free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 335 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-18-2010   #4009
SilentSonata
Futa Palace Curator & Mod

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

I may be geeking out a little bit here, but am I the only one excited about the new Yami no Koe being released in January? Full of corruption and all that good stuff.

http://www.cyc-soft.com/b-cyc/b-cyc-main.htm
SilentSonata is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2010   #4010
kyuven
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSonata View Post
I may be geeking out a little bit here, but am I the only one excited about the new Yami no Koe being released in January? Full of corruption and all that good stuff.

you made my night...
i LOVE Yami no Koe, and this one looks like it might deal with the origin of Sayoko (especially since there's no K, doesn't look like there's a Mansion...)
kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2010   #4011
SilentSonata

Well from what I understand, there is a woman who is taking K's place as a corrupter while also becoming corrupted herself. She is a politician that is trying to find a way to bring up Japan's birth rate which has dropped to a critical of .98 per married family. That is a lot of single children households...

After the events of Yami no Koe 2 and 3 I assume that she learned of Sayoko and her powers. To test her, she has brought her to Tokyo to change the minds of some of the celebit people in Japan. I think that is right. I cannot be sure... Still, this has got me so giddy <3 Now who is going to shell out nearly $100 to play and share it though...
Unread 11-18-2010   #4012
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSonata View Post

O_O

First I've heard, you're certainly not the only one now!
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2010   #4013
SilentSonata

Always good to know. I LOVED 2 the best. I still replay that when I'm in the mood.
Unread 11-19-2010   #4014
kyuven
Frequent Poster

i love ZERO myself, mostly because of Eri
I can guarantee we'll be able to find it online within a couple days of it coming out. There are a lot of people who buy this kind of stuff for the goodies, and then get a rush from the "thank yous" people dish out.
I remember when I actually got Touhou 12.8 in person, got back to my hotel, and found out there was not only pirated copies available, but freakin GUIDES written for a game that had been available to the public for less than eight hours. I know Touhou is stupid popular but I was amazed.
Unread 11-19-2010   #4015
Detatched
Be Me!

I'm more for both Classic and ZERO. Mostly for the the turning of the really nice girls into leather-clad queens/dominatrices (Though I definitely don't mind seeing some boys get femmed too). Yeah, they got a bit out of hand with her hair design, but Arisu (Queen Version) is probably my favorite victim of Sayoko.
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2010   #4016
silva352
Lurker

there was a post on here about a manga that had a evil conversion gun i beleive. i cant remember thhe name and im a bit lazy to go through 200 pages to find it. does anyone know what it is or could suggest other good EC mangas?
silva352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2010   #4017
rick404
Meddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyuven View Post
i love ZERO myself, mostly because of Eri
I can guarantee we'll be able to find it online within a couple days of it coming out. There are a lot of people who buy this kind of stuff for the goodies, and then get a rush from the "thank yous" people dish out.
I remember when I actually got Touhou 12.8 in person, got back to my hotel, and found out there was not only pirated copies available, but freakin GUIDES written for a game that had been available to the public for less than eight hours. I know Touhou is stupid popular but I was amazed.
When it comes to buying nowadays, you buy to support what you like. Basically the internet economy is like Public Radio: You can listen for free but every once and a while its good to give back. If you buy to be the first one to share and get all the glory you'll most likely be disappointed because there is always some one out there to snipe the last bid in the last fraction of a second.

In my opinion the Touhou fanbase will soon have enough mass to create its own star which will destroy us all in 2012. My Remilia pic directory is already threatening to capsize my hard drive...I actually avoid Touhou tags on Pixiv simply because I'll spend 24 hours of my day downloading them and by the 25th hour there will be 10,001 new pictures to get. Its out of control.

Extra Tsun, hold the Dere.

arsnoctis404.blogspot.com

Stuff on other sites:
DeviantArt
Pixiv
Hentai Foundry
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2010   #4018
kyuven
Frequent Poster

speaking of Touhou i found listings on a circle's website of what had to be a corruption fic based around Suika, but I can't find it anywhere...
Unread 11-19-2010   #4019
SilentSonata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detatched View Post
I'm more for both Classic and ZERO. Mostly for the the turning of the really nice girls into leather-clad queens/dominatrices (Though I definitely don't mind seeing some boys get femmed too). Yeah, they got a bit out of hand with her hair design, but Arisu (Queen Version) is probably my favorite victim of Sayoko.
My favorites were the dom transformations, the slut transformations, and the futa one in number 2. The girl went from being a masochist and shy to a bully sadist ready to rape those that abused her. Oh it's 180 changes like that I love.
Unread 11-20-2010   #4020
Sarasa
Lost In The Web

The Weekly 2ch thread has started

http://jun.2chan.net/b/res/14934151.htm
Sarasa is offline   Reply With Quote