free hit counters
3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it. - Page 27 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-23-2010   #313
Twilightdrgn
Frequent Poster

Re: 3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it.

Excellent stuff! That came out really hot.
Twilightdrgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2010   #314
singory
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detatched View Post
Yep, you're right, this is easier than Arachne bodies.
I believe you killed RB9 you murderer !
Unread 02-24-2010   #315
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Sexy sexy end =)
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2010   #316
darrell
Leecher

Fantastic I love it!
darrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2010   #317
rb9
Process Master

Hahaahahahahah, absolutely love it. This is my favorite thing you've done so far... absolute epic win!!!

From what people say, it's a win

I don't know about others, but I like to see a bit of resistance in transformations, and then tension to the point of giving in. I have one final request before I shut up (is that possible? Haha)...

I don't know if you're interested in slightly expanding this arc further, but here is my idea. I wonder if it's possible to have some white power, like Queen Serenity or so, come in and heal them with white light, giving their powers back, and they escape. But then Serenity is resting later, and Silk comes into her room, and mesmerizes her (perhaps Serenity is against a wall and her eyes widen as Silk blows a kiss, or just make it about eyes gazing at each other, hypnotically, I don't know). Then Silk embraces Serenity, and kisses her (in the original, Silk's kiss ultimately brainwashes them). Then Serenity is converted/cocooned, whatever have you.

Later, the scouts stumble on serenity and see her enslaved by Silk as she smirks.

Then, the scouts look to each other, and then just drop to their knees, completely devastated and hopeless, and bow to Silk, acknowledging her victory.

Silk smirks in true victory, and begins a very sensual coup de grace. She stops before each scout, cups their face as they kneel, and bends over to kiss them, eyes closed on each I guess. Then after, she emits her silk and cocoons that scout. Rinse and repeat for each ^_^.

Last scene, perhaps they worship each other (scouts) in an orgy type scene.

Ok, I know that sounds like a hefty one. BUT... fulfilling this in some relative detail (like, maybe a few pictures for major scenes, kind of like with the Barb-E sequence) would make everything for me. In fact I'm convinced it would be one of the, if not greatest work ever to pass through the group. And embody everything it stands for, certainly.
I'm going to fill some commissions for that contest within the week, so hell, I would buy you one if you did this . Hell, two. Just give me sample pictures and descriptions. Unfortunately with work right now my time is stretched but my spirit isn't ^_^.

Do you want me to add captions to anything at the moment? What do I still need to do?

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9

Last edited by rb9; 02-24-2010 at 08:38 AM.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2010   #318
Detatched
Be Me!

As far as captions go, you did leave Sailor Bunnies incomplete, that's all I have to say really. It's up to you what you want to caption and all, you don't need my permission (but if you must have it, then you have it).

Also, I get what you're saying on resistance, however, it's not really something I know how to display (in context of temptation and submission). I mean, I guess I can try for extended periods of the villain(ess) doing her thing to a despairing victim, but honestly, I'm actually trying to cut down on pics just to get to the point faster (Most similar sequences I see elsewhere never go past 10 images, I almost want to stay in that range sometimes).

Last edited by Detatched; 02-24-2010 at 09:43 AM.
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2010   #319
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
As far as captions go, you did leave Sailor Bunnies incomplete, that's all I have to say really. It's up to you what you want to caption and all, you don't need my permission (but if you must have it, then you have it).

Also, I get what you're saying on resistance, however, it's not really something I know how to display (in context of temptation and submission). I mean, I guess I can try for extended periods of the villain(ess) doing her thing to a despairing victim, but honestly, I'm actually trying to cut down on pics just to get to the point faster (Most similar sequences I see elsewhere never go past 10 images, I almost want to stay in that range sometimes).
Ok, I have the bunnies pics on my HD now, so I can resume those soon. And perhaps do one for Silk so far?

I don't mean this to be a generality; this is more a specific request . On resistance, I think it would be more situational. Like, looking at each other, or widened mouth, or blowing a kiss, etc. And then the submission is just them looking at each other, then next scene is bowing. In retrospect it should be manageable in... 20 or so?

Like I said, it's a big request for a reason. It's an uber, uber, best request ever sort of deal. I understand if you don't want to do it now, but someday....

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
Unread 02-24-2010   #320
transformative
skrew ball

*bad british accent* best, one, evar!
Unread 02-24-2010   #321
Detatched
Be Me!

Alright then, here you go. (so many images, I decided to just upload them into an archive)

http://www.mediafire.com/?czdziy3kygd
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2010   #322
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Simply Magnific!
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2010   #323
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Alright then, here you go. (so many images, I decided to just upload them into an archive)

http://www.mediafire.com/?czdziy3kygd
Holy hell. Is that what I think it is? If so, start drawing up some commissions you beast. Where can I park your new car, too?

Oh, the link is down.

Unread 02-24-2010   #324
Kyril
Nobody

What we have here is a failure to communicate... with the server, that is.
Kyril is offline   Reply With Quote