free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 240 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-06-2010   #2869
Snips0123
Process Fan

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
Sorry for DP, but out of curiosity, are these subtitled? Because I saw on the site that this video apparently has English subs.
Yep, they are subbed
Snips0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2010   #2870
mothis
Lurker

Quote:
What is this game? Anything worth playing? What happens?
The game is centered on Vega, AKA M. Bison from Street Fighter, and he's attempting to TG & brainwash the large cast of Do Gooders from SF, along with some cameos by characters from other games.

Features
TG
evil conversion VIA brainwashing
Evil conversion VIA demonification.

There is ONE problem.

The SRC engine requires an Aisian version of the VB5 runtime. (Japanese preferred) because of the use of a particular function & its related enum that isn't defined the same way in the English one.

I've decided I"m going to do something I'll probably regret due to the massive workload, and translate the SRC engine program over to English. I have NO clue on a time-line, or a possible delivery date, but when I have something serviceable, I'll post it here.
mothis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2010   #2871
Detatched
Be Me!

The latest release by Yaseuma Lo-Ru, the third part of the TeruTeiru series, seems to have a bit of evil-con. Some demon is corrupting what appear to be innocent demons, as well as turning other people into demons. It's got a lot of fetishes in this- TG, trap, futa, latex, bondage, and a little bit of icky stuff too (semi-guro; not too much blood, but there are clearly removed body parts).

In fact, in the one path I've gone through so far, I do believe the villain succeeds in adding the protagonist (trap-boy, who occasionally TG's with the help of some other demon's power) to its harem of latex demon-girls for a short period of time (it gets reversed I'm guessing; I can only say this from a brief series of images though, and can't really understand the text).
EDIT: Actually, this looks to be the climax point, so this will likely happen in every possible route.

Official site- http://www.yaseuma-loru.com/puroduct...kou/index.html

Last edited by Detatched; 01-06-2010 at 04:19 PM.
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2010   #2872
rb9
Process Master

Holy shit people. Well you should thank me for always checking GIGA on my own time, since I bring you news that not even MAXCES posted yet.
Yeah, that's right.
Fucking released Dinaranger PART 1
http://www.akiba-web.com/giga/produc...roduct_id=2788
Alright. Well how is this going to work? It's 50 bucks. I might buy it but I'm strapped atm. But in the meantime,
Watch the trailer, holy shit.
Conversion, conversion conversion.

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9

Last edited by rb9; 01-06-2010 at 07:16 PM.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2010   #2873
slayer1
Process Master

mann, i really don't enjoy this thread, it just doesn't do it for me and it never goes away haha
Unread 01-06-2010   #2874
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer1 View Post
mann, i really don't enjoy this thread, it just doesn't do it for me and it never goes away haha

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
Unread 01-06-2010   #2875
slayer1
Process Master

Quote:
i don't get it

but yeah, i never look in it an prob won't again but it will always be around, why not just make this a sub forum since it had more posts than other process forums do and has nothing to do with TF...
Unread 01-06-2010   #2876
DrMoreau
Process Disciple

It has plenty to do with TF and coming and posting "this doesn't do it for me" is... uncommonly rude and seems mostly like troll baiting. Especially in a popular thread (that you know is popular because of how many pages it has).

However, as to having this as it's own subforum, that I'll agree with. But really... as a matter of manners, that was probably something it would have hurt no one to keep to yourself.
DrMoreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2010   #2877
Clouded
Process Fan

I'm sure everyone has fetishes on this site that others on this site do not.
If you don't like the flavor of the cake, don't eat it.

-let's get back on topic.
Clouded is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2010   #2878
rb9
Process Master

Lol I was trolling his troll.

Ok back on topic.

DINARANGER LIVE ACTION IS OUT HOLY SHIT.

(refer to my post a page back before we got off)

Unread 01-07-2010   #2879
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by mothis View Post
Features: TG, evil conversion VIA brainwashing, Evil conversion VIA demonification.
There is ONE problem.
The SRC engine requires an Asian version of the VB5 runtime. (Japanese preferred) because of the use of a particular function & its related enum that isn't defined the same way in the English one.
Sounds pretty great game, I wish you good luck with it.

Quote:
mann, i really don't enjoy this thread, it just doesn't do it for me and it never goes away haha. but yeah, i never look in it an prob won't again but it will always be around, why not just make this a sub forum since it had more posts than other process forums do and has nothing to do with TF..
Pretty sure good user tchristensen81 already summed my thoughts on this subject.
As I've said in the past, I'm pretty happy and still kinda surprised the thread has become this long and I have to thank the powers that be that the thread has been allowed to stick around. Pretty sure it's now one of the most comprehensive ones on this fetish that we have in the english speaking corner of the internet.

I'll try to start collecting stuff from page one this weekend into a list, confirm links that are dead and such and write it all down incase a reboot thread might be necessary in the future.

Quote:
DINARANGER LIVE ACTION IS OUT HOLY SHIT.
That's pretty great news, to add to the news. I just placed order on two copies of the item in attachments. Great to see that Crooked Navel combined both Dark Princess 1 and 2 since I am too fond of my original copies to debind them but with this I can safely debind the anthalogy. Too bad purchasing these really dent my wallet and I can never get them translated by SaHa or anyone else. I was considering waiting till inoino's newest doujinshi is released but I just couldnt risk the store running out of Dark Princess 1+2.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 040010203027-1p.jpg (107.9 KB, 302 views)
File Type: jpg 040010203027-2p.jpg (102.3 KB, 514 views)
File Type: jpg 040010203027-3p.jpg (103.4 KB, 541 views)
Unread 01-07-2010   #2880
Antaris
Process Fan

Quote:
Go to a church and see if a priest can help you with eliminating the evil you got from this thread.

OH NOES THE PRIEST IS A SUCCUBUS

Whatever happened to humanity, evolution, and cultural development, we just keep getting weirder.

And that's a good thing.
Antaris is offline   Reply With Quote