free hit counters
Under The General's Command (Complete) - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-14-2013   #25
frice2000
"My way of thanking you"

Re: Under The General's Command (Work in Progress)

Some really nice detail work on these transformations. Thanks for continuing this.
frice2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2013   #26
Rubilax
The Demon Of Carnage

No problem! I'm just happy that others are enjoying the fruits of my efforts.
Rubilax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2013   #27
Rubilax
The Demon Of Carnage

Have you ever tried writing smut when you're surrounded by family 24/7? It's pretty damn awkward. Anyways, new snippet is up. Unlike the others, this is actually a part of a longer scene, which needs a bit more time due to the aforementioned situation.

--- A VERY SPECIAL UPDATE: PART 1---

Ferris shot up, spreading her legs apart as the pain faded away once more. Her mouth opened and closed, but no sound came out as she gazed in horror upon her new sex. She grabbed the bed frame to steady herself as she tried to process the latest in the string of changes that had been attacking her for the last dozen or so minutes.

What was happening to her was fairly obvious by this point, the real questions lay in the details. Why, for instance, was this happening? Was the boat the cause behind this, or was there some other force at play. If the former was true, then that opened a whole can of worms about the old man who'd sold her the boat in the first place. Had he been aware of what would happen to her when she entered the cabin? He was a shriner, so was this some perverse ritual?

A muffled thud from above redirected her attention towards the ceiling.

Those two idiots must've knocked something over, She thought bitterly, Now where was I? Oh yes, secret gender-bending conspiracy run by senile old men in fe- Wait.

Ferris stiffened.

I heard that.

Her knuckles turned white as she tightened her grip on the bed frame. The implications of the sound echoed in her mind, conjuring up the specters of memories. One memory in particular stood out.

It was 3rd grade, back when she was still he. Ferris had transferred to new school late in the year due to his dad's promotion, and in three days he'd been there he'd yet to make any friend. He was grabbing his lunch from his locker when he'd been cornered by three older boys. Their faces and names had been blurred by time, but he remembered them asking him to help them out, to share his lunch with them because they didn't have any. Even then Ferris had known it was a lie, but what could he have done about it? As they loomed over him and Ferris sunk deeper and deeper into his locker, the lead boy said something that had resonated in Ferris.

You're a good boy aren't ya?

It was an utterly innocuous phrase, and yet it devastated the younger Ferris because it echoed what his mother and father had always told him to be. Good boys do the right thing. Good boys help others out. Good boys share.

So Ferris did what good boys did, and gave his lunch away. Looking back now, Ferris suddenly saw how that single moment of selflessness, of weakness, had altered his life. Because those three boys had told their friends, who had in turn told their friends and so on, about the new kid who was always willing to give away his lunch, because that was the right thing to do. Over time Ferris's 'generousness' branched out. Giving away his lunch turned to doing homework for others, and lending a few follars here and there led to spending his entire life's savings on a boat. All because he was a good person.

Ferris's head throbbed painfully, and for a moment she felt as if she'd been transported back to that fateful decision. The tall boy loomed over her, wavering in and out of existence as he posed the question.

You're a good boy aren't ya? The boy's voice was as distorted and twisted as the smug grin on his face.

The air around Ferris's right hand seemed to waver as it tightened into a fist.

No.

The taller boy reeled back as he was smacked upside the head. The two other boys were frozen in place as Ferris lunged at their leader, wielding the lunchbox like a multicolored club.

----

Ferris's mental reconditioning will continue sometime next week, I think.

Last edited by Rubilax; 12-28-2013 at 02:54 PM.
Unread 12-28-2013   #28
Apsm
Lurker/budding TG author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubilax View Post
She unconsciously the bed frame to steady herself as she tried to process the latest development in the string of changes that had been attacking her for the last dozen or so minutes.
Ugh...I do believe there's a word missing ^^;

Also, I like how Ferris's changing personality is also re-writing her own history. It's like changing history with your mind.

I also am starting to think what media you're referencing which may have a tall shark-toothed(?) woman (even if I haven't actually seen/care for it). I won't say it here (besides someone beat me too it), so I'll send you a note with my guess.
-Female characters I'd like to be (Update): Rei (EVA), Ami and Haruka (Sailor Moon), Nene (BGC2040), Teletha (FMP), Haruhi and Mikuru(Haruhi Suzumiya), Yourichi and Rangiku (Bleach), Riza(FMA), Lenalee (D Gray Man), Ennis (Baccano).
Apsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2014   #29
Rubilax
The Demon Of Carnage

EDIT

In retrospect, I am immensely unsatisfied with how this snippet turned out. The beginning's fine, but it starts to lose itself towards the end. I'll revise this scene and post the updated version with the next snippet.

Last edited by Rubilax; 01-18-2014 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Posting removed
Unread 01-18-2014   #30
Rubilax
The Demon Of Carnage

---UPDATE MK2---

Time seemed to slow to a crawl as the lunchbox made contact with the boy's face, pulling Ferris out of the moment and back into the present. Her head throbbed as she tried to make sense of the two different sets of memories pertaining to the same day. In the first, she'd gone home hungry and miserable, but in the second she'd been dragged off the boy's body and to the principal's office. She vividly remembered the spitting match that ensued between her father and the boy's parents as the former was accused of letting his psychopath of a daughter beat up their sweet, innocent bo-.

Hang on a second. Daughter?

Ferris's head throbbed as new memories began to trickle in. She could remember the apprehension that hung in the air on the day she got back from her suspension, and the fearful whispers that followed her every step. Needless to say, the only people who'd dared to cross her after that incident were newcomers to the school, looking to make a name for themselves by taking on the crazy girl who broke a boy's jaw with her lunch box. Her nose shuddered, contorting ever so subtly as the numerous fights she'd gotten into throughout elementary school took their toll.

"This... Isn't... Right..." Ferris said through clenched teeth. A multitude of tiny, practically invisible scars cut their way across her knuckles as she grasped her head in her hands. She could feel her old memories being scrubbed out as the new ones continued to hammer their way into her mind.

Ferris didn't recognize herself in those memories. She saw a thuggish girl who didn't so much lash out at the world as constantly dare it to fight her. That girl wasn't a meek boy who let everyone walk all over him in his attempts at being nice. No, the girl was feared. The girl was respected. The girl was everything Ferris hadn't been, everything he could have been if he hadn't been such an utterly pathetic coward.

Ferris lowered her hands. The throbbing hadn't gone away, if anything, it was worsening by the second. But that didn't bother her any more. No, the more glimpses she got of the girl's life, the angrier she became at the boy she'd been. The old Ferris just coasted through middle school, always trying to please everyone, from his parents to his teachers to his so-called friends. high school hadn't been much better, when he suddenly found himself being pulled in a thousand different directions, to go to this event and that fundraiser and oh, could you also help me with me essay, and by help I mean write the whole damned thing? On top of that he'd been an absolute loner, unable to get a date as he'd been too busy helping everyone with everything to even notice a girl's attention, if any attention was being paid to him at all besides Hey Ferris, did you get my project done?

The girl hadn't been like that. Even when she'd been forced to reign in her violent impulses to avoid getting carted off to a Youth Detention Center, the girl remained a force to be reckoned with. She'd taken up and boxing in middle school, and discovered that her relentless brutality translated well, making her a terrifying hybrid of a slugger and swarmer. Her dedication and success at the combat sport, along with the numerous trophies she'd managed to acquire in a very short span of time, only served to heighten her status as the most dangerous girl to ever stalk the halls. This reputation stuck with her even as she entered high school in all of its tumultuous, hormonal glory. It kept away most of unwanted attention, at least for the first year or so. And then...

---

Don'tcha love cliff hangers?

Anyways, I think it turned out much better this time around than last time. And given my current rate of productivity, I might even be able to get the next part done this weekend! Woo!

Last edited by Rubilax; 01-18-2014 at 09:31 PM.
Unread 01-30-2014   #31
Rubilax
The Demon Of Carnage

I vastly overestimate my productivity.

----Update #13: In Which a Turning Point is Reached----

Ferris doubled over as she suddenly became aware of the stiff pain jabbing at her stomach. She was all but ripped from her reverie as she slipped off the bed frame and onto to floor.

"Not again," she hissed bitterly, struggling to keep herself from crying out as the stiffness spread downwards, enveloping her legs in its grasp. She hated this feeling, this sensation of not being in control of her own body. It reminded her of when she'd first hit puberty. She'd been significantly later than the other girls, a fact that hadn't gone unnoticed and had been whispered whenever Ferris's back was turned. She chastised her past self for letting those short-sighted bitches get to her with their incessant commentary to the point that she slipped and introduced them to the right hook that had won her the state championships two years running.

She'd been suspended for that, something that she only later realized had been the lead girl's goal; to instigate her, the tempt the shark-toothed maniac. It's been a stupid mistake, one that the old her wouldn't have-.

She slammed the errant thoughts away. The old Ferris had been weak coward, always willing to let other step all over get what they wanted with almost no thoughts as to his own well being. He'd ruined her life by being utterly complacent in everything he did. To think even for a second that a puny excuse for a human being like him, had been better than the girl in any way was madness. He was the one who'd gotten her into this mess in the first place by letting those two brain-dead idiots upstairs push him into spending his entire life savings on a pathetic excuse for a boat that they'd probably wouldn't even use for a month before selling it for booze money. If he'd had even the semblance of backbone, he would have declined, and she wouldn't be stuck down in this damned room having her body warped by who knows what into...

A pair of memories flashed in front of her eyes. In one, a blonde boy smiles smugly as he walked down the hall with his friends, leaving another, smaller boy stranded with an empty lunchbox. In the other, a girl is grinding the smug grin off his face with lunchbox as she delivers a beating that will break him in more ways than one.

... Everything she could have been...

Ferris ground her teeth together, her hands curling into tight fists.

Another flash. In one, A teenaged boy with deep bags under his downcast eyes is jostled down a crowded hallway. In the other, the crowd parts slightly to make way for the teenaged girl striding down it, her steely glare cutting down anyone who would dare to meet her gaze.

...Everything she should have been.

With a herculean effort, she pried her aching body off the ground.

Flash. A young man is hunched over his laptop at 3 am, frantically typing a research paper for a course he's not even taking and won't even be credited for while a party rages just outside his door. A young woman's mouth curls into a predatory grin as prepares to drive her knee into the crotch of the man trying to start a conversation with her chest.

A part of her wanted to cry out in pain. It was pleading with the forces assailing her to stop, to undo what they had done to her body and mind. It wanted to go back to the way thing were, to once again be the Ferris it once was, the selfless young man who'd go out of his way to help anyone who asked out of the kindness of his heart, the boy who'd just wanted to be good.

The rest of her had two words to say about that boy.

Fuck him

-----
Unread 02-02-2014   #32
frice2000
"My way of thanking you"

This is really quite good, but it's carved into such small bits and updated a bit too infrequently it's hard to keep up interest. Really hope you continue this and finish it up though as it's a very nice story so far.
Unread 02-25-2014   #33
Rubilax
The Demon Of Carnage

Sorry about the huge delay. I ran into a major health issue. Long story, the moral of which is if it feels like carpal tunnels, then it probably is carpal tunnels, and you should go seek out medical help immediately instead of downing painkillers and pushing through it.

Now where was I? Oh yes.

---AN EXPANSIVE UPDATE. geddit? ...I'll see myself out---

And with that, her pituitary gland released a potent mixture of hormones. It only took a heartbeat for the mutagenic cocktail to spread throughout her body, where it promptly sank into her stiff flesh. Her arms and legs grew taut they bulked up with the powerful muscles that came with years of training. Her once flabby abs flared outward for the first time in her life as her back and bottom hardened accordingly. She cracked her neck from side to side as her shoulders rippled with their new found strength, strength that was necessary to support what was soon to come.

If Ferris wasn't as riled up as she was, she may have taken the time to appreciate her new found musculature. But no, Ferris was angry, angrier than she'd ever been in her life. She was angry at the weakling she'd once been, the painful changes that had usurped her body, the room she was standing it for being the apparent cause of said changes. But most of all, she was angry at the two idiots upstairs. The ones who'd talked her into this mess in the first place, who'd have without a doubt heard her cries of anguish earlier, but for whatever reason hadn't thought to come down and see what was the matter.

Drawing upon her newfound power, Ferris stepped forward, her face contorted into grimace of pain and determination. Her steely eyes remained firmly locked on the door as she lurched towards it, dragging her errant body behind her as it continued to change against her will. As her new musculature finished asserting itself, the hormones set to work on her adipose tissue, stimulating the thin layer of fat that she'd acquired over the course of her former life. The tissue responded in short order, producing leptin and estrogen at an exponential rate.

Ferris's focus wavered as she felt her already stiff body become even heavier, as if there was more of her to carry around. She ignored it, even as her newly acquired abs all but disappeared behind a smooth layer of fat. She struggled to contained the urge to sway her hips as the flesh surrounding it became increasingly rounded. Her boxers seemed to grow tighter by the second as her firm ass steadily bloated outwards into a pair of hemispheres, stopping only once they'd stretched her once loose underwear to its breaking point. Miraculously, the boxers managed not to tear at the seams, even as the hard lines of her thighs and calves were lost under a tide of fatty tissue that rushed outwards to meet to seductive curves of her hips and complete the impressive hourglass.

Ferris dutifully resisted the urge to gawk in mortified horror at her backside's new-found roundness and instead altered her gait into a rigid march. It was a trick she'd learned back in high school to minimize the jiggling, and by extension the unwanted attention, that came with her curves as impressive as hers. A couple of girls and boys had accused her of being fat, but the swiftness and power with which she'd twisted their wrists when they tried to 'prove' their accusation were more than enough to show that she was far from out of shape.

Ferris's chest burned as she reached the door. She could feel the flesh in her chest churning as a new set of glands formed within, Her nipples and areola darkened, engorging to at least four times their original size as they brushed up against the fabric of her shirt, sending warm chills up and down her spine. Ferris clenched her teeth together to avoid moaning in pleasure as she twisted the door handle open.

The steampunk wonderland that awaited her on the other side was unexpected to say the least, but the new and increasingly dominant part of her psyche insisted that nothing had changed, that it had always been like this. But then why did she have memories of the hull resembling a set from a bad, maritime horror movie? She shelved this line of questioning for later and redirected her focus on the ladder that lead out of this strange brass chamber into the room above where her 'friends' awaited her. The pair of cones that now pushed against the front of her shirt became more prominent by the second as the throbbing in her chest continued to intensify with each passing step.

She'd made it to her goal when the pressure in her chest became too much to bare. She collapsed up against the ladder, using it as a support as she moaned in pain. Droplets of sweat trickled down her rounded features as the pressure continued to mount relentlessly.

"Oh for fuck's sake," Ferris snarled, "Get it over with already."

As if on cue, the metaphorical dam burst. Her mammary glands didn't so much swell as explode as the fat cells within them multiplied at a staggering rate. Ferris was driven up against the ladder by sheer force as her chest billowed outwards with the force of a tsunami, and had to catch herself from falling face first as her center of gravity skyrocketed. Her t-shirt would've been shredded in an instant had a lingering spark from the hull's metamorphosis not jumped into it, allowing it to just barely keep pace with the rising mountains of flesh. Her back muscles rippled even larger, bulking up to support the increasingly massive weights that now hung from her chest. A custom made bra with almost as many hooks as a small meat locker popped into existence as her bountiful breasts completed their growth.

For a pregnant moment, she just hovered there, staring in awe at her massive bosom as it rose and fell with each breath. Impressive didn't even begin to describe the bountiful cleavage. Though the memories of her old life were fading fast, she knew that the old Ferris had never seen breasts like these before, either in real life or in on the covers of grocery store tabloids. The same went for those of her new life, where from the 11th grade onwards she'd needed to start having her bras custom made. Stuttering accusations of implants and hormones aside, having breasts that were nearly the size of your own head weren't quite as useful as one would imagine. On the one hand, they'd been the reason why she ended up having to retire from competitive boxing, not just because they were a hindrance but also they were considered "too distracting". On the other hand, infinite free drinks and an excuse to squeeze wrists until grown men cried 'uncle'.

A small, nagging part of her wanted to fondle the massive pair of breasts whose only close comparison in terms of size were animated shows that you watched with the door locked and the windows drawn, but she mentally slapped it aside. There were more pressing matters at hand then pleasing the last remnants of her masculinity, most notably the two idiots upstairs.

With a quick twirl that ended in a hypnotic wobble, Ferris turned to face the ladder, and climbed.

----

Coming Up Next: In which a climax is reached

Last edited by Rubilax; 02-25-2014 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Grammar and stuff
Unread 02-25-2014   #34
Apsm
Lurker/budding TG author

Possible grammar errors...

Quote:
But most of all, she was angry at the two idiots upstairs, the ones who'd talked her into this mess in the first place, who'd have heard her cries of anguish earlier, but for whatever reason hadn't thought to come down and see what was the matter.
I think there might be one too many comma's in that sentence.

Quote:
She shelved this line of questioning for later and her redirected her focus on the ladder that lead out of this strange brass chamber into the room above where her 'friends' awaited her.
Do you mean "then redirected her focus"?

Quote:
There were more pressing matters at hand then pleasing the last, remnants of her masculinity, most notably the two idiots upstairs.
Yeah, no comma should be there. ^^;

Otherwise, I REALLY want to see a picture of this woman Ferris is becoming. I mean, I think she sounds like some sort of amazon with large breasts, which isn't a bad thing. It's just the whole "being called fat" line, and having her abs "all but disappear" after suddenly gaining them threw me off on the mental image.

Also, seeing as she seemed to have come to a realization about herself, I would've thought that the "best parts" of the transformation would be a little less painful/against her will. Then again I think I'm missing the point, and I'd be fine if it were to remove any doubt from her mind.

Otherwise, I liked what I read. Keep up the good work.
-Female characters I'd like to be (Update): Rei (EVA), Ami and Haruka (Sailor Moon), Nene (BGC2040), Teletha (FMP), Haruhi and Mikuru(Haruhi Suzumiya), Yourichi and Rangiku (Bleach), Riza(FMA), Lenalee (D Gray Man), Ennis (Baccano).
Apsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2014   #35
Rubilax
The Demon Of Carnage

As always, thanks for the feedback! I really do appreciate it.

I understand your confusion. One of the major difficulties that I ran into creative wise was appropriately describing this character's physique. The clothing she wears has a strange fit, loose in some places and tight in others, that makes it kind of difficult to get a read on what her build. She's Amazonian in many ways, but then then the issue comes up, or rather the two big issues. While the media that I'm extracting her from has a tendency to lean towards 'woah' proportions, it's not like in most anime/cartoons where there's a matchstick girl with enormous breasts. Despite its cartoony look, the Proportions and body types tend to be a bit more realistic. As a result, this character doesn't have the traditional, Amazonian body type a-la wonder woman or she-hulk. I'd say she's leans more towards robust than anything else.

There's a few other reasons why I choose to portray her in the fashion that I did, but I'm running on fumes here. I will post a picture of her, as well as the images that served as the inspiration for Wilson and Larry's new forms once the story reaches it's conclusion which should be soon. The upcoming bits are significantly less transformation heavy and more interaction focused, which should help speed things up.
Unread 02-26-2014   #36
frice2000
"My way of thanking you"

Remains pretty interesting. Could have done a bit more with her psychology changing here as well as the body but overall you're showing a nice portrait. Thanks very much for sharing.