free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 229 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-03-2009   #2737
Snips0123
Process Fan

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
Conversion? So you just did a screencapture? I need to figure out how to do that since I have like a grand worth of their videos... haha.
Yep, did some research last night on DRM stripping. Found a nice program that did it all for me and I could get a crack for that program as well. Program is called Aimersoft Media Converter. If you want the link for the download pm me or tell me if it's on to post it on here

Upload to Hotfile is almost complete.

Edit: ah what the hell, don't ban me for this :P The link for the program is below. I've scanned it for virus's and stuff and nothing came up.

http://hotfile.com/dl/19067563/e231a...3.0.1.rar.html

Last edited by Snips0123; 12-03-2009 at 11:05 PM.
Snips0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2009   #2738
Snips0123
Process Fan

Ok, without further posts, as I will melt back into the shadows again until rb9 updates his game :P Here it is!

http://hotfile.com/dl/19461080/8d93f...part1.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/19485228/4835e...part2.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/19489350/2e924...part3.rar.html
Unread 12-04-2009   #2739
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snips0123 View Post
Yep, did some research last night on DRM stripping. Found a nice program that did it all for me and I could get a crack for that program as well. Program is called Aimersoft Media Converter. If you want the link for the download pm me or tell me if it's on to post it on here

Upload to Hotfile is almost complete.

Edit: ah what the hell, don't ban me for this :P The link for the program is below. I've scanned it for virus's and stuff and nothing came up.

http://hotfile.com/dl/19067563/e231a...3.0.1.rar.html
You cracked giga's DRM? WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!?

I owe you big shit. Oh my fucking god. This community just got access to my whole stash!!!

Before you go, let me know what parameters, etc. you put in to make it convert these. Thanks mate.

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2009   #2740
Snips0123
Process Fan

Quote:
You cracked giga's DRM? WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!?

I owe you big shit. Oh my fucking god. This community just got access to my whole stash!!!

Before you go, let me know what parameters, etc. you put in to make it convert these. Thanks mate.
Bottom right corner it has "Convert video to:", when you have a video that you want to rip selected, change it to "avi" from the "Common Video" list (everyone loves avi :P).

Next, click on "Settings" next to that list menu. Leave everything but "Zoom" and "Resolution", change those two to "Keep Original". Don't want it to end up smaller.

Other than that thats all I did. Good luck

Edit: Also can someone confirm that the conversion process worked. I'm too lazy to test it on my families other computers

Edit2: All good, just tested it on a laptop that had nothing on it

Last edited by Snips0123; 12-04-2009 at 01:40 PM.
Unread 12-04-2009   #2741
Snips0123
Process Fan

Oh, and I didn't personally crack it, I can take no credit for that. All I did was research DRM stripping for an hour or so and found mention of the program itself.

Fortunately, there was a crack for the program on a few of the Rapidshare forums that I go to. Just did the research that's all, trying to give back to the community :P
Unread 12-04-2009   #2742
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Bottom right corner it has "Convert video to:", when you have a video that you want to rip selected, change it to "avi" from the "Common Video" list (everyone loves avi :P).

Next, click on "Settings" next to that list menu. Leave everything but "Zoom" and "Resolution", change those two to "Keep Original". Don't want it to end up smaller.

Other than that thats all I did. Good luck

Edit: Also can someone confirm that the conversion process worked. I'm too lazy to test it on my families other computers

Edit2: All good, just tested it on a laptop that had nothing on it
You honestly like... saved me from wasting LITERALLY like 700 dollars. I've spent way too much on their god damn videos over the last couple years.

I'm in your debt. My only question is where the fuck I'd host these things. Maybe split them up or torrent em? Iono.

It's probably a good idea to be discrete since our community is slowly reaching out more and more to the Jap community, which as we see with Maxces is getting closer with Giga. So let's not piss them off.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
Unread 12-04-2009   #2743
rb9
Process Master

Shit, ok, so it works on the most recent vid, but not their older vids. Any help perhaps? They have weird extensions, .wmv.ggzz and it's really dumb... @_@

Unread 12-04-2009   #2744
ZodiacX
Ninja Ferret! Woosh!

Found a couple more of the Touhou Vampires series on Danbooru

http://danbooru.donmai.us/pool/show/588
ZodiacX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2009   #2745
Snips0123
Process Fan

Quote:
Shit, ok, so it works on the most recent vid, but not their older vids. Any help perhaps? They have weird extensions, .wmv.ggzz and it's really dumb... @_@
hmmmmmm, try renaming that extension to just .wmv and see if it plays. If it does, retry the process.
Unread 12-05-2009   #2746
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
hmmmmmm, try renaming that extension to just .wmv and see if it plays. If it does, retry the process.
nope, renaming doesn't work

Unread 12-05-2009   #2747
Sarasa
Lost In The Web

The Weekly 2ch thread has started

http://jun.2chan.net/b/res/12431742.htm
Sarasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2009   #2748
Snips0123
Process Fan

Quote:
nope, renaming doesn't work
That's weird, I'll have to do more research, can you pm me with the exact file names and extensions. Thanks.

Edit: lol, I see you've already asked the community about it, I'll look into that extension to find out more. Lets hope they can shed some light on it though.

Edit1: Oh, I've noticed some previous forum posts on that forum, search parameter was "wmv.gggz" rather than "wmv.ggzz". Seems like a nasty little program they used there. I'll continue looking but without those files and license's on my computer I'm a bit useless.

Last edited by Snips0123; 12-05-2009 at 06:09 AM.