free hit counters
3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it. - Page 33 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-12-2010   #385
Detatched
Be Me!

Re: 3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
Yeah, shame on ZOFA. I wonder if there are other good sentai ideas... or what they could get transformed to, maybe schoolgirls... like a sentai team gets reverted to normal schoolgirl outfits then gets turned into dark schoolgirls. Corruption of their regular, instead of transformed forms. Dunno if that is a unique or viable angle...

Little details like that sound hard, but I think Esmer sans those extras is doable.
I've never really been familiar with the villains of Sailor Moon, but I should have plenty of green special effects (not sure about crystals or the like though).

But you know, after having done so many Sailor Moon sequences, I've pretty much made so many different models of what different kinds of converted scouts I could make. After this talk about Esmeraude, I actually went and made a series of "Emerald Scouts." I've also made a set of "Bondage Scouts" which don't have a villain yet. Oh, the different things I can do or have already done...

Last edited by Detatched; 03-12-2010 at 11:19 PM.
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2010   #386
Clouded
Process Fan

I have a request, going back to one of the older sequences you did. Nanoha vs. Gluttony, I thought the sequence was awesome and I was wondering if you would do one where Nanoha turns into Gluttony herself-but anything you want to do differently is up to you if you decide to do this at all. I figured you could put in a healthy BE, along with the obvious evil conversion but maybe put any other kind of transformation you can think of in there.
Clouded is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2010   #387
easton
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detatched View Post
I've never really been familiar with the villains of Sailor Moon, but I should have plenty of green special effects (not sure about crystals or the like though).

But you know, after having done so many Sailor Moon sequences, I've pretty much made so many different models of what different kinds of converted scouts I could make. After this talk about Esmeraude, I actually went and made a series of "Emerald Scouts." I've also made a set of "Bondage Scouts" which don't have a villain yet. Oh, the different things I can do or have already done...
Would love to see that. :3
easton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2010   #388
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by easton View Post
Would love to see that. :3
I second that, sounds awesome haha...

Did you read my other idea on the sentai?

Also, I got the commission in. Good news. The bad news is that the artist is on a temporary hiatus, and that's the most reasonable I know (sorry, I can't really spend more than 25 on this which is what others will charge for # of chars). So if you can bear with me then you'll have it eventually.

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2010   #389
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
I second that, sounds awesome haha...

Did you read my other idea on the sentai?

Also, I got the commission in. Good news. The bad news is that the artist is on a temporary hiatus, and that's the most reasonable I know (sorry, I can't really spend more than 25 on this which is what others will charge for # of chars). So if you can bear with me then you'll have it eventually.
I'm not that impatient, I don't know why you think I am. >.>

And yeah, I did read the other part, I'm taking everything into consideration. Might be too busy for stuff while playing FFXIII, unless I get a huge idea I just have to complete.
Unread 03-13-2010   #390
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
I'm not that impatient, I don't know why you think I am. >.>

And yeah, I did read the other part, I'm taking everything into consideration. Might be too busy for stuff while playing FFXIII, unless I get a huge idea I just have to complete.
I meant it could take YEARS. Do you have what it takes?!?!?!

:O

How are those optima changes/paradigm shifts going?

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
Unread 03-13-2010   #391
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
I meant it could take YEARS. Do you have what it takes?!?!?!

:O

How are those optima changes/paradigm shifts going?
I change them around a lot, using sudden opportunities to make key actions. I usually have 5 of the 6 Paradigm Decks filled, and I sometimes find myself changing to the wrong one, setting me back a few notches...

*epiphany*

Accidental mode change to weak attributes! *takes note for future 3DCG events*
Unread 03-14-2010   #392
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
I change them around a lot, using sudden opportunities to make key actions. I usually have 5 of the 6 Paradigm Decks filled, and I sometimes find myself changing to the wrong one, setting me back a few notches...

*epiphany*

Accidental mode change to weak attributes! *takes note for future 3DCG events*
That Emerald idea sounds awesome, you need to get some CP and make those roles stronger so you can experiment with that

Unread 03-14-2010   #393
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
That Emerald idea sounds awesome, you need to get some CP and make those roles stronger so you can experiment with that
While I've tried to make a model as close to Esmeraude as I could, I still have really no clues as to what kind of villain she is. I'm wondering if you could explain her a bit, as I'm staggering for inspiration here.

Also, I have a really strange idea when it comes to that "Bondage Scouts" thing I was talking about. Highlight if you want to read it now, unless you'd rather wait for the sequence-
Once again, I'd be putting those shiny suits to use, and quite a bit of bondage cuffs and the like, but I'd actually be making the theme around color. I'm thinking of an original villain, and make her thrive on people's colors (though by taking their color, she's taking their soul >_>). The actual transformation into the Bondage Scouts would be very early, but they'd mostly still be in their usual colors, and over a long sequence, each of them would succumb to feelings of lust, and their "color" would start to become black, and towards the end, the villain would absorb their "color" (and power) and get something added to herself, while the Scouts would just be bondage slaves in dark suits.
Unread 03-14-2010   #394
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
While I've tried to make a model as close to Esmeraude as I could, I still have really no clues as to what kind of villain she is. I'm wondering if you could explain her a bit, as I'm staggering for inspiration here.

Also, I have a really strange idea when it comes to that "Bondage Scouts" thing I was talking about. Highlight if you want to read it now, unless you'd rather wait for the sequence-
Once again, I'd be putting those shiny suits to use, and quite a bit of bondage cuffs and the like, but I'd actually be making the theme around color. I'm thinking of an original villain, and make her thrive on people's colors (though by taking their color, she's taking their soul >_>). The actual transformation into the Bondage Scouts would be very early, but they'd mostly still be in their usual colors, and over a long sequence, each of them would succumb to feelings of lust, and their "color" would start to become black, and towards the end, the villain would absorb their "color" (and power) and get something added to herself, while the Scouts would just be bondage slaves in dark suits.
That idea is great indeed. Hilight...

So yeah, in that GIGA vid I like so much (Heroine Domination Hell) the main villainess absorbs the sailor's powers, and their costumes lose color, so the red tips on their skirts and gloves just turn white). I'm curious to see!

As far as Esmeraude, she is rather elegant and haughty. More like a wealthy princess. Very vain, but knows her beauty. She is scheming. As far as her technique, she would probably be seductive but dominant. She would hate resistance, but love the idea of having the scouts become emeralds in her collection, or emerald themed.

Play FF13 though. I'm all good as far as requests, I'm just throwing things out there since not too many others are right now and I figure it's always good to experiment with new ideas.

Unread 03-14-2010   #395
Detatched
Be Me!

This one might be a long one, so I'll do it in parts. It'll be one of those things where I'll divide into separate stories for each person, and make it a little more personal towards them.

As we start out, the Scouts are hearing news about people being found bound and mostly unresponsive. Now they find this latest victim, only to find out...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BS1.jpg (164.4 KB, 303 views)
File Type: jpg BS2.jpg (132.9 KB, 290 views)
File Type: jpg BS3.jpg (97.0 KB, 247 views)
File Type: jpg BS4.jpg (91.5 KB, 304 views)
File Type: jpg BS5.jpg (110.5 KB, 300 views)
File Type: jpg BS6.jpg (88.6 KB, 327 views)
File Type: jpg BS7.jpg (116.3 KB, 412 views)
File Type: jpg BS8.jpg (132.0 KB, 373 views)
File Type: jpg BS9.jpg (90.9 KB, 359 views)
File Type: jpg BS10.jpg (84.8 KB, 364 views)
File Type: jpg BS11.jpg (76.7 KB, 343 views)
Unread 03-14-2010   #396
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Quote:
This one might be a long one, so I'll do it in parts. It'll be one of those things where I'll divide into separate stories for each person, and make it a little more personal towards them.

As we start out, the Scouts are hearing news about people being found bound and mostly unresponsive. Now they find this latest victim, only to find out...
Ooooh, turning out wonderfully kinky so far, I love her pose at the end.
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote