free hit counters
Midna BE Story - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-24-2008   #25
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Re: Midna BE Story

Well, honestly I don't really see a need to go through the dungeons like you would in the game, but they are a bit *too* rushed. Just a couple sentances describing link's trials and triumphs for each would be helpful.
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2008   #26
theshoelace

Well, I de-rushed the part with Zant as much as I could. Tell me if this is what you meant and I will de-rush the other part as well.

'' Link feverishly hasted through the Palace of Twilight. He searched several rooms, and looked for keys. It would’ve been easier to bear if Midna wouldn’t have kept telling him to hurry. Link did not blame her, though, he understood that he had to hurry for her sake. Link turned all of the people that lived there back to normal, and after defeating many enemies, he reached a large door.

Link was shocked to find he didn’t have a fitting key for this door. He walked back, and became a bit sick at the thought of having to search this huge room. He jumped on a floating platform, and looked around. He checked his map, and saw a treasure chest on it. He followed the directions and jumped on another ledge and another platform. Finally, there was the treasure chest. He sighed with relieve ( and so did Midna ), and got the key from the chest.

He hasted back to the room with the huge door ( and almost fell twice ) and broke some of the pottery standing there. He picked up some of the Rupees that had been in them. After Link took a deep breath, he walked slowly towards the door. Midna rose again from Link’s shadow, and she looked very nervous. Link looked her in the eyes, wondering what was wrong.

‘‘ Look, Link... give me a moment’s time to mentally prepare myself. I’m going to have to show myself to Zant... normally, I wouldn’t be shy, but... ’’ She glanced down at her chest. In the past hours her breasts had gained a bit more in size. Link nodded and gave her a comforting smile. Midna took a deep breath. ‘‘ Okay, Link. Let’s go.’’, she said. Link nodded and unlocked the large door.

Midna hid herself a bit behind Link. Zant was there, on the trone that was not rightfully his. Almost instantly, he started a speech that seemed as though he had prepared it, until Midna moved away from Link’s back. When he saw Midna and how she had changed, he was completely silent in awe. ‘‘ How... what...?’’, he started, very confused. Midna turned a bit red again.

‘‘WE were going to ask you the same question, Zant. This...’’, she clutched her large breasts, ‘‘ Can only be your doing!’’. Zant was obviously very confused. He muttered incomprehensibly as though he was trying to bring back some unfindable memory. ‘‘All I remember is trying to DESTROY you with a magic spell, but it failed because of something YOU did. And it probably caused this. What did you do when you started feeling sick?’’

Midna tried to bring back the memory, but it was all very vague. Link’s eyes suddenly opened wide, as something came back to him. He searched his pockets, and took out an almost empty bottle. There was still some milk in it. Link held out the bottle to show what he meant. ‘‘You... gave her milk.’’, Zant said. ‘‘ Well, I suppose this declares most of the recent events, eh?’’, he said with a malevolent grin. Now will you let me finish my speech?

Zant told them he thought he was the true king of the Twilight Realm and how he got his powers from the evil Ganon. When he finally stopped talking, Midna said: ‘‘Well, you’ve had your speech. Now, how do we lift this dreadful curse?’’. ‘‘ How would I know? I’m not going to help you, traitors. No, what I have for you is death! ’’, and so a strange battle started. Link had to defeat Zant in several areas, like under water.

Eventually, Link defeated Zant. Midna had expected to be turned to normal because of this, but she remained her imp form with enormous breasts. Zant revealed to them that the only way to lift the curse on Midna would be to destroy Ganon, which he thought they could never accomplish. Zant laughed and Midna became furious. She used a fraction of the power of her ancestors, and destroyed Zant in her anger.

She realized that the power of her ancestors was enormous. ‘‘ Link, I have a feeling that these will be a whole lot bigger before this adventure is through. ’’, she said, weighing her breasts on her hands. Link couldn’t think of a good reaction, so he didn’t change anything about his face. ‘‘ At least I will be able to break the barrier on Hyrule Castle now ’’, said Midna, trying to cheer up the situation.

Link smiled at her, and together they left the Palace of Twilight. ''
Unread 03-24-2008   #27
cyero
Sir Psycho Sexy

Makes you wonder what'll happen when she wears the three Fused Shadows. =D
cyero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2008   #28
theshoelace

I de-rushed the other part as well. Here:

'' As soon as Link and Midna left the Twilight Realm, Midna warped Link to the Hyrule Castle Town. Link was about to enter, when Midna noticed another disbalance. She put her hands on her buttocks. Was she going crazy, or were they becoming bigger as well? This curse was causing her an awful lot of trouble... she decided not to speak of this with Link as well, she had already disturbed him with her problems numerous times. Perhaps later.

Link hasted towards the Castle, and Midna then used the power of her ancestors to destroy the barrier on Hyrule Castle. They entered the courtyard but the door to the castle itself was locked, and so the search for keys began again. Midna had decided not to hide in Link’s shadow any more. She couldn’t help but feel dreadful, because she felt how her breasts slowly, but unstoppably grew- and apparently, it seemed to affect her buttocks a bit too. But this seemed insignificant in comparison.

Link met an awful green monster in the courtyard, and defeated him. This monster then gave Link the key and so he was able to enter the castle. Midna asked Link for a moment’s pause. She weighed her breasts on her hands again. They were definately somewhat heavier then they had been in the Palace of Twilight. She put her hands on her buttocks. They did stick out a bit more then they had done, and were a bit wider too. She sighed deeply, wondering if this would become a lot worse.

Link gave her a worried look. He understood that she had to endure a lot, and he forced himself to make as much haste as he could. He had to climb up higher ledges in this room, but eventually he got back in the open air. Not far from him he could see a beautiful chest. It held a key. Link pauzed because he was exhausted. Midna understood, but she couldn’t help constantly checking the size of her breasts. After a minute, Link ran off again. He followed the path that lay before him.

He came in a large, dangerous room, but Link asked Midna to turn him into a wolf. With his senses he could see the ghosts, that strangly enough led the way through the room. Link had to climb up numerous more stairs, until he finally stood in front of the huge door in which he knew the key would fit. He unlocked it and walked in. Ganondorf welcomed them, and walked towards them. ‘‘ Your people have l...’’, he started, and then suddenly stopped in awe as he took a good look at Midna.

‘‘ I see Zant didn’t do exactly what I told him to do.’’, he said. Though she had been stared at numerous times now, Midna turned a bit red again. ‘‘ He used an old spell, and something went wrong. Now, tell me, how do I lift this curse?!’’, Midna said. Ganondorf laughed. ‘‘ I have no idea, but you can’t lift it by destroying me, if that’s what you intended.’’ Midna was now completely confused. Ganondorf claimed the title Chosen by the Gods and possesed the body of Princess Zelda, who he had kidnapped.

Link was able to avoid the energy blasts Ganondorf threw at him, and with his sword he cleverly used Ganondorf’s attacks against him. Midna, using the Fused Shadows banished Ganondorf from Zelda’s body after his power had been exhausted. Zelda was saved but she wasn’t so surprised at Midna’s change, as their hearts had been like one. But Ganon was not defeated yet, and he planned to destroy Link, Midna and Zelda. Midna quickly teleported Link and Zelda away, and attacked with the power of her ancestors.

Link and Zelda witnessed saw in terror how Hyrule Castle exploded in the distance. Suddenly, Ganondorf appeared again, crushing Midna’s Fused Shadow in his hand. Link was quite shocked. Ganondorf then made for Link and Zelda, but they were saved by the Light Spirits who equipped Zelda with a weapon to defeat Ganon. Link called his horse, and he and Zelda mounted it.

Zelda shot holy arrows at Ganondorf while Link slashed at him with his sword. Through this teamwork, Ganondorf fell off his horse. But he did not give up yet, and attempted once more to destroy Link. But Link fought back with all his strength, and eventually he forced Ganondorf on the ground, and rammed his sword into Ganondorf’s stomach. Ganondorf lost his power and died. Link suddenly saw a shining light and then something appeared. Was it Midna? He ran as fast as he could towards the person in the distance.''

I'll leave the old posts be so you can compare. Is this better? Or not?
Unread 03-25-2008   #29
theshoelace

I would like to hear whether or not I changed the story the way you thought it should be. I am going to let you guys decide ( a bit ) what happens next. I'll let you choose from four options:

'' Not Nearly Over '': Midna is still in her imp form, because somehow the spell Zant cast on her keeps her from turning back to normal. Link and Midna have to go find a way to break both spells.

'' One Problem Gone, Another to Go '': Midna has returned to her Twili form but her breasts are still very big and increasing in size. Before she can return to the Twilight Realm permanently, she and Link will first have to solve this problem as well.

'' Midna's Troubles Over- Another's Troubles Begin '': By destroying Ganondorf, both spells have been lifted on Midna. Her breasts are still big, but being in her human form it's not that bad. But because Midna and Zelda were one when the spell was cast on her, Zelda now finds that the curse has been transferred to her.

'' Ordon Goat Milk '': All is well again, and Midna nor Zelda are having any problems any more- but it seems that the curse has also affected the giver of the milk, one of the goats in Ordon. Ilia is the one to find this out... the hard way.
Unread 03-25-2008   #30
Sir Kibble
Minor Baddie

Ugh. Decisions, decisions... I'd say either "Not nearly Over" or "Ordon Goat Milk"
Sir Kibble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2008   #31
Grim
Process Fan

to make things more interesting, whichever direction is chosen for the story to continue i will illustrate
Grim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2008   #32
PinkPikachu
Frequent Poster

Hmm.. I personally perfer Midna's imp form to her regular form (Because it doesn't have the scary [IMHP] face), so I'd say "Not Nearly Over".

A somewhat unrelated note... I think you gave me inspiration for a fan fiction o.O. Perhaps I should attempt writing my fetish into this one... *Goes off to ponder*

Edit: Oh yea, I guess I should say, this is my first post... Yay me? IDK. Anyways, 'olla.
PinkPikachu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2008   #33
ChaosController234
Leecher

I'd have to vote for "Not Nearly Over" or "Midna's Troubles Over- Another's Troubles Begin"..
ChaosController234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2008   #34
theshoelace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
to make things more interesting, whichever direction is chosen for the story to continue i will illustrate
That's great . That would be incredibly awesome, you know.

I think '' Not Nearly Over '' is the choice people have mostly made, so unless another option gets the majority before a few hours have passed I'll write further on that.
Unread 03-25-2008   #35
Beno
n00b Master

'' Not Nearly Over '': Indifferent to this idea.

'' One Problem Gone, Another to Go '': Not bad, not that many people focus on her Twilight form, so this is good.

'' Midna's Troubles Over- Another's Troubles Begin '': Yay! Bring in Zelda!

'' Ordon Goat Milk '': Yay! Bring in Ilia to the story!
Unread 03-26-2008   #36
wafflecannon19
Pensive Hobo

I'm gonna have to agree with Sir Kibble here. Option one or option four.

Nice story BTW. As I always say, (well, not really...) one can never have enough Midna, especially imp Midna. Although, Twili Midna isn't bad either.
wafflecannon19 is offline   Reply With Quote