free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 364 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-26-2011   #4357
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

For those that haven't yet found it, the Signum doujin has been translated. http://g.e-hentai.org/g/324514/1d7f9aaa8c/

Appears Hayate went a little evil from the Book of Darkness, or the Book of Darkness take over. Your standard tentacle sexing brainwashing, with a little yuri thrown in. Now all we need to do is wait for part two with Fate.

Here's some bonus art from the artist's pixiv page.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fallen Signum.jpg (274.8 KB, 148 views)
File Type: jpg Fallen Signum and her soon to be sister.jpg (521.2 KB, 195 views)
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2011   #4358
rick404
Meddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHidethread View Post
So there is no MC/corruption whatsoever, right?
No there is quite a bit of it, there are several volumes of a series simply called "Heroine Brainwash," its just not usually done very well, ie: its too cheesy, the girls aren't that good looking (and that's coming from an asianphile), and/or the beat-the-restrained-heroine to a pulp is a turn off. I've seen quite a few and unfortunately really haven't found much worth saving. But check it out and make up your own mind--these are all personal opinions!

A lot of the stuff is free floating on generic download services and torrents...even a few (non-nude) clips on youtube.

Extra Tsun, hold the Dere.

arsnoctis404.blogspot.com

Stuff on other sites:
DeviantArt
Pixiv
Hentai Foundry
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2011   #4359
CaptainHidethread
Wicked Lady fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick404 View Post
No there is quite a bit of it, there are several volumes of a series simply called "Heroine Brainwash," its just not usually done very well, ie: its too cheesy, the girls aren't that good looking (and that's coming from an asianphile), and/or the beat-the-restrained-heroine to a pulp is a turn off. I've seen quite a few and unfortunately really haven't found much worth saving. But check it out and make up your own mind--these are all personal opinions!

A lot of the stuff is free floating on generic download services and torrents...even a few (non-nude) clips on youtube.
I would like to. Since nobody knows where I can get it via torrent, then I'll just try searching myself. Thanks for the youtube video, BTW.
CaptainHidethread is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2011   #4360
Ficfactor
Samus Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHidethread View Post
Speaking of which, I like to ask everybody a question. Does anybody know any hentai anime with corruption?
Off the top of my head:

Kangoku Senkan - corruption via evil science

Beast City (OVA 2) - demon tf

Kansen Inyoku no Rensa Yamagishi Yuu (Ep 1) - virus turns victims into nymphomaniac rapists

Jiburiru Second Coming (Ep 3) - main heroine transformed into villain's demonic servant (especially notable as a previous main villain had tried and failed to do so)

Himekishi Lilia - the queen, and to a lesser extent Lilia herself

All are available to download or view online if you search thoroughly enough. I'll send you a PM with some helpful links if you're having trouble.

Edit:

Also, this link (keep your security high, though) should be useful in helping you indentify a few (mostly clean) series released in the past ten or so years featuring MC/Corruption: http://www.angelfire.com/fang/tamale..._mc_anime.html

Last edited by Ficfactor; 01-27-2011 at 10:01 AM. Reason: New link
Ficfactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2011   #4361
kyuven
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ficfactor View Post
Off the top of my head:

Kangoku Senkan - corruption via evil science

Beast City (OVA 2) - demon tf

Kansen Inyoku no Rensa Yamagishi Yuu (Ep 1) - virus turns victims into nymphomaniac rapists

Jiburiru Second Coming (Ep 3) - main heroine transformed into villain's demonic servant (especially notable as a previous main villain had tried and failed to do so)

Himekishi Lilia - the queen, and to a lesser extent Lilia herself

All are available to download or view online if you search thoroughly enough. I'll send you a PM with some helpful links if you're having trouble.

Edit:

Also, this link (keep your security high, though) should be useful in helping you indentify a few (mostly clean) series released in the past ten or so years featuring MC/Corruption: http://www.angelfire.com/fang/tamale..._mc_anime.html
Notable in that most of those are based on games where the corruption is handled better ;_;
Kansen is actually a whole series (4 games thus far) that's basically zombie apocalypse except the virus turns people into extreme nymphomaniacs with decreased cognitive abilities (the routes where the viewpoint character is infected frequently have them forgetting their own name, for instance).
So far they've had a high school setting, a mall setting (yes it's a rip-off of Dawn of the Dead...sorta...), something I can't remember for the 3rd game, and a mountain cabin.
It's pretty interesting, actually, with LOTS of bad ends (most of them end with you infected and caught in the explosion that levels the city, though the "good" endings of each route have you survive...but not always the girl (in the second game, one of the girls gets a slow infection that functions like early onset alzheimers and dies about a year later, but you and the kid you have together return sometime later. It's really sweet but sad at the same time.)
On the other hand, it's notable for having all the "zombies" running around without pants moaning the particular body part they prefer.
kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2011   #4362
Mazoku
Process Master

Magical Kanan OVAs (which are hentai as opposed to the vanilla tv series) are centered around EC from evil seeds, I haven't seen them so I don't know much female EC there is.

The Cream Lemon OVA "Astaroth", already mentioned in this thread, has semi-EC, in that a heroine's body is completely remolded into an evil demonic form, unfortunately (gee I sound like a bad guy huh?) at the same time her soul is extracted and left uncorrupted and a demoness moves in and makes the body her own.

http://www.process-productions.com/f...postcount=1984

Last edited by Mazoku; 01-27-2011 at 06:27 PM.
Mazoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2011   #4363
Ficfactor
Samus Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazoku View Post
The Cream Lemon OVA "Astaroth", already mentioned in this thread, has semi-EC, in that a heroine's body is completely remolded into an evil demonic form, unfortunately (gee I sound like a bad guy huh?)
Well, you could say that you're talking like a good guy... from a certain pont of view.[/Obi Wan]

Quote:
at the same time her soul is extracted and left uncorrupted and a demoness moves in and makes the body her own.
http://www.process-productions.com/f...postcount=1984
I've been meaning to ask this, but could anybody point me in the direction of the specific OVA that the screencaps in the link are taken from?

Edit: Ignore me. Found it.

Last edited by Ficfactor; 01-28-2011 at 12:06 AM.
Unread 01-27-2011   #4364
johnhuffster
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilparazzo View Post
Yeah, it's by one of my favorite artists. Goes around by the name Alice no Takarabako.
Story in the doujin is that Aeris/Aerith convinces herself that selling herself will get more money than selling flowers.

This link should have the translated version http://rs244.rapidshare.com/files/83...risis__ff_.rar
Is there another link to this manga the other on dose not exist please post it thank you
johnhuffster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2011   #4365
Ficfactor
Samus Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhuffster View Post
Is there another link to this manga the other on dose not exist please post it thank you
Here's another link to Moral Crysis: http://www.filestube.com/7cb6e1e0aa3...ako%5D-EN.html
Unread 01-27-2011   #4366
kyuven
Frequent Poster

soooo the new BlackCyc game is on the streets...now the painful waiting and refreshing looking for it on the tubes...;_;
Unread 01-27-2011   #4367
Mazoku
Process Master

Cheating, but in Angel Blade, villains Colonel Elaine and General Chloe, are converted into chaos creatures. Does Evil-er Conversion count? They've become profoundly evil and non-human anyway. It happens off-screen though.
Attached Images
File Type: png ab1.png (329.2 KB, 239 views)
File Type: png ab2.png (191.1 KB, 233 views)
File Type: png ab3.png (259.3 KB, 271 views)

Last edited by Mazoku; 01-27-2012 at 12:29 AM.
Mazoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2011   #4368
kyuven
Frequent Poster

Slimegirl TF? awesome cake