free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 241 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-07-2010   #2881
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

I've currently grabbed almost all relevant attachments from this thread up to page 31. 100 pages to go.
This whole process will take a long time. After that I'll start saving pages.

This whole process would prolly be better if I was a better at archiving.
I've also got this feeling that someone will actually scan the stuff from Comiket 77 when I purchase 2 copies. I'd want to wait till the dust drops but that's when everything has usually sold out.

Last edited by Ilparazzo; 01-07-2010 at 11:05 AM.
Ilparazzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2010   #2882
monomonkey
it's monkey twice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilparazzo View Post
I can never get them translated by SaHa or anyone else.
D=

Are my translations really that bad ._.
monomonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2010   #2883
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by monomonkey View Post
D=

Are my translations really that bad ._.
Of course not, but money is a great driving force especially when you want something completed fast.
Unread 01-07-2010   #2884
monomonkey
it's monkey twice!

For me, it's the thing I'm translating being good.

If *I* really want to see it translated and I'm the only one who's working on it, then it'll go fast. If I'm disappointed by it and don't really care to see the translation, then it'll go slowly. Of course, it also depends on whether I have better things to do.

Most of the time in these doujins you can just tell what's going on from the images, which is why I typically don't bother translating them. This is the reason I stopped translating Enforced Evolution (never told anyone I was working on it just so I wouldn't end up disappointing anyone). This artist is good enough to explain the story with actions and expressions, rather than words.
monomonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2010   #2885
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by monomonkey View Post
For me, it's the thing I'm translating being good.

If *I* really want to see it translated and I'm the only one who's working on it, then it'll go fast. If I'm disappointed by it and don't really care to see the translation, then it'll go slowly. Of course, it also depends on whether I have better things to do.

Most of the time in these doujins you can just tell what's going on from the images, which is why I typically don't bother translating them. This is the reason I stopped translating Enforced Evolution (never told anyone I was working on it just so I wouldn't end up disappointing anyone). This artist is good enough to explain the story with actions and expressions, rather than words.
Aaaw, just the thing I wanted to see translated True enough that some artists make it clear through action and expressions what is going on. If I wasnt only awfully lazy when it comes to looking up kanji/editing stuff I would do it myself.
Unread 01-07-2010   #2886
rb9
Process Master

here are some screengrabs.
ok, ill have the vid for you guys sometime in the next few days.
you owe me.

vid will be available soon.
anyway, just saw it. sorry to say but it's disappointing. perhaps most of the action will be in the second movie. of 70 minutes, 60 were devoted to red's capture and beating her up, basically. the last 5 minutes were the actual conversion, which is pictured. the second picture, i don't think actually happens, it's just a promo pic. she gets converted with the black goo, kneels, puts on a mask.

i didn't like since basically in the doujins the goo converts them inside and out, they accept it, and become loyal soldiers. here it shows her new obedience, but she doesnt actually do anything. however there is a flash forward earlier where blue meets her in her zofa form and fights her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 009_l.jpg (40.4 KB, 385 views)
File Type: jpg 014_l.jpg (48.6 KB, 458 views)
File Type: jpg 020_l.jpg (42.7 KB, 493 views)

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9

Last edited by rb9; 01-07-2010 at 05:19 PM.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2010   #2887
Mazoku
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
here are some screengrabs.
ok, ill have the vid for you guys sometime in the next few days.
you owe me.

vid will be available soon.
anyway, just saw it. sorry to say but it's disappointing. perhaps most of the action will be in the second movie. of 70 minutes, 60 were devoted to red's capture and beating her up, basically. the last 5 minutes were the actual conversion, which is pictured. the second picture, i don't think actually happens, it's just a promo pic. she gets converted with the black goo, kneels, puts on a mask.

i didn't like since basically in the doujins the goo converts them inside and out, they accept it, and become loyal soldiers. here it shows her new obedience, but she doesnt actually do anything. however there is a flash forward earlier where blue meets her in her zofa form and fights her.
That reminds me, I came across this live-action "Secret Organization Tightron" while looking for more work by the artist, Drillattacker/Uzumakido, (he had a few drawings with Tightron in the title).

I haven't watched it, so I can't say much except that it has at least a couple of civilians converted into evil minions.

http://footbody.web.infoseek.co.jp/c...ry/story-e.htm

http://footbody.web.infoseek.co.jp/c...log/03trailer/

http://www.ne.jp/asahi/tightron/worl...en/sakusen.htm
http://www.ne.jp/asahi/tightron/world/

Last edited by Mazoku; 01-07-2010 at 11:52 PM.
Mazoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2010   #2888
rick404
Meddler

Akiba Online has a lot of links to Giga stuff. The thread is long and not too well tagged but there are a couple from the Heroine Brainwash series. However as Rico mentioned they are almost all disappointing. While Giga's nitch is costumed heroines sex, its slant is beating the crap out of the heroines. There are a few things that turn me off very quickly...and guys beating the shit out of women in chains is high on my list. Though that's why there is fast forward...

I was a bit hopeful that since Dinaranger didn't feature that sort of violence (beyond martial arts violence) that Giga would focus on the good parts: the corruption process. Gotta say that its a shame they went ahead and did their beating thing.

Last edited by rick404; 01-08-2010 at 06:02 AM.
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2010   #2889
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick404 View Post
Akiba Online has a lot of links to Giga stuff. The thread is long and not too well tagged but there are a couple from the Heroine Brainwash series. However as Rico mentioned they are almost all disappointing. While Giga's nitch is costumed heroines sex, its slant is beating the crap out of the heroines. There are a few things that turn me off very quickly...and guys beating the shit out of women in chains is high on my list. Though that's why there is fast forward...

I was a bit hopeful that since Dinaranger didn't feature that sort of violence (beyond martial arts violence) that Giga would focus on the good parts: the corruption process. Gotta say that its a shame they went ahead and did their beating thing.
Totally. My mouse was on FF for most movies. But there are some that are promising. I'd say there are maybe 2-3 videos from giga that have had a really cool ending that make me go back and check their stuff.
It DOES seem that they've taken ahold of the corruption theme. In the last few months there have been 3 (at least) videos where the heroine ends in a new, dark outfit, as opposed to zero or 1 I've seen in the whole history of GIGA. The best bet is to probably keep on lookout for the Heroine Brainwash series which has the most hope for EC rather than torture.

Frickin Japanese.

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2010   #2890
0000user0001
Frequent Poster

While everyone is interested in live action stuff. In Amityville Its About Time, the daughter Lisa is turned evil by the clock. her main corruption scene is where she is fondled by her reflection reaching through the mirror. She then starts acting slutty and arranging for the house to kill people.

A so-so horror flick but fun scene in and of its self.

Link to the mirror scene
0000user0001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2010   #2891
Mazoku
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0000user0001 View Post
While everyone is interested in live action stuff.
Hey, I'm sure most of us are always interested in live action stuff.

If you have more to share, please do so. I seem to remember you were wondering some pages back if it was appropriate to post about live-action shows here, but as far as I'm aware, just about anything goes; live, animated, books, comics, manga, computer games, drawings. The more material, the better, within reason.

Last edited by Mazoku; 01-09-2010 at 01:51 AM.
Mazoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2010   #2892
inui
Frequent Poster

the first 2chan thread for this week: http://jun.2chan.net/b/res/12686386.htm