free hit counters
Overlord Bob (Offsite) - Page 23 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-18-2013   #265
ZeroForever
Frequent Poster

Re: Overlord Bob (Offsite)

hmm new donation page got released, it's on the sister site since it's adult though.

a few new things got posted as well.

back into mia land for me.
ZeroForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2013   #266
ZeroForever
Frequent Poster

Finally done with school in celebration I'm finishing up some projects and starting some new ones.

New CYOA series with ComX-1
http://www.deviantart.com/art/CYOA-I...st-1-370650197
or
http://overlordbobsuniverse.blogspot.com/

feel free to vote or commission other storyline branches

Finishing up the Board/Card game with some beta rp sessions, poke me if your interested.

Last edited by ZeroForever; 05-09-2013 at 02:54 PM.
Unread 05-10-2013   #267
stonovan
Process Fan

Congrats on finishing school!
Also the sudden commission storyline branches popping up everywhere is interesting.
Unread 05-10-2013   #268
transformative
skrew ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonovan View Post
Congrats on finishing school!
yes congrats, how I wish I could go back to my college days...

anyway, thanks for yet another fantastic addition to this seemingly ever-growing universe
Unread 05-10-2013   #269
ZeroForever
Frequent Poster

thanks, well it was grad school while i worked a job... So it was anything but fun and games.
Don't we all wish we could go back to those undergrad days.
Unread 05-11-2013   #270
Brianxavier
#fictionmania & farhad's

I though my grad school days were better than my undergrad days... then again I did do way better in grades in grad school... tho I was in the hospital part of that too...

And now for the revenge of the ZeroForever, now that school is out of the way?

--Xavier
Brianxavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2013   #271
ZeroForever
Frequent Poster

eh, not much time to enjoy grad school when you have a 8-5 job and then class till 9 pm.

anyways i'll try ramping up projects now

elaboration of the items, keeping the existing poll as at this point it's pretty obvious who the winner is going to be though. (1 cough)
It's 20 dollars to commission a page for the other story lines though and as it will be a different hero being thrown into the works for each, personal OC's may work (though talk to me and the artist first to work out details)

1) Expended Liquid Transforminium
[Expended Liquid Transforminium - A highly volatile and fairly toxic side effect of transforminium depletion. It can only be found in one place in the world the Lake Glow within the ruins of the city of Lybonrehc. Like any other magical liquid it somehow can be contained by standard glass bottles. Effects of direct usage are completely random and sometimes incurable.]
2) Ancient Petrified Boner
[Ancient Petrified Boner – yes that ‘r’ is correct and yes it really is an item. We don’t know who or why someone figured out that it had potent yang energy but it contains one of the highest quantities thus making it extremely valuable. They can often be found where petrifaction monsters once dwelled or fought. No recorded instance of what happens when someone ingests one of these, we hope it stays that way.]
3) Rainbow shroom
[Rainbow shroom – A rare magigenic plant that that shimmers rainbow colors. The only known location where it’s been found has been in the Labyrinth Sewers of Orima, all attempts at manual creating it have failed resulting in only lesser mushrooms and shroom girls. It can apply any number of shroom type effects to users and is highly reactive to motion so extreme care is suggested.]
4) 1000 proof Sunshine
[1000 proof Sunshine – Divine alcohol so potent it has over 5 times stronger than is physically possible, we don’t know how it works either I personally blame magic. It is only granted to those that have either received the blessing of Ektack Guinkein (also known as the Porcelain God) or passed his trials. Direct effects are alcohol poisoning, complete destruction of your common sense, and loss of memory. Side effects can include ‘the hangover’]
5) Essence of pure flavor
[Essence of pure flavor – Legendary cooking ingredient that can make anything taste good, ANYTHING. Often considered the bane of cooking classes, rating systems, and taste it’s banned in 90% of locations within the world. The only active location that still supplies this good is the free port of Booty Bay though other black markets are said to hold it in stock.]
6) Mcguffin Muffin
[Mcguffin Muffin – Legendary muffin that everyone wants because well…. Uh… it… well...is beyond explanation… yeah that’s it. Only a handful of people have ever tasted it and they all say it’s terrible though, yet hundreds of quests relate to acquiring it for some reason or another. It has no known effects to users, though known side effects are the completion of every quest in your journal or story arc. The “White Castle” is the only known producer of the muffin though production details are a trade secret.]
7) Slice of the un-cake
[Slice of the un-cake – The cake is a lie but what if the lie was a cake, that’s what happens when crazed sorcerers screw with time and space portals. The original source of this legendary item was the training dimension of Turapere, originally it was just a myth to get people to finish it which thousands failed to do. When someone actually finally complete it and it turned out to be a lie, the souls of the dead will manifested an actual cake as the reward. Thus it has been the reward ever since, though the Turapere dimension got shut down and a less fatal version created. The effects are also a lie aka none, though finishing the training has known to cause extreme level ups, class changes, and many other effects. ]
Unread 06-05-2013   #272
ZeroForever
Frequent Poster

hmmm webcomic goooo!!!

and other things. CYOA is still ongoing next post for it is soon so vote and comment.

cross over with DFX and Mr.DNA
http://dragon-fangx.deviantart.com/a...-Ago-375757104

other stuff is going.
Unread 06-28-2013   #273
ZeroForever
Frequent Poster

new one by mr. DNA
bunch of other stuff like oc volunteers, polls, etc... I'm not reposting all the details here.
Unread 06-28-2013   #274
stonovan
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroForever View Post
new one by mr. DNA
bunch of other stuff like oc volunteers, polls, etc... I'm not reposting all the details here.
Really enjoyed the new MR. DNA pieces.
Unread 06-29-2013   #275
ZeroForever
Frequent Poster

thanks, he always does a excellent job putting his personal touch in the script.
Unread 09-22-2013   #276
ZeroForever
Frequent Poster

Summer Contest is over with 7 entries, check them out people
http://overlordbobsuniverse.blogspot...test-list.html