free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 370 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-04-2011   #4429
darkkol
Frequent Poster

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

AH I posted that one, 2 more games by another authors in everything else forum because it includes male tf and futa. I didn't think it was appropiate to post in the female only tf forum, but if you want to look at my thread
http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=26306

It also has links where you can comment on the games and make suggestions. :}
darkkol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2011   #4430
DrMoreau
Process Disciple

The start of a pretty good but holiday themed corruption storyline.

http://www.superstories.net/addventu...aspx?id=103347
DrMoreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2011   #4431
Locofuria
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajamavamp View Post
It was the second piece I commissioned from locofuria, before VampYou was even around...it was available for a time at his website, so not surprising someone lifted it...

Not to be outdone, and since most every other piece from VampYou is unique (there is an archived section of Hayato in addition to the unique stuff I have of his) Here is the unlikely not able to be found on the net other than VampYou Vampires of the Night Part 3!

Wha ha ha ha...

And now it's going to get jacked by every other site on the net... but hey , you guys see it first here, enjoy!
hey man this picture are from VampYou.....
Locofuria is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2011   #4432
Locofuria
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locofuria View Post
hey man this picture are from VampYou.....
Are you hodadaps from VampYou?
Locofuria is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2011   #4433
DrMoreau
Process Disciple

Funny evil conversion.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HolyVamp(2).jpg (613.0 KB, 515 views)
DrMoreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2011   #4434
pajamavamp
Process Fan

Loco it is me, Anthony aka Hodadaps, LOL sorry man, I showed them issue two but they had already seen it before!

So I decided I would show them issue 3 so they could see something that no one outside of VampYou had shown! ^_^

Good to see you here too man! And I'm really excited about the next chapter of Vampires of the Night

Moreau, I really enjoyed that comic! Too bad it's just a one shot

Last edited by pajamavamp; 02-04-2011 at 09:02 PM.
pajamavamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2011   #4435
kyuven
Frequent Poster

ep. 2 of Shadow Ranger is out.
The dialog still hurts my brain
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/333194/94b24a49ed/
kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2011   #4436
Sarasa
Lost In The Web

The Weekly 2ch thread has started

http://jun.2chan.net/b/res/15354586.htm
Sarasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2011   #4437
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_bones View Post
A complete download list of all Black Cyc's games (as far as I'm aware) with the exception of Sayoko. Not bad for a random find :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyuven View Post
That reminds me!
I STILL CAN'T FIND THAT DAMN GAME! ;_;
Oh and VampYou looks great except...is EVERYTHING premium only?
Someone put up Sayoko up on Share yesterday since the version before that one was a virus bomb. We should most likely be seeing Sayoko in a few weeks or even sooner.
Unread 02-05-2011   #4438
pajamavamp
Process Fan

Can you guys help me with a VampYou Project?

I'm starting a new Media Section at VampYou that will house visual novels, hentai games and the like, I already have one almost completed project that I'm very proud of, and a RAGs game in progress. I see a lot of HCG content up on here, and some translation work too.

So, do you guys have connections to these content creators? No joke VampYou is at a point where I can commission projects at 4 figures, personally I'd really like a flash game similar (in style) to the "Meet and Fuck" hentai games on new grounds, but of course with a ton and ton of TF and EC fluff.

So, any ideas on where to find some quality people to commission us a Hentai Game with EXACTLY what we want to see?
Unread 02-05-2011   #4439
kyuven
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilparazzo View Post
Someone put up Sayoko up on Share yesterday since the version before that one was a virus bomb. We should most likely be seeing Sayoko in a few weeks or even sooner.
O_O
Sooooon my preciousssss sooooooon

Pajamavamp: While I know absolutely no one PERSONALLY who can code who would be willing to cater to our specific demographic (I *do* know people but...ummm yeah...I don't know how they'd react to suddenly learning I have a fetish for girls turning evil) I do frequent a site where people churn out EXACTLY what we/you are looking for: http://www.tfgamessite.com/
However, a few things:
1) I've played almost ALL the games on that site beginning to end. In less than a week. The vast majority of them are ridiculously short and linear. The only exceptions are one called "Mansion" and one called "Naga's Den". There's another one on there involving vampires that's pretty detailed storywise, but very incomplete. Which brings me to:
2) Almost ALL the games there are incomplete. I mean seriously, most of them just *END* with no indication of there being an ending, sorta like beating the boss on level 2, hearing the victory fanfare...and then you're left alone in his room with no one around. While this may not SEEM like a big deal if you're willing to pay someone, keep in mind most of these games are a few years old and the creators *claim* they're still working on them. It's sort of like wandering into a gallery of half finished paintings with little post-its left by the artists saying "I'll finish it later!" (which I guess could be modern art but...)
3) Speaking of art, if you check out the 3D custom girl thread here on this site you'll see a lot of pretty good stuff by Detatched. OK, it's actually REALLY good considering the tools he works with, i.e. the limitations of the mods. None of the TFgames site pictures are anywhere CLOSE to that quality. Most of them consist of pictures of internet "models", and since most of them are TG (ok like 90% of them are TG or have TG elements) they also all have a douchebag-looking main "male" character. The exceptions are the aforementioned Naga's Den and Mansion, the former of which uses artwork from...well...Naga's Den, and the latter uses a mixture of pretty much everything from models, to 3D models, to photos, to drawings. I don't think it's a coincidence that those two are the most complete games on the site...that I've played at least.

There's also SlaveMaker, which isn't just complete, it's HUGE (currently about 500 megs...for a FLASH game.) and really is constantly expanding. They don't have any vampire content *yet* but the potential is there for a vampire Slave or vampire Slaver option.

Yeah I know I'm coming off as a bit harsh to TFGames site, but it's more a principle thing about unfinished work than anything else, there is a LOT of awesome potential on that site.
kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2011   #4440
pajamavamp
Process Fan

kyuven,

thanks for the info, I have frequented the TFgamesite quite a bit, and yep suffers from those problems for sure, most everyone there is rocking text based games, or games with images that they've just compiled from elsewhere

I AM building a similar game called Vampire Hunter, it's in the RAGs engine but for images I have my artist Domina doing everything, so all illustrations within the game will be unique and context appropriate for all evil TFs

That being said I have another project that is much further along than Vampire Hunter that will be more polished and closer to a 3D engine HCG, I have a fantastic talent partnering with me for this, check out my DA account (Hodadaps) for a hint at what's to come there

I really do want a full flash hentai game, it's tough to find the engineers of such and TFgamesite do hard work but graphically it's really amateur. To be honest I tried to get Hayato to do the art for a full Ero Game, but he's too busy, can only manage the sequences he does for VampYou and his site right now it seems.