free hit counters
AR / AP Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 26 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-11-2012   #301
Nutty
long-term Lurker

Re: AR / AP Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mutant Cookie View Post
I was going through the older pages in the board and I found a link to this:
http://web.archive.org/web/200312142...ekeep/APBoard/
Apparently, it is, or rather, was an archive of all of the Japanese AP/AR board's work. I've tried all of the links on the archive. Not many of them work. Does anybody still have those images on their hard drive?
Has anyone done this in the meantime? I can go back and try to put together a collection if this is really the only place we still have some of these available.
Unread 03-18-2012   #302
Kitran
Lurker

Hey, I was looking through the Visible Time archives and I came across this story fragment:

Quote:
Impulsively, she pressed against him, and she could feel a bulge swelling against her body. Tommy pulled away just enough to look up at Julie's face. She seemed taller now. Julie craned her head and closed her eyes. Tommy leaned forward and kissed her, pressing his body against hers once again. Julie felt the bulge in Tommy's pants growing even harder, tighter. This was a part of Tommy she had never felt before. She would soon see it, if it kept on growing like that. He felt the incredible need to unzip as Julie continued to kiss him, and slid her hands up and down his back. She was surprised by the musculature she felt. She never knew Tommy's back was so full of muscle.
From her shorts escaped a low tearing sound, which quickly increased in loudness. Tommy was sliding his hands up and down Julie's back and he could feel her expanding beneath her straining shirt as he rubbed her climbing body. Julie's rising ass was now escaping through the first rips in her shorts. His own pants button zinged off and his zipper began to burst open. Slowly her ass grew curvier, rounder and still ever so firm.
Does anyone know if this is part of a larger story or that's all there is of it?
Kitran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2012   #303
TheWanderer
The Wanderering TG'er

I was wondering if anyone had all of RedChocobos old AR art? I seem to have lost it.
TheWanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012   #304
dumb55
Leecher

I've been looking all around for a clip of scene from UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie.
Where it shows hydra aping (changing) to her older form whiles she is still in her swim suit.
I have seen two pic of this scene (with play time numbers in the corner of the screen)
so I know that there is video of this.

So if anyone so me download link or a YouTube posting of this, that would very nice of you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _Anim-UFO_Princess_Walkure9_.jpg (93.6 KB, 941 views)
dumb55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012   #305
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumb55 View Post
Where it shows hydra aping (changing) to her older form whiles she is still in her swim suit.
I have seen two pic of this scene (with play time numbers in the corner of the screen)

So if anyone so me download link or a YouTube posting of this, that would very nice of you.
I don't have a youtube like, but I do have one from dailymotion instead. Will require you to be logged in and family filter turned off to view (not a big deal, accounts are free).

Just a heads up, the AP process takes place in her default outfit rather than the swimsuit itself. Hmm, some frames in the picture you linked do not exist in the video version, perhaps it was edited or the picture is from an alternate scene.

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 04-14-2012 at 02:58 PM.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012   #306
Chaos Echo
Process Disciple

Actually, you don't need to log in any more to turn off the filter.

Me on DeviantART. I upload my stuff over there. Pretty much dead though.
Chaos Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012   #307
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Echo View Post
Actually, you don't need to log in any more to turn off the filter.
That's good to know, I can't get the damn thing to stay off anyway. I have to manually switch it off each visit. Though logging in is pretty much a requirement to view my favorites list or check subscriptions.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012   #308
Cow
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumb55 View Post

This isn't the best quality, but here's the clip. The transformation scene used the normal stock footage scene when it originally aired, but was changed to a proper scene with her in her swimsuit for the DVD release.
Attached Files
File Type: avi UFO Princess Valkyrie Hydra Transformation.avi (1.37 MB, 241 views)
Cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2012   #309
zenaku
Frequent Poster

I'm looking for an old comic by Veryzenn. Princess Morbucks complains to her daddy about the Powerpuffs being sexy and busty, so he gives her the money to pay for a beam to make her grown up.
zenaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2012   #310
vended
Frequent Poster

I've read a manwha some months ago about a boy in his late teens who just failed university entrance and suddenly find himself back in time in his 10 (?) years old body.

Does it ring a bell to anyone ?

Note : it's not "Again!!"

There's also a video which was on youtube, showing the end of a movie, sort of a "Big" lookalike, except in this one the woman decide also to regress to stay with the boy. It's was quite nice, although it lacked real process.

Last edited by vended; 04-30-2012 at 09:08 AM.
vended is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2012   #311
nolecol
Lurker

Talking Re: AR / AP Request Thread

Can anyone help me? I am looking for some older AR stories. One was titled the spider and the fly (I think) it was the story of a babysitter who goes over and trades clothes with the girl she is babysitting and gets mistaken for the younger one. The young girl then goes out parting and the babysitter is treated like a kid.
The other is along the Hal Katchase type stories where an older daughter wants to act younger so her mom and little sister treat her younger, but then when she wakes up she is younger and no one remembers her being older save herself and someone else.
Thanks all
nolecol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2012   #312
Abazaba
Frequent Poster

Figured this is the best place to ask. Anyone know what happened to "Japanese AP Team". They were around for a while. There stuff was very popular then poof gone. Kingyo was the profile they used to post under. I searched it and a lot of old threads come up but nothing new. Just idol curiosity since I found one of there old works on E-Hentai.
Abazaba is offline   Reply With Quote