free hit counters
Penis Expansion - Page 37 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-22-2010   #433
FoxFire21
Process Fan

Re: Penis Expansion

http://www.funny-games.biz/growth-cave.html

Found something! It's similar to that one interactive game from before. It's a mix of Penis growth and muscle growth.
FoxFire21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2010   #434
shampoohat
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxFire21 View Post

Found something! It's similar to that one interactive game from before. It's a mix of Penis growth and muscle growth.
nice find. i wish there were more penis and muscle growth animations of this quality.
shampoohat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2010   #435
crimson x
Fetish Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by gongon1050 View Post
Yeah, I think the exact same user tried it three pages ago.
at this point it's just starting to feel like an excuse for a guy to flash pictures of his junk on a forum without people getting angry at him.
Unread 04-23-2010   #436
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimson x View Post
at this point it's just starting to feel like an excuse for a guy to flash pictures of his junk on a forum without people getting angry at him.
I got that distinct impression as well, but sorry curiosity got the better of me. I'll be good. :P I suppose there's a time and place for stuff like this.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2010   #437
mik4384
Mad scientist

Quote:
...... that would have been a good April fool but too late for that
mik4384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2010   #438
FoxFire21
Process Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I'm thinking that too. Also a part of me is thinking that had surgery to make that large or one of those penis stretching things.
FoxFire21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2010   #439
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:
Yeah, I'm thinking that too. Also a part of me is thinking that had surgery to make that large or one of those penis stretching things.
I lean more towards a pump, notice the shaved pubic area. If not for surgery then shaving that would make good suction. If you notice the base is smaller than the rest and it flairs outward some. Just saying.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2010   #440
lowes96
Process Master

Wow non-believers the truth is it is real I'm glad you all think it's too large to believe makes me kinda blush ( just kidding lol ) but hey I tried so the video is there and stands as a testament i mean come on 100 people have seen it so its proving its point. You can grow longer, harder, thicker with that pill!

Oh and I never used a pump that will cause your veins to rupture trust me already did the research...

And did not have surgery either come on I'm 23 geezzz!!!

But I do agree with the base of it being thinner then flairing out that kinda just happens when its full grown no clue there tho...

And i shave so it can be nicely trim you do know guys gotta trim too for the ladies?

Last edited by lowes96; 04-23-2010 at 11:42 AM.
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2010   #441
The Evil Avator
Leecher

I hope the story is false, just because it's dangerous to take drugs you don't need. I was highly amused by the "FWUMP" noises in the video, however.
The Evil Avator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2010   #442
crimson x
Fetish Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowes96 View Post
Wow non-believers the truth is it is real I'm glad you all think it's too large to believe makes me kinda blush ( just kidding lol ) but hey I tried so the video is there and stands as a testament i mean come on 100 people have seen it so its proving its point. You can grow longer, harder, thicker with that pill!

Oh and I never used a pump that will cause your veins to rupture trust me already did the research...

And did not have surgery either come on I'm 23 geezzz!!!

But I do agree with the base of it being thinner then flairing out that kinda just happens when its full grown no clue there tho...

And i shave so it can be nicely trim you do know guys gotta trim too for the ladies?
regardless of using "non-believers" as an ego booster,constantly saying "you can grow longer,harder,and thicker with this [insert product here]" just makes you sound like either a spam bot,or someone who's being paid to advertise enhancement pills.
Unread 04-25-2010   #443
frankotte
Lurker

Quote:

The game made by Hulumulu. Visit his blog

http://hulumscave.blogspot.com/?zx=64e126803a496e19
frankotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2010   #444
shampoohat
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankotte View Post
The game made by Hulumulu. Visit his blog

http://hulumscave.blogspot.com/?zx=64e126803a496e19
thanks, wow its the mother load! theres so much muscle growth and penis growth!

Last edited by shampoohat; 04-25-2010 at 01:28 PM.
shampoohat is offline   Reply With Quote