free hit counters
3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it. - Page 32 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-06-2010   #373
Detatched
Be Me!

Re: 3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it.

I still haven't found those Dark Saber mods I once had. Too bad I can't find a catalog that extends to some of the other sections of mods making it easier to find. So for right now, all I have is Saber Lily.
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2010   #374
Animeking194
You know you like it!

Dah, I hope you find those Dark Saber Mods soon, then.

Just call me Shin, would you?
Animeking194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2010   #375
Detatched
Be Me!

The most intriguing thing about Order of Ecclesia. The reason I had to try it out (though I did do it illegally -.-):
Michelle Ruff turns into a Succubus(Werebat) at will. SUCCUBUS(Werebat)! AT WILL!
Alright, I took your Portrait of Ruin Succubus and Lilith, and pitted them against this makeshift Shanoa.

(Don't consider this as granting a request. I've wanted to do this myself as it was, I just now realized I can. )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CSS1.jpg (113.3 KB, 334 views)
File Type: jpg CSS2.jpg (155.0 KB, 289 views)
File Type: jpg CSS3.jpg (158.6 KB, 280 views)
File Type: jpg CSS4.jpg (147.2 KB, 284 views)
File Type: jpg CSS5.jpg (105.7 KB, 291 views)
File Type: jpg CSS6.jpg (118.7 KB, 289 views)
File Type: jpg CSS7.jpg (176.0 KB, 286 views)
File Type: jpg CSS8.jpg (120.6 KB, 285 views)
File Type: jpg CSS9.jpg (91.1 KB, 276 views)
File Type: jpg CSS10.jpg (110.0 KB, 301 views)
File Type: jpg CSS11.jpg (124.1 KB, 292 views)
File Type: jpg CSS12.jpg (153.5 KB, 278 views)
File Type: jpg CSS13.jpg (168.9 KB, 285 views)
File Type: jpg CSS14.jpg (117.4 KB, 270 views)
File Type: jpg CSS15.jpg (129.2 KB, 266 views)
File Type: jpg CSS16.jpg (98.2 KB, 253 views)
File Type: jpg CSS17.jpg (130.7 KB, 291 views)
File Type: jpg CSS18.jpg (182.2 KB, 300 views)
File Type: jpg CSS19.jpg (123.8 KB, 299 views)
File Type: jpg CSS20.jpg (147.0 KB, 311 views)
File Type: jpg CSS21.jpg (161.6 KB, 326 views)
File Type: jpg CSS22.jpg (181.4 KB, 419 views)
Unread 03-06-2010   #376
Animeking194
You know you like it!

That is another thing I love about Order of Ecclesia, even if it is a poof.
VEry nice work on this one, I do like the eye changing at the end, there.

Just call me Shin, would you?
Animeking194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2010   #377
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detatched View Post
The most intriguing thing about Order of Ecclesia. The reason I had to try it out (though I did do it illegally -.-):
Michelle Ruff turns into a Succubus(Werebat) at will. SUCCUBUS(Werebat)! AT WILL!
Alright, I took your Portrait of Ruin Succubus and Lilith, and pitted them against this makeshift Shanoa.

(Don't consider this as granting a request. I've wanted to do this myself as it was, I just now realized I can. )
Caption time! This is a great sequence, and since you did it your way, I'm still in the clear for requests I guess ;P.

To make sure I understand the plot, Shanoa goes to stop them, and for the glyph, does she activate the succubus glyph or does the lilith? And basically, it's reinforcing her transformation and making it permanent? Is there any dimension you want emphasized?

And I HAVEN'T forgotten sailor bunnies .

Re: the reference pic, I meant stick figures in paint, nothing detailed. They usually ask for that, just general position layout etc.

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2010   #378
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
Caption time! This is a great sequence, and since you did it your way, I'm still in the clear for requests I guess ;P.

To make sure I understand the plot, Shanoa goes to stop them, and for the glyph, does she activate the succubus glyph or does the lilith? And basically, it's reinforcing her transformation and making it permanent? Is there any dimension you want emphasized?

And I HAVEN'T forgotten sailor bunnies .

Re: the reference pic, I meant stick figures in paint, nothing detailed. They usually ask for that, just general position layout etc.
Alright I'll send you something simpler tomorrow.

As for the images, it's the Succubus force-activating Arma Chiroptera (How she knows it's there is up to you). Shanoa tries to reverse it but is unable to (not permanent... until the end anyway) so she attacks them using her Werebat powers (though I couldn't really make bat shots). Only major thing I'd put in the theme of the dialogue is telling Shanoa she's already a dark creature like them, that she is a servant of Dracula (which she denies until the end of course).
Unread 03-07-2010   #379
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Alright I'll send you something simpler tomorrow.

As for the images, it's the Succubus force-activating Arma Chiroptera (How she knows it's there is up to you). Shanoa tries to reverse it but is unable to (not permanent... until the end anyway) so she attacks them using her Werebat powers (though I couldn't really make bat shots). Only major thing I'd put in the theme of the dialogue is telling Shanoa she's already a dark creature like them, that she is a servant of Dracula (which she denies until the end of course).
Werebat? Why not Lilith?

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
Unread 03-07-2010   #380
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
Werebat? Why not Lilith?
That's what it was called in OoE. Refer to it how you want, I'm just describing it as I know it.

Also, another thing on the dialogue: A bit of "sisterly" talk wouldn't hurt either.

Last edited by Detatched; 03-07-2010 at 06:56 AM.
Unread 03-07-2010   #381
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Quote:
That's what it was called in OoE. Refer to it how you want, I'm just describing it as I know it.

Also, another thing on the dialogue: A bit of "sisterly" talk wouldn't hurt either.
Well, there's a Lilith or two late game, but yeah, basically it's Werebats & Vampiress(though I think there name might be Draculina's or something...).

Anyway, as for the picstory, gold~ Shanoa in werebat form came out looking really hot ^__^
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2010   #382
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainday View Post
Well, there's a Lilith or two late game, but yeah, basically it's Werebats & Vampiress(though I think there name might be Draculina's or something...).

Anyway, as for the picstory, gold~ Shanoa in werebat form came out looking really hot ^__^
OK, the sailor bunnies is all done, just needs to be put into slideshow (which is tedious, ugh).
This one is underway.

In meantime,

I completely forgot, but I wonder if Esmeraude from Sailor Moon has 3DCG potential, some ideas like encasing in emeralds, or emerald light, emerald dust, w/e, then obvious conversion.
But SM is a lot of work, trying to think what else... we haven't seen Sentai in a while. Did you ever find those ones for Dinaranger, the Zofa suits?

Unread 03-12-2010   #383
Detatched
Be Me!

Nope, no luck on the Zofa soldier stuff (though someone did finally post that image on the MACXE'S upload board).

As for Esmeraude, it's hard to say really. Dress, gloves, fan, hair, sure I can get that stuff. The decor on the dress though, and perhaps the symbol on her forehead are a different story (I believe it was supposed to be the same with Queen Serenity, I just used the moon tiara because there was nothing else I could use).
Unread 03-12-2010   #384
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Nope, no luck on the Zofa soldier stuff (though someone did finally post that image on the MACXE'S upload board).

As for Esmeraude, it's hard to say really. Dress, gloves, fan, hair, sure I can get that stuff. The decor on the dress though, and perhaps the symbol on her forehead are a different story (I believe it was supposed to be the same with Queen Serenity, I just used the moon tiara because there was nothing else I could use).
Yeah, shame on ZOFA. I wonder if there are other good sentai ideas... or what they could get transformed to, maybe schoolgirls... like a sentai team gets reverted to normal schoolgirl outfits then gets turned into dark schoolgirls. Corruption of their regular, instead of transformed forms. Dunno if that is a unique or viable angle...

Little details like that sound hard, but I think Esmer sans those extras is doable.