free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 287 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-13-2010   #3433
Xanderfox
Process Master

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

I think Ganguro is a ugly thing, and in all honesty I don't consider making people ugly with garish clothing and terrible make up to be a transformation. Of course the weekly 2chan "corruption" thread often contains images I don't think are even remotely process related, or don't fit the definition of "evil" conversion. if an evil character changes clothes I don't consider it process, if a "good" character is raped I don't consider if process. I don't expect everyone to agree with me that Ganguro isn't process or EC, i just don't think it is.
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2010   #3434
Sordes
Process Fan

And not all the content in the topic is that either. Your being awfully narrowminded. And here is some facts. The "Process" does not always entail growing horns or becomming a demon thats a very limited part of what is infact a tranformation.

A good girl that gets top grades as an example never does anything wrong for some reason starts dressing and behave like a slut its a transformation, the process in there and what makes it happend varies and in most picture related you dont get the backstory often and have to think about that yourself. And Evil as a word does not mean from being a superhero or innocent into becomming a massmurdering assistant to some supervilan. There are loads of degree's to evil aswell so please stop being so narrowminded to belive that only the extremes count.
Sordes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2010   #3435
rick404
Meddler

Both posts have fair opinions. There is no strict guideline for what makes up EC since it can cover all sorts of genres and fetishes. We have a very diverse population of tastes here. As long as we're all not spamming attachments there's no harm done. Take the stuff you like and ignore the stuff you don't like. Let's end this here so as not to incite a drama war.

Extra Tsun, hold the Dere.

arsnoctis404.blogspot.com

Stuff on other sites:
DeviantArt
Pixiv
Hentai Foundry

Last edited by rick404; 06-13-2010 at 05:44 PM.
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2010   #3436
Ficfactor
Samus Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanderfox View Post
...Just my opinion...
Exactly.
Ficfactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2010   #3437
Xanderfox
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sordes View Post
And not all the content in the topic is that either. Your being awfully narrowminded. And here is some facts. The "Process" does not always entail growing horns or becomming a demon thats a very limited part of what is infact a tranformation.

A good girl that gets top grades as an example never does anything wrong for some reason starts dressing and behave like a slut its a transformation, the process in there and what makes it happend varies and in most picture related you dont get the backstory often and have to think about that yourself. And Evil as a word does not mean from being a superhero or innocent into becomming a massmurdering assistant to some supervilan. There are loads of degree's to evil aswell so please stop being so narrowminded to belive that only the extremes count.
Yes so narrow minded, how dare I have opinions! How DARE I not like something. How DARE I have opinions on what is and isn't transformation! How DARE I make statements that indicate I understand people won't agree with me, or make it clear that my statements are my opinions.

Let me be clear what I think, rather than what you ASSUME I think.
1. YOU CAN'T CORRUPT EVIL BEINGS. Go ahead disagree, but I don't think you can corrupt the corrupted.
2. RAPE IS NOT TRANSFORMATION. A transformation can involve it sure, but rape ALONE isn't transformation. Again, a girl being raped is not be corrupted by virtue of being raped. Once more to be CLEAR, Rape by itself is NOT transformation!

I NEVER EVER said "process always entails growing horns or becoming a demon". YOU claimed I think that.

And to reiterate since I obviously wasn't CLEAR.
1. My Opinions are My Opinions.
2. I am FULLY Aware that not every shares my Opinions, that's why they are MY OPINIONS!
3. I DO NOT believe only extremes count as transformations, but I believe non-transformations don't count, and I have opinions of what is not a transformation.
4. I felt attacked by your statements so I responded, that is fact, it doesn't matter if you didn't mean them that way. I felt what I felt and responded how I felt I needed to respond.
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2010   #3438
Zomg22
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanderfox View Post
Yes so narrow minded, how dare I have opinions! How DARE I not like something. How DARE I have opinions on what is and isn't transformation! How DARE I make statements that indicate I understand people won't agree with me, or make it clear that my statements are my opinions.

Let me be clear what I think, rather than what you ASSUME I think.
1. YOU CAN'T CORRUPT EVIL BEINGS. Go ahead disagree, but I don't think you can corrupt the corrupted.
2. RAPE IS NOT TRANSFORMATION. A transformation can involve it sure, but rape ALONE isn't transformation. Again, a girl being raped is not be corrupted by virtue of being raped. Once more to be CLEAR, Rape by itself is NOT transformation!

I NEVER EVER said "process always entails growing horns or becoming a demon". YOU claimed I think that.

And to reiterate since I obviously wasn't CLEAR.
1. My Opinions are My Opinions.
2. I am FULLY Aware that not every shares my Opinions, that's why they are MY OPINIONS!
3. I DO NOT believe only extremes count as transformations, but I believe non-transformations don't count, and I have opinions of what is not a transformation.
4. I felt attacked by your statements so I responded, that is fact, it doesn't matter if you didn't mean them that way. I felt what I felt and responded how I felt I needed to respond.
How is this adding anything to the thread?
How is my post adding anything to this thread?
Zomg22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2010   #3439
Animeking194
You know you like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomg22 View Post
How is this adding anything to the thread?
How is my post adding anything to this thread?
What this guy said.

Just call me Shin, would you?
Animeking194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2010   #3440
rick404
Meddler

We're getting personally here. PM each other if you have something personal to generalize about. This thread is a drama free zone. Everyone is free to their own personal opinions, but please, don't force your opinions upon everyone else. Just ignore the stuff you don't like.

I'm a 1%er. That means I don't like 99% of the Internet. The only way to deal with that is to ignore that 99%. Heck otherwise I would be shot on the spot as a troll.

Let it go. Let's post some EC.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg be4f295b1e6e4f6c0b91da2424d356f4.jpg (402.6 KB, 310 views)

Extra Tsun, hold the Dere.

arsnoctis404.blogspot.com

Stuff on other sites:
DeviantArt
Pixiv
Hentai Foundry

Last edited by rick404; 06-13-2010 at 08:18 PM.
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2010   #3441
Sordes
Process Fan

I wont send this in a pm but state it plain. I respect your opinions but had felt you had not respected mine and others, I apologise however that you felt attacked that was indeed not my intension. Im willing to lie this dead now. As for EC talk again

Rick that image has been in the last 5 or 6 topics on 2chan, think its the most common atm, there was 1 scene of 3 images that involved EC I think i saved them and will attach later wonder if anyone will know the source.
Sordes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2010   #3442
rb9
Process Master

Can we all calm the hell down, a page of arguing and no content.

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2010   #3443
0000user0001
Frequent Poster

So back to random picture identifications

From what I gleamed this is apparently about some one who gets their powers from demonic energy.... which gives it some good EC potential

anyone know if this is all true or just a farce?

that and there was another doujin or manga cover.... identification would be greatly appreciated
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1276454678384.jpg (58.3 KB, 159 views)
File Type: jpg 1276444083230.jpg (57.3 KB, 168 views)
0000user0001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2010   #3444
jaikslty
Lurker

Time for good news! Sayo just finished his translations for Dinaranger vol 4-6 for me. It would take a wee bit of time for him to put it up on his weblog. I also commisioned for Macxes Pretty Cure #2, which he is currently working on, so expect that in the future also.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg [SaHa] Dinaranger Vol.4-6 - 01.jpg (1.03 MB, 149 views)
File Type: jpg [SaHa] Dinaranger Vol.4-6 - 02.jpg (1.36 MB, 198 views)
File Type: jpg [SaHa] Dinaranger Vol.4-6 - 03.jpg (1.22 MB, 169 views)
File Type: jpg [SaHa] Dinaranger Vol.4-6 - 04.jpg (1.45 MB, 199 views)

Last edited by jaikslty; 06-14-2010 at 02:44 PM.
jaikslty is offline   Reply With Quote