free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 37 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-29-2008   #433
Snowglare
Process Master

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Sailor cowgirl? Hot. I don't think it's relevant, but I'd love to know where it's from.
Snowglare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2008   #434
rick404
Meddler

One of Crooked Navel's webclap images. He does a few animal-based TF's every once in a while on top of the futa/DTG and corruption stuff. Seems the characters usually drop to the intelligence level of the animal with the TF.

Found another CN sequence here, and a little something to celebrate the translation of Dark Mercury...Not sure where this is from but its pretty nice...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ariel00.jpg (125.3 KB, 452 views)
File Type: jpg eariel01.jpg (91.8 KB, 456 views)
File Type: jpg Ariel004.jpg (178.3 KB, 458 views)
File Type: jpg eariel03.jpg (184.0 KB, 489 views)
File Type: jpg eariel04.jpg (133.4 KB, 488 views)
File Type: jpg eariel05.jpg (127.2 KB, 537 views)
File Type: jpg eariel06.jpg (100.3 KB, 558 views)
File Type: jpg 292.jpg (232.8 KB, 618 views)
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2008   #435
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick404 View Post
One of Crooked Navel's webclap images. He does a few animal-based TF's every once in a while on top of the futa/DTG and corruption stuff. Seems the characters usually drop to the intelligence level of the animal with the TF.

Found another CN sequence here, and a little something to celebrate the translation of Dark Mercury...Not sure where this is from but its pretty nice...
That's pretty awesome right there, I only saw the third picture on his page earlier today. I've figured that the animal-trait TF's(his mostly done some sort of felines and cows) his done, the character goes "feral" evil.
Nice to see the whole sequence. Pity he didnt mention where you can order some of his doujin reprints.

EDIT: Also throwing in a picture.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg img20080429193429.jpg (40.1 KB, 751 views)

Last edited by Ilparazzo; 04-29-2008 at 01:47 PM.
Ilparazzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2008   #436
transformative
skrew ball

think this belongs in this thred... didn't find it in a search so here's the full episode from the show charmed where 1 of the main charictures turns into a wendigo. It's not the best tf clip ever but I'm pretty prowd of myself after finaly tracking it down.

and the clip with the tf in it:

oh and i apoligise for any bad grammer/spelling induced headaches... English, not my best subject
transformative is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2008   #437
CNash
What would you rather be?

I know I'm really reaching on this one, but how about this scene from MirrorMask?

Ok, so black clothing and makeup isn't exactly "evil", but I'm still vainly attempting to shoehorn it into this topic

CNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2008   #438
frice2000
"My way of thanking you"

Hehe I posted the Mirrormask one way back on page 7 of this thread ages ago, still neat scene and I say it counts.
frice2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2008   #439
Mitchell
Process Disciple

That Charmed Transformation was WAY too quick. And it doesn't seem to really be 'Evil Conversion" so much as a "Were-wolf...ish" transformation. Too much "Grr, Augh"
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2008   #440
B-mage
Lurker... Zerg Lurker!

to bad this is an evil conversion thread, if I recall there was a full episode about one of the girls on Charmed being turned into a forest nymph or something by two other girls looking for a third sister, all I remeber is she became air headed (not bimboish) and was drawn to anyone playing music. Could have been a TF to some other kind of magic sprite thing involving music I just recall they lived in some enchanted forest.

Cute and the TF really was more about clothing and mind TF, not much visable, course she was hardly evil so not very relavent to this thread
B-mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2008   #441
Generic_entity
Process Fan

If I recall there was an episode were all 3 became evil through some marrige spell being cast on the eldest so that some villian could get there book
Generic_entity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2008   #442
Detatched
Be Me!

I'm not sure whether this goes 100% with the theme, but after seeing some of this, it definitely seems like something that this particular thread would want to see. Apparently, monmon (The owner of MACXE'S website- http://mcxes-seres.kir.jp/macxes/home.htm) has been working on a comic, Dinaranger, and has started advertising it on his site. It's sentai-themed, and looks like it'll involve the evil-doer converting one of the heroines (Dina Blue I'm guessing?) into one of her simple minions (by that, I'm comparing it to the Putty Patrol of the original Power Rangers). Here's all the sample images I could find, but all I can say is, I want to see the whole thing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg is008.jpg (604.3 KB, 402 views)
File Type: jpg sam01.jpg (330.8 KB, 393 views)
File Type: jpg sample01.jpg (64.5 KB, 759 views)
File Type: jpg sample02.jpg (82.0 KB, 822 views)
File Type: jpg sample03.jpg (80.4 KB, 972 views)
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2008   #443
rick404
Meddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detatched View Post
I'm not sure whether this goes 100% with the theme, but after seeing some of this, it definitely seems like something that this particular thread would want to see. Apparently, monmon (The owner of MACXE'S website- http://mcxes-seres.kir.jp/macxes/home.htm) has been working on a comic, Dinaranger, and has started advertising it on his site. It's sentai-themed, and looks like it'll involve the evil-doer converting one of the heroines (Dina Blue I'm guessing?) into one of her simple minions (by that, I'm comparing it to the Putty Patrol of the original Power Rangers). Here's all the sample images I could find, but all I can say is, I want to see the whole thing.
Cool. Looks legit to me. MACXE'S stuff is for the most part all MC or Conversion themed, though the primary fetish there of course is full body latex...
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2008   #444
cemex
Maven of evil

Tell me where I can buy or download it and I'll look at translating it
cemex is offline   Reply With Quote