free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 330 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-08-2010   #3949
dracolych49
Process Fan

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMoreau View Post
Amusing (and perhaps what we all need).

http://singory.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d30yidn

By the by, dracolych49 made a pretty cool post and we were all too caught up in arguing this to catch it or atleast congratulate him..

Awesome by the way dracolych49.
Don't congratulate me, all I did was check his site. Not my fault that they are kick-a$$ artists.
dracolych49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2010   #3950
singory
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMoreau View Post
Amusing (and perhaps what we all need).

http://singory.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d30yidn
i keep forgetting to post my commissions :P
Unread 11-08-2010   #3951
Xanderfox
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalten77 View Post
That's incorrect and you already know that; you already admitted as much that makeup can imply mental transformation in context. Please don't state your opinion as fact in the following post

The more valid part of your argument is whether it is process or not, which is what I labeled as 'hairsplitting'. Why is it a necessity to remove these offshoots from the thread when they are more than tangentially related? There are plenty of viewers who do not share your opinion here, myself included.
By that logic anything that could be made imply a transformation belongs in this thread. The only reason I admitted EC could INCLUDE altering clothes or make up was so no one would pull the "but" argument by pointed out a picture where it happens. Just because EC can include altering makeup and clothes doesn't make altering makeup and clothes EC. Saying altering makeup makes it transformation is like saying 4 tires makes a vehicle a car. I'm trying to use logic to point out "the make thing doesn't really belong here and their IS a place other than this thread for it."
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2010   #3952
rick404
Meddler

Lovely I get back from a zero-internet vacation, miss all the 2ch threads and we're back to arguing what counts and what doesn't. Point is only a few people here actually post anything. I am happy to have something be it MC or sluttification, over nothing. If you don't like it avoid it, better yet contribute something other than a critisism or personal bias. We don't need a police state here.

Extra Tsun, hold the Dere.

arsnoctis404.blogspot.com

Stuff on other sites:
DeviantArt
Pixiv
Hentai Foundry

Last edited by rick404; 11-08-2010 at 10:14 AM.
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2010   #3953
kalten77
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanderfox View Post
By that logic anything that could be made imply a transformation belongs in this thread. The only reason I admitted EC could INCLUDE altering clothes or make up was so no one would pull the "but" argument by pointed out a picture where it happens. Just because EC can include altering makeup and clothes doesn't make altering makeup and clothes EC. Saying altering makeup makes it transformation is like saying 4 tires makes a vehicle a car. I'm trying to use logic to point out "the make thing doesn't really belong here and their IS a place other than this thread for it."
You are technically right, but that's not the point I'm trying to make.

When it comes to a topic like EC, judging art by what is literally there makes exponentially less sense than disregarding the value of implication. Implication--and by proxy, interpretation is a defining value of artwork; especially in this context where we are looking for EC, which is just as much(if not more) of a mental process than it is a physical one. In the first place, this material is being linked to in this thread because it is being valued as EC by people who enjoy EC; not because they want to look at ganguro girls or people in slutty makeup for the sake of solely looking at renditions of people in slutty makeup. They are linking this material because there are EC fans that can, for example, appreciate the concept of implied corruption when images of otherwise innocent and pure characters are manipulated into a representation of depravity.

Your stance is essentially(and yes, this is paraphrasing to express why I don't see any meaning in it): "Oh, I can't post this material I think is EC-related in the EC thread, let me go to the 'Everything Else' forum where I can post it in a 'not quite EC enough for the EC thread' thread." There is no compelling reason to do this. It's just a needless and frankly confusing distinction to make, and as stated by several posters preceding me, there really isn't any point in bringing up this topic when we are more or less starved(in a relative fashion) for any content at all.

On that note, I'll defer to the complaints on how meaningless the argument itself is and make this my final post on the matter in this thread. If I forget a month or two later, smack me upside the head or something.
kalten77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2010   #3954
Xanderfox
Process Master

I only keep arguing because my point is NEVER understood and I'm going to stop now because it's blatantly apparent that no one cares if I have a compelling argument, they just want to defend some one who felt bad.
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2010   #3955
rick404
Meddler

A huge amount of the make up stuff isn't EC but there is some to be gleaned (with a lot of patience.) Its just a link its not like its spammed here like a 4chan thread. Every once in a while I see an image of a pure character warped into a sexed up monster of whatever it was she once its gets my imagination rolling and I can definably see some sort of conversion there. Her purity is corrupted that's evil enough.

So for the sake of at least seeing something involving a change of character from heroic or morally good to wanton and sexy with or without leathery wings I see no problem. Everyone has their own spin on the niche and I think the board should be open for it.

Look at it this way, the most strict ruling on the term would exclude Dinarangers which basically MC with a latex costume fetish and lots of goo sexy. I'd rather not see things get that technical here.

My only issue with all the arguing is that we got folk here who argue more than they post content. Only a small number here actually post links and pics. Its not too hard to change that.

Stuff on other sites:
DeviantArt
Pixiv
Hentai Foundry
Unread 11-08-2010   #3956
rick404
Meddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracolych49 View Post
Another interesting find from the Weekly Evil Thread. Any one know the source? Yes there is more, so if you need it, please let me know. However, I have recently had my bandwidth nerfed, so I'm only putting these two up right now.
(Mild bump) Saw this get lost in the flood. I missed the weekend posts, were there anymore from this comic? Looks similar to Go Nagai's style.

Stuff on other sites:
DeviantArt
Pixiv
Hentai Foundry
Unread 11-08-2010   #3957
PoisonElf
Mind Control Artist HMB

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamonthehand View Post
thats yours? fantastic job.

Do you have a DA?
Thanks.

No, no DA.

But I did start up a blog to post the more racy content.
http://hmbartblog.blogspot.com/

Not much now, but I'm sure I'll get more stuff up from time to time.
PoisonElf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2010   #3958
Ficfactor
Samus Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanderfox View Post
I only keep arguing because my point is NEVER understood and I'm going to stop now because it's blatantly apparent that no one cares if I have a compelling argument, they just want to defend some one who felt bad.
I would care if you had a compelling argument. Perhaps you should find one?

Many (not the majority, mind) ganguro sequences do involve process. The most frequent shopper in the /d/ ganguro threads even makes special efforts to post progressively more corrupted edits of his pictures. In no small part, thanks to feedback from within the threads.

There is a treasure trove of implied and overt corruption in many of the make-up and ganguro posts, and I would not have ever discovered the 2ch threads, leading the following the /d/ threads since their inception if not for the links posted here.
Ficfactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2010   #3959
tflover296
Frequent Poster

not sure if this counts: this is more of a humorous evil conversion: it's an old Fairly Odd Parents episode (It was made before the series ever came out) where Cosmo get's to be bad for one day...but he STINKS AT IT!!! and at the end, Wanda grows an evil beard and says it's her turn to be bad.

http://www.mediafire.com/?cc2jusm3q9dusn8
tflover296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2010   #3960
Katt
Guardian of the OverKitty

Location: The worst scumhole in the galaxy, Teddy Bear Junction.

RPG maker game with a few scenes of EC in it. Game is in Japanese though so you gotta jump through some hoops to get it to work right.

http://www.tfgamessite.com/phpbb3/vi...php?f=4&t=1638

Hope the link works, if not I can post the download link... this one just has others asking how to run it and getting answers.