free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 388 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-13-2011   #4645
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodiacX View Post
Its called an earthquake. You may have seen it on the news. Im pretty sure their priorties are elsewhere right now. Ive noticed that anime raws havent been coming out of japan for the past couple days either.
Why thank you for answering my question with such tact kind sir...

Anyway, I was just wondering because one did pop up yesterday(which was after the earthquakes, most of the aftershocks, and tsunamis). However, I will admit that I did not put 2 and 2 together on this, forgive me if I sounded impudent.
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2011   #4646
kyuven
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainday View Post
Why thank you for answering my question with such tact kind sir...

Anyway, I was just wondering because one did pop up yesterday(which was after the earthquakes, most of the aftershocks, and tsunamis). However, I will admit that I did not put 2 and 2 together on this, forgive me if I sounded impudent.
It's a fair assumption, after all it's not publicly known (I actually didn't realize this until I saw that several Japanese MMOs like FFXI and XIV are being taken down for a week) that Japan is going to have severe power distribution problems for a while, what with basically missing three power plants. Even people within the safe areas south of Tokyo are probably going to be experiencing brownouts as they try to meet the energy needs of the rest of the country plus areas serviced by the disabled plants NOT underwater. It's actually fortunate that the problem won't be hideously exacerbated like California's (where I live) power problems, as the general attitude I'm reading is "Well, we need to conserve, so let's conserve. C'mon Yoko, you'll have to towel dry your hair this week." rather than the California attitude of "Pffft, *I* don't need to conserve! I'm awesome! I'm so awesome I use TWO hairdryers!"
kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2011   #4647
rick404
Meddler

Yeah I gave up on Bleach after they damsel-in-distressed Rukia and then went all DBZ/Naruto in the 2nd arc...Way too many characters.

Extra Tsun, hold the Dere.

arsnoctis404.blogspot.com

Stuff on other sites:
DeviantArt
Pixiv
Hentai Foundry
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2011   #4648
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyuven View Post
(I actually didn't realize this until I saw that several Japanese MMOs like FFXI and XIV are being taken down for a week)
Waitaminute... (I've been focusing on fixes lately in regards to my PC, haven't done much gaming on it. Rather, playing PS3 and waiting patiently for Dissidia Duodecim)

Yeah, I just confirmed it. FFXI/PlayOnline is down for what they estimate to be a week in order to save power.
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2011   #4649
Snowglare
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick404 View Post
Yeah I gave up on Bleach after they damsel-in-distressed Rukia and then went all DBZ/Naruto in the 2nd arc...Way too many characters.
I hated what they did to Rukia, but I loved the Soul Society arc with its tons of characters until the show's flaws became too glaring to ignore. Chiefly, as kyuven said, the fact that no one dies. A recap episode hammered it home for me; all those amazing, bloody fights where people get cut up worse than a gross of dead thugs in your average martial arts film, and they just heal up after.

And yeah, in a way, there were too many characters. That's what was so crazy. Making Ichigo invincible is one thing, but why make every minor character immune to death? You have plenty more. Go ahead and make me sad. I'll praise you for it.
Snowglare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2011   #4650
gamonthehand
Gentelman, quite Large

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0000user0001 View Post
you know the sad part is .... I actually thought that today.

Edit: The part about hoping that all makers of manga survived hands intact.

DAM YOU SKYNET!!!!!! DAM YOU AND ALL YOUR INFERNAL STOPLIGHTS!!
gamonthehand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2011   #4651
Dragon FangX
Draco artisto ecentrica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowglare View Post
I hated what they did to Rukia, but I loved the Soul Society arc with its tons of characters until the show's flaws became too glaring to ignore. Chiefly, as kyuven said, the fact that no one dies. A recap episode hammered it home for me; all those amazing, bloody fights where people get cut up worse than a gross of dead thugs in your average martial arts film, and they just heal up after.

And yeah, in a way, there were too many characters. That's what was so crazy. Making Ichigo invincible is one thing, but why make every minor character immune to death? You have plenty more. Go ahead and make me sad. I'll praise you for it.
See, I look at the series mainly for the fights which it has some really epic fights. While I can gripe about the whole 'no one except bad guys die' thing, I like most of the characters and am fine with them living... except Orihime. Again, what ever happened in the last chapter with seeing her get cleeved threw better mean she's dead and now a zombie puppet or something! I don't like her. She's the only character who's faults I despise.
Dragon FangX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2011   #4652
kyuven
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowglare View Post

Didn't help matters that Orihime basically has the "Fuck you, fate!" power.
Hiyori got SLICED IN HALF in the Karakura battle arc, and she's alive.
I mean, at LEAST most of the Arrancar are dead.
Unfortunately the way the show works, even dying probably wouldn't be the end of a character. It's actually worse than American comics, cuz even though there's a revolving door in the afterlife, AT LEAST PEOPLE DIE FIRST!
Unread 03-13-2011   #4653
rick404
Meddler

Is it murder to kill a web browser? I mean I love Chrome I do. Its just this lag at 80 tabs...waiting for cache? Its a cache! You don't wait for it...its already there...

Here's a little more detail (5 mins later) on the Touhou EC and the inevitable DTG the artist can never resist no matter how well he can draw the female parts...
http://www.process-productions.com/f...splay.php?f=12
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 17339140.jpg (3.57 MB, 489 views)

Extra Tsun, hold the Dere.

arsnoctis404.blogspot.com

Stuff on other sites:
DeviantArt
Pixiv
Hentai Foundry
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2011   #4654
kyuven
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick404 View Post
Is it murder to kill a web browser? I mean I love Chrome I do. Its just this lag at 80 tabs...waiting for cache? Its a cache! You don't wait for it...its already there...

Here's a little more detail (5 mins later) on the Touhou EC and the inevitable DTG the artist can never resist no matter how well he can draw the female parts...
http://www.process-productions.com/f...splay.php?f=12
that needs translating!
Unread 03-13-2011   #4655
Katt
Guardian of the OverKitty

Location: The worst scumhole in the galaxy, Teddy Bear Junction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyuven View Post
that needs translating!
And boobs...
Unread 03-13-2011   #4656
kyuven
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katt View Post
And boobs...
a flat chest is mankind's greatest treasure!