threads to count and finding it with only that information in the search bar is impossible. Does anyone know the one I'm talking about?
http://www.process-productions.com/f...ight=SPACESHIP
Grievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2007   #257
TF-Viewer

Thanks for finding the thread.

It's too bad the files aren't there anymore though

edit: Just knowing the name of it was enough. I used that information to find another place to download it from. Thanks

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 09-28-2007 at 07:45 PM.
Unread 09-30-2007   #258
Samoth
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Thanks for finding the thread.

It's too bad the files aren't there anymore though

edit: Just knowing the name of it was enough. I used that information to find another place to download it from. Thanks
Did you find a place to download the actual transformation or the whole episodes?
Samoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2007   #259
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoth View Post
Did you find a place to download the actual transformation or the whole episodes?

Whole episodes.
Unread 10-05-2007   #260
Jamball
A Process Lover

Default Need helping remembering/finding a vid . . .

Need help remembering/finding a vid . . .

It was either an SNL or MadTV skit, can't remember which. I'm asking here, although the BE forum could work as well per the transformation involved.

Here's the skit:

Two women are in a business meeting with some men when it ends. The men leave and the women stay behind. One is ugly, the other is pretty easy on the eyes.

A fairy godmother appears and insinuates to the ugly one that she can become a beautiful princess. The ugly raises out of her chair in the air with a shining light behind her, like she's going to change. She comes back down and it's revealed that the prettier girl has gotten even more pretty. (Bigger chest, feathered hair).

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

--
Jamball
Jamball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2007   #261
dousedinashe
Bovinian babe

I was looking for a series of transformations from a kids CITV series called My Parents are Aliens, in particular from the episodes "Fangs for the Mammaries" which featured a blonde/BE TF, and Series 6, Episode 8: "My Fair Mel" with a similar transformation without the BE. If anyone has any idea where these could be found, please let me know and I'd be willing to do a one shot image as payment.
dousedinashe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2007   #262
darththeo
A TG+BE loving Sith Lord

AH! Two posts exactly the same! This post put me over the Devil's Number of Posts ... so, yeah!

darththeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2007   #263
dousedinashe
Bovinian babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by darththeo View Post
AH! Two posts exactly the same! This post put me over the Devil's Number of Posts ... so, yeah!
...helpfull
dousedinashe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2007   #264
Soatome101
Frequent Poster

Hey I heard that the Goosebumps series (never read them while growing up was more into animorphs) had lots of transformations in it. Are their any torrents of the stories? I most interested in the Vampire breath story and the Werecat story.
Soatome101 is offline   Reply With Quote