free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 289 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-16-2010   #3457
rick404
Meddler

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Mental corruptions almost always have process, but the problem is its not physical. Represent it in drawings usually lead deals with expressions: like crazy eyes, MC eyes, evil eyes. Or the evil smile etc. (So many cliches I know) Where they really shine is in written form. Unfortunately we don't get much of any of that at all.

I don't really care to see the thread being retired or broken up. Individual threads on this board often get pushed off into to oblivion. Sure the thread itself isn't organize but it was never meant to be. Now making an entire board dedicated to this theme with subcategories for every go would be great. Making micro threads will just scatter things around. I suppose moving to the Everything Else section with the MC and Bimbo and DTG might at least keep us out fire from those who are upset we aren't furry enough for TF.

As far as putting stuff in a not process section. What is the point a not process section? All the stuff here has been posted with process in mind. Its not that I like posting 2 frame before and after pics or shops. Its just we don't always have the luxury to post beautiful step-by-step sequences. Trust me I'd love it if there were more...but there are not many. One day we get lucky and get a great demoness TF, the next day we get a death-metal vocaloid which may look dark and evil but not technically be EC.

This is a union of fridge interests covered by one somewhat vaguely defined umbrella term. Don't forget our sub-title: (for the lack for better term)

Just to add to the garish whore vs evil. Yeah you're right they aren't the same. Yet I will add that garish whore is considered morally wrong and most villainousness are made up to be garish whores. So if we get a corrupted heroine she usually dresses like a whore.

Gradriel: Sweet naive but brave princess (queen) with a big sword.
Evil Gradriel: Big boobed, sorceress who dresses in purple vinyl and skulls.

If we get a normal straight edge character who has some sort of personality change it hits the same vein. Its mental corruption when compare to the bright and frilling moral norm. I suppose its not Evil but its not Good either but its hot.

What we need to really shine as a group is not to be arguing about semantics, reposts and stuff posted on some xchan message board but to start producing our own. Domestic EC. Why rely on overseas EC when we can make it ourselves. Short stories, art, whatever. Make something we haven't seen before and post it.

Extra Tsun, hold the Dere.

arsnoctis404.blogspot.com

Stuff on other sites:
DeviantArt
Pixiv
Hentai Foundry
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2010   #3458
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick404 View Post
Mental corruptions almost always have process, but the problem is its not physical. Represent it in drawings usually lead deals with expressions: like crazy eyes, MC eyes, evil eyes. Or the evil smile etc. (So many cliches I know) Where they really shine is in written form. Unfortunately we don't get much of any of that at all.

I don't really care to see the thread being retired or broken up. Individual threads on this board often get pushed off into to oblivion. Sure the thread itself isn't organize but it was never meant to be. Now making an entire board dedicated to this theme with subcategories for every go would be great. Making micro threads will just scatter things around. I suppose moving to the Everything Else section with the MC and Bimbo and DTG might at least keep us out fire from those who are upset we aren't furry enough for TF.

As far as putting stuff in a not process section. What is the point a not process section? All the stuff here has been posted with process in mind. Its not that I like posting 2 frame before and after pics or shops. Its just we don't always have the luxury to post beautiful step-by-step sequences. Trust me I'd love it if there were more...but there are not many. One day we get lucky and get a great demoness TF, the next day we get a death-metal vocaloid which may look dark and evil but not technically be EC.

This is a union of fridge interests covered by one somewhat vaguely defined umbrella term. Don't forget our sub-title: (for the lack for better term)

Just to add to the garish whore vs evil. Yeah you're right they aren't the same. Yet I will add that garish whore is considered morally wrong and most villainousness are made up to be garish whores. So if we get a corrupted heroine she usually dresses like a whore.

If we get a normal straight edge character who has some sort of personality change it hits the same vein. Its mental corruption when compare to the bright and frilling moral norm. I suppose its not Evil but its not Good either but its hot.

What we need to really shine as a group is not to be arguing about semantics, reposts and stuff posted on some xchan message board but to start producing our own. Domestic EC. Why rely on overseas EC when we can make it ourselves. Short stories, art, whatever. Make something we haven't seen before and post it.
I wuv you.

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2010   #3459
kalten77
Process Fan

Quote:

Yeah, you summed that up way better than I ever could.

The only difference with my opinion is that I really don't care if the EC thread moves as long as it's still around where people can see and share material. I'm not going to split hairs over definitions; if people really think "oh it isn't true physical TF" or "oh it isn't real process" then whatever, I can humor that.

But sure, if it was up to me I'd rather not move or change or reboot anything.

And I gotta really agree with the notion of bringing up/out our own EC community. The issues are still the same; everyone loves to watch--not so much to make, even if they *can* make or provide material. At least in my case, I find it really easy for me to get complacent as a writer.

I haven't seen anything(at least in English) on the scale of the RB9 groups as far as producing EC fiction(even if EC is more of a secondary theme itself), and while the system works it's not exactly perfect; it's honestly been stagnating for a while. The lurker-to-contribution ratio was pretty good at the beginning, but since there's not much impetus to do more past join it ends up tapering off.
kalten77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2010   #3460
Xanderfox
Process Master

Ok I read some responses and see you failed to notice my comments on what defines "process" by the terms of this board. While opinions of what constitutes transformation can be argued, process is specific.

Transformation = mental and/or physical change from one thing to another
The Process = A Forum focusing on physical changes to females or physical transformation of males to the female form.

Is that clear? The Process is Specifically about PHYSICAL TF OF FEMALES. Transformation is general, and encompasses a LOT of types of change.

Process when used in the context of this forum covers certain types of changes
Age Progression and Regression of Females
Growth of the Breasts of Females
Growth of Body Parts in Females
Females Growing Giant
Females Being Shrunken
Physical Transformation of Females (other than previously mentioned)
Males becoming Females

EC that includes physical transformation is Process, EC that does not include physical transformation is not Process.
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2010   #3461
kalten77
Process Fan

None of the material being linked to is particularly esoteric with regards to the definition.

We're talking about depictions of women who undergo some significant, often gradual change in appearance to represent the mental changes they are also undergoing. You could call it Process By Any Other Name. This material has been part of the thread since its inception; I can easily point to an example of it on the first page.

If you don't have a point in insisting that it isn't process outside of splitting hairs about what the definition specifically is, then please stop derailing this thread with what is otherwise a completely unproductive topic.
kalten77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2010   #3462
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Geez, it's been a while I've seen this much word input in the thread.
I'm still in the process of thinking what should I write so I'm throwing this picture in here.

Hopefully it hasnt been posted before, giving Ymir/Dark Ymir tits is pretty interesting.
At least I think it should be Ymir.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1276629231633.jpg (405.8 KB, 438 views)
Unread 06-16-2010   #3463
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Quote:
Well, Ma wo Jutaiseshi Otome no Kuetsu 2 is out. Hard to believe they still make eroge of this quality these days...

There is the usually fallen heroine type EC stuff here with some bits of TF...hard to really judge what's happening in the CG since its all out of context.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=178958

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/251202/b135dfc656/
Hm...at the least, it looks promising, someone appears to be sprouting demonic attributes. And the picture of the demon queen with the cute demon girl makes me curious...
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2010   #3464
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
Hm...at the least, it looks promising, someone appears to be sprouting demonic attributes. And the picture of the demon queen with the cute demon girl makes me curious...
I'm pretty sure the context is the main heroine going through a demonic transformation, though evil is not necessarily the outcome. Going by images from the first game anyways, it looks like the transformation is inevitable, but whether they become corrupt monsters or demonic saviors is based on the usual choice-based route.
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2010   #3465
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Interesting...Oh, and by the way?

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...=162308&page=2

Dark Translations patches. Aren't some of these really good games?
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2010   #3466
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Might as well put this one up, think it's pretty cool. Also some Rayearth. Speaking of which, a long, long time ago, I was browsing /u/ and saw a page from a Rayearth doujin. It had Nova in it, and a more grown up looking Hikaru in a black bodysuit that went up to the bridge of the nose with her little crown. She appeared to be quite brainwashed, and in one of the panels Nova touched her breast through the suit and she gasped. It appeared to be translated as well. Anyway, anybody have a clue as to what I'm talking about?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Turning into a devil.jpg (394.5 KB, 516 views)
File Type: jpg Umi's and Fuu's darkside.jpg (233.8 KB, 357 views)
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2010   #3467
easton
Frequent Poster

Oh how I'd love for more Rayearth Nova Conversions. lol. XD
easton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2010   #3468
rick404
Meddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainday View Post
Might as well put this one up, think it's pretty cool. Also some Rayearth. Speaking of which, a long, long time ago, I was browsing /u/ and saw a page from a Rayearth doujin. It had Nova in it, and a more grown up looking Hikaru in a black bodysuit that went up to the bridge of the nose with her little crown. She appeared to be quite brainwashed, and in one of the panels Nova touched her breast through the suit and she gasped. It appeared to be translated as well. Anyway, anybody have a clue as to what I'm talking about?
Wow like that first pic. As far as the Rayearth doujin goes the only one I can think of is Centris by Cyclone:

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/11956/1e1c2d26c5/

Its a Bad End them that involves more mindbreak than anything else not evil corruption just the villains winning, as Nova absorbs Hikaru instead of it being the other way around...

Rayearth has a lot of EC potential...I may mess around with that idea sometime in the future...

Extra Tsun, hold the Dere.

arsnoctis404.blogspot.com

Stuff on other sites:
DeviantArt
Pixiv
Hentai Foundry
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote